• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VB's Obssessive Art Thread

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ Nice.
I've never been a fan of the Crystal Maze. Looking back I guess it was quite funny. :)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
It was SO frustrating... you could see the answer to the puzzles and the rest of the team were screaming it to them and they still don't get it. Is it just me or does hardly anyone ever win the proper prizes?

Personally I only watched the ones with Richard O'brien in it, back when I was... ooh only a wee devil =p

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thanks Ebony.

I was about 3 when it started. So I don't really remember the early series. I'm watching the re-runs (obviously)on Challenge at the moment, they've gone back to showing series one.
I scream at the tv (profanities mainly) when they can't Do puzzles. :D

From what I've seen and read, I'm the only person that Likes Ed Tudor-pole.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ I've channel flicked and saw the Crystal Maze is on Challenge - yeah it always annoyed me - but what about whats on afterwards - Catchphrase! Roy Walker is hilarious and the 80's/90's outfits are so funny! Theres lots of shoulder pads!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^OH...gawd... Everytime I watch catchphrase mum likes to do impressions of the presenter... trouble is though, she's twice as loud as him... f***ing hell... (sorry about the french there.)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
It's baack!!!
I've just finished this. It's taken nearly two hours (whilst watching the Crystal maze).

hEROES.png

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Wow, that's EPIC! Any reason why you did it, or were you just in the mood for Sonic overload.:)
It makes me want to play a Sonic game now. I do love Sonic.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Thanks EB :D
I just did it. (Wanted a break from making sigs). Plus, I can't wait until Sonic Generations is released :D

EDIT ~ Mah lovely new sig

tenmensig.png

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Thanks Shadow :D and Neither can I.
I've gotta admit, I wasn't confident when I started it. And I'm pretty sure either his nose or his eyes aren't looking right. I'm not good at eyes tbh.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You're welcome. ^^ *is sure it'll be awesome*
Really? I think his eyes and nose look great. :) Though...maybe his jaw could use a little definition? ^^; *nods* Eyes are difficult...but they're about the only thing I can draw that's not an item of clothing. ._.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'll do his jaw when i 'colour' it. Actually, I don't know whether to colour or shade it in normal pencil

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*nodnod* Hmm...Ithink it'd really depend on what you'd feel more comfortable with/what you're better at. Kinda like how when people want me to do a drawing I start in pancil and finish in charcoal, cuz I can only get shading right if use charcoal. :/

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I loved using charcoal back in college. Hated trying to wash it off of my hands though.
I traced the outline onto Paint .net, typically It looks much better

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Haha, same...it's terrible to wash off. >_>
*nods* I ought to try that...but...I'm terrible at drawing, so.... XP *thinks it's a good idea*

Top Bottom