• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VB's Obssessive Art Thread

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It'll work as long as your 360 isn't linked to the internet while you do it:

My 360 is always on 2005 and i wind it forward to 2025... works everytime :D
Well, we were using the stuff to try and melt hama beads, so i suppose it'll work :D

:O AWE-SOME! I should try that.... *needs to figure out how to wind it, though**fails with tech*
=D Good luck with it. :3

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
BTW, Seeing that you didn't post your Fable:Tj review here, would you mind if i posted it on my gaming site. all credit to you of course ^^

Sure thing. ^^ *doesn't mind**blushy*
I was gonna post it, but I decided to wait until the game itself came out and do a massive reveiw. >_>

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Sure thing. ^^ *doesn't mind**blushy*
I was gonna post it, but I decided to wait until the game itself came out and do a massive reveiw. >_>

Yay! Thankies *hugs*
Ah. I suppose that's be more logical :blush:
If you had to give the demo a score (out of 10), what would it be?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Yay! Thankies *hugs*
Ah. I suppose that's be more logical :blush:
If you had to give the demo a score (out of 10), what would it be?

You're welcome. ^^
Heh, maybe? Or maybe I'm just procrastinating. ._.
Hmm...maybe an 8-8.5? I like it more the more I play it, but somethings still bug me. (Btw, it's really hard to play a Kinect game when you're panicking because a troll wants to smash you into the ground. >_>)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
You're welcome. ^^
Heh, maybe? Or maybe I'm just procrastinating. ._.
Hmm...maybe an 8-8.5? I like it more the more I play it, but somethings still bug me. (Btw, it's really hard to play a Kinect game when you're panicking because a troll wants to smash you into the ground. >_>)

Yeah... i get that trying to beat trolls in fable 2 :D
I'll get it posted tomorrow (seeing that its nearly midnight here) and I'll post the link to you when done ^^

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Yeah... i get that trying to beat trolls in fable 2 :D
I'll get it posted tomorrow (seeing that its nearly midnight here) and I'll post the link to you when done ^^

*highfives* XD Same. *hates that they put those nerve tendril thingies as the only attack spots on trolls*
Yay. ^^ Thankies.

Top Bottom