• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VB's Obssessive Art Thread

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It was okay... probably the best one in a few years (although I do have certain worries distracting me.)
Oh, and it's been raining... so that made it even better :p

You're welcome. ^^
I'm glad that it went better, though. =) Yay for rain! *wish it would rain here**hopes your worries don't bother you too long*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
You're welcome. ^^
I'm glad that it went better, though. =) Yay for rain! *wish it would rain here**hopes your worries don't bother you too long*

Thanks (I've lost how many times I've said 'thanks' today :lol: ).
Ah, I should be over the worst of those worries in 2-4 weeks... (when life decides to stop throwing cr*p at me...)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thanks (I've lost how many times I've said 'thanks' today :lol: ).
Ah, I should be over the worst of those worries in 2-4 weeks... (when life decides to stop throwing cr*p at me...)

Hehe. XD You're welcome. (I've said thanks alot today, too. XD Maybe it's just one of those days?)
=D *pokes life with a stick for you**could do with life backing off, too*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Hehe. XD You're welcome. (I've said thanks alot today, too. XD Maybe it's just one of those days?)
=D *pokes life with a stick for you**could do with life backing off, too*

then we'll gather our sticks and poke at life for a while... :lol:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Gods, yes. Do want. <3 *noms Vergil* I tell ya, I have a thing for men with hats. And coats. And boots. Or...maybe I just have a thing for hats, coats, and boots.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Gods, yes. Do want. <3 *noms Vergil* I tell ya, I have a thing for men with hats. And coats. And boots. Or...maybe I just have a thing for hats, coats, and boots.

:lol:
I just don't know what to think of this new vergil. I've always wanted to see the original dressed as a highway man :lol:
I have a thing for Vergil's coat and boots :D

I just showed here to tell that you VB draw nice art. Good work :)

Thank you :D

NEW:
Snake eyes Vergil chibi
http://fav.me/d5fo0wk

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
:lol:
I just don't know what to think of this new vergil. I've always wanted to see the original dressed as a highway man :lol:
I have a thing for Vergil's coat and boots :D

Aww...tbh, I think, if he wasn't smiling so much, he'd look alot like the original Vergie-sama. >_> But, yeah. I'm also kinda unsure about him. *just thinks he's hot* >_>
LOL Me too. XD *coughs*I'vealsogotathingforReaver'scoat,hat,andboots.*coughs more* >_>

Top Bottom