• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VB's Obssessive Art Thread

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Aww...tbh, I think, if he wasn't smiling so much, he'd look alot like the original Vergie-sama. >_> But, yeah. I'm also kinda unsure about him. *just thinks he's hot* >_>
LOL Me too. XD *coughs*I'vealsogotathingforReaver'scoat,hat,andboots.*coughs more* >_>

TBH, I can't see it... perhaps i don't want to... i'm not sure...
...I like Reaver's hat from the third Fable...

Pillar Vista from Soul Reaver 2 made into hama beads:
http://fav.me/d5fsnjl

EPIC FAIL!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
TBH, I can't see it... perhaps i don't want to... i'm not sure...
...I like Reaver's hat from the third Fable...

Pillar Vista from Soul Reaver 2 made into hama beads:
http://fav.me/d5fsnjl

EPIC FAIL!

Hmm...maybe it's cuz I want to see it? ^^; *thinks she wants to see original Vergil and is subconsciously putting his face onto new Vergil*
I do, too...it's better than my top hats combined.... *will trade you Vergil's coat and boots for Reaver's hat* :shifty:

I think it's pretty. :3 *likes the colours**can't make anything out of hama beads**made a blob once*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I am having such technical difficulties today. *keeps accidentally double posting*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Hmm...maybe it's cuz I want to see it? ^^; *thinks she wants to see original Vergil and is subconsciously putting his face onto new Vergil*
I do, too...it's better than my top hats combined.... *will trade you Vergil's coat and boots for Reaver's hat* :shifty:

I think it's pretty. :3 *likes the colours**can't make anything out of hama beads**made a blob once*

I suppose the easiest way of doing that is getting a pic of the old vergil's face and pasting it over a pic of the new one :D
Perhaps i'm only 'accepting' this new version by mentally telling myself that they aren't the same person. (if you know what i mean).
DEAL :D

Thank you :3 Some stuff isn't easy to do. I always make the same mistake... if you're copying from a picture, you have to flip it horizontal... i realize that i haven't done until it's too late :p

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I suppose the easiest way of doing that is getting a pic of the old vergil's face and pasting it over a pic of the new one :D
Perhaps i'm only 'accepting' this new version by mentally telling myself that they aren't the same person. (if you know what i mean).
DEAL :D

Thank you :3 Some stuff isn't easy to do. I always make the same mistake... if you're copying from a picture, you have to flip it horizontal... i realize that i haven't done until it's too late :p

LOL I should try that. XD
Hmm...possibly.... *knows what you mean*
LOL YAY! *steals Reaver and hands over Vergil**whistles innocently* :shifty:

You're welcome. ^^ *nods* o_o You do? Why? *puzzled**wonders what the difference is in it being horizontal*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
LOL I should try that. XD
Hmm...possibly.... *knows what you mean*
LOL YAY! *steals Reaver and hands over Vergil**whistles innocently* :shifty:

You're welcome. ^^ *nods* o_o You do? Why? *puzzled**wonders what the difference is in it being horizontal*

So, does that mean you prefer Reaver over Vergil? :steve:

When you iron the beads, the image is flipped and the side that you use is the side that doesn't get melted.(although the melted side looks better than the unmelted side... if that makes sense. )

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So, does that mean you prefer Reaver over Vergil? :steve:

When you iron the beads, the image is flipped and the side that you use is the side that doesn't get melted.(although the melted side looks better than the unmelted side... if that makes sense. )

Um...um...um...um...um...do I have to answer? D: I like them for different reasons, tbh. I like Vergil for his brains and Reaver for his attitude. *envious of Vergil's intelligence and of Reaver's ability to say what he wants to say about everyone without fearing reprecussion* But I do think Vergil's much prettier than Reaver.... *thinks Reaver looks too old in the games for someone with eternal youth**will be yelled at by her muse for that, later*

o_o Oh! I see...I didn't know that...which might be why I've only ever made blobs. XD

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I can't comment on what I don't know! What is this?! :shifty:

find the original here:
http://nosgoth.net/sr2/concept/PillarsConcept.jpg

Um...um...um...um...um...do I have to answer? D: I like them for different reasons, tbh. I like Vergil for his brains and Reaver for his attitude. *envious of Vergil's intelligence and of Reaver's ability to say what he wants to say about everyone without fearing reprecussion* But I do think Vergil's much prettier than Reaver.... *thinks Reaver looks too old in the games for someone with eternal youth**will be yelled at by her muse for that, later*

o_o Oh! I see...I didn't know that...which might be why I've only ever made blobs. XD

Those are great reasons. In fact, i agree with them.
I love the fact that Reaver could insult anyone, and if they reacted badly, he'd shoot them :lol:
Vergil is prettier than reaver and i agree about the eternal youth thing.

Somethings do look like blobs when ironed, but i think alot of it depends on the image and how long someone has left the iron on them for... i'm that bad, i've started to melt the pegboards :lol:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Those are great reasons. In fact, i agree with them.
I love the fact that Reaver could insult anyone, and if they reacted badly, he'd shoot them :lol:
Vergil is prettier than reaver and i agree about the eternal youth thing.

Somethings do look like blobs when ironed, but i think alot of it depends on the image and how long someone has left the iron on them for... i'm that bad, i've started to melt the pegboards :lol:

^^; Thankies. *highfives*
I agree. :lol: I'm sure we all have, at one point or another, wished we could do that.
*would like to ask Lionhead why they did that*
Hehehe. :p Have you ever put crayon shavings on wax paper and then ironed over them? *loved when she used to do that*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^^; Thankies. *highfives*
I agree. :lol: I'm sure we all have, at one point or another, wished we could do that.
*would like to ask Lionhead why they did that*
Hehehe. :p Have you ever put crayon shavings on wax paper and then ironed over them? *loved when she used to do that*

*highfives*
I'd love to do that :p There's a few ppl irl that i'd love to shoot :D Mind you, a few weeks ago in town, i saw someone who back in school bullied me. I asked mum if i could be arrested for throwing a jar of mayonnaise over her head... (well, it wasn't violent and it was the closest thing to hand in the supermarket.)
I'd like to ask why Fable heroes was Xbox Live only.
I don't think I have :s Why what happens? Am I missing out on something?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*highfives*
I'd love to do that :p There's a few ppl irl that i'd love to shoot :D Mind you, a few weeks ago in town, i saw someone who back in school bullied me. I asked mum if i could be arrested for throwing a jar of mayonnaise over her head... (well, it wasn't violent and it was the closest thing to hand in the supermarket.)
I'd like to ask why Fable heroes was Xbox Live only.
I don't think I have :s Why what happens? Am I missing out on something?

^^
LOL Ditto. :O Seriously? Wow.... *has considered punching her former stepfather if she sees him again*
That's a good question. @_@ Maybe because you can turn Heroes gold into FtJ experiance points?
Well, if you put crayon shavings between two pieces of wax paper and then iron it over low heat then it melts into a pretty, swirly pattern. ^^ If you let it dry, you can peel it off and...I forgot what we did with it afterwards, but it was transparent and so I think we put it into cards....

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^^
LOL Ditto. :O Seriously? Wow.... *has considered punching her former stepfather if she sees him again*
That's a good question. @_@ Maybe because you can turn Heroes gold into FtJ experiance points?
Well, if you put crayon shavings between two pieces of wax paper and then iron it over low heat then it melts into a pretty, swirly pattern. ^^ If you let it dry, you can peel it off and...I forgot what we did with it afterwards, but it was transparent and so I think we put it into cards....

Oh yeah, she made the whole of my school life hell... and her friends....Or, if you're afraid of being arrested for assault, throw mayonnaise over him ^^ (NOTE: I no way endorse throwing food or sauces over people. :3 As much as I'd like to)
I'd rather Heroes gold could be used as gold in Fable the journey... *hates how you have to save up money in the fable games*
I has to try that. Now, where would i find wax paper :S

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh yeah, she made the whole of my school life hell... and her friends....Or, if you're afraid of being arrested for assault, throw mayonnaise over him ^^ (NOTE: I no way endorse throwing food or sauces over people. :3 As much as I'd like to)
I'd rather Heroes gold could be used as gold in Fable the journey... *hates how you have to save up money in the fable games*
I has to try that. Now, where would i find wax paper :S

Aww. =( I would have wanted to throw Mayo at her, too.... LOL XD I'll keep that in mind. *g*
I would, too. XP Tbh, I don't mind it too much, but it does get annoying at the beginning of the games. I had to make god-knows-how-many pies in Fable III to save the kingdom. @_@
^^ *hopes you have fun if you do* Erm...grocery store, maybe? Like...in the baking aisle? Or wherever they have plastic wrap/aluminum foil....

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Aww. =( I would have wanted to throw Mayo at her, too.... LOL XD I'll keep that in mind. *g*
I would, too. XP Tbh, I don't mind it too much, but it does get annoying at the beginning of the games. I had to make god-knows-how-many pies in Fable III to save the kingdom. @_@
^^ *hopes you have fun if you do* Erm...grocery store, maybe? Like...in the baking aisle? Or wherever they have plastic wrap/aluminum foil....

I did that XD Pie making was the only thing that i was good at in Fable 3 :p (a bit like blacksmithing in Fable 2.) Mind you, the only thing that makes Fable 2 a little easier is the 'easy money cheat'.
I wonder if greaseproof paper will work :S

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I did that XD Pie making was the only thing that i was good at in Fable 3 :p (a bit like blacksmithing in Fable 2.) Mind you, the only thing that makes Fable 2 a little easier is the 'easy money cheat'.
I wonder if greaseproof paper will work :S

LOL Ditto! Granted, I was only good at bartending in II. XD o_o There's an easy money cheat in Fable II?
Hmm...I dunno. @_@ As long as it won't melt or burn, I think it should be okay. *also wondering if it'll peel free from the crayons*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
LOL Ditto! Granted, I was only good at bartending in II. XD o_o There's an easy money cheat in Fable II?
Hmm...I dunno. @_@ As long as it won't melt or burn, I think it should be okay. *also wondering if it'll peel free from the crayons*

It'll work as long as your 360 isn't linked to the internet while you do it:

Buy some real estate, such as a food vendor stall or house. Once the real estate is purchased, adjust the rent/profits price to 100% of their default by clicking on the property paper on the side of the property. Save the game once the price has been raised. If you are connected to Xbox Live, disconnect as that will automatically update the clock and date. Exit to the Xbox 360 Dashboard, and access the clock. Adjust the date and time. For best results, adjust the clock as far ahead in time as possible. For example, if the saved game date is June 1, 2008 at 12:00 a.m., adjust the clock to December 31, 2028 at 11:59 p.m. Then, reload the game, and select "Continue". Once the game loads, wait a few seconds. You will see a large lump sum suddenly appear over your character's head. This is the money that you have accumulated in your "absence" from playing the game. Save the game. If you have Xbox Live, the easiest way to repeat this is to sign onto the service. Once the clock automatically resets to the correct time, save the game, quit, and repeat the trick. This works because the game gives you gold every five minutes in real time whether or not you are playing the game or have it turned off. I'm bankin over 1.3 million a turn.

My 360 is always on 2005 and i wind it forward to 2025... works everytime :D
Well, we were using the stuff to try and melt hama beads, so i suppose it'll work :D

Top Bottom