• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VB's Obssessive Art Thread

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Same here... :D
I was looking at the stuff around Benjamina's house and notice the Reaver doll. I've had another stupid idea... making a Reaver sackboy (little big planet). I doubt it'll come off. But I'm certainly thinking about it.

:O She has a Reaver doll? I need to go look again.... *always gets thrown off by the carrot and the boxers* LOL That could be cute. :3 *wants to make a Reaver doll, too*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
:O She has a Reaver doll? I need to go look again.... *always gets thrown off by the carrot and the boxers* LOL That could be cute. :3 *wants to make a Reaver doll, too*

Yeah, it's on the drawers on the left side of the bed.
Carrot?! I'll have to look for that. Actually, why would you have a carrot in a shine about Reaver?
I also want to make a Vergil plushie, but there is nowhere in town that sells material, so i think I'll have to forget about both ideas.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I also want to make a Vergil plushie, but there is nowhere in town that sells material, so i think I'll have to forget about both ideas.
Is ebay an option for you? Because you should totally take a look and make some of these plushie ideas :D

And stop saying "it's a stupid idea" or "it won't work" - you're doing yourself a disservice, my dear :)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Yeah, it's on the drawers on the left side of the bed.
Carrot?! I'll have to look for that. Actually, why would you have a carrot in a shine about Reaver?

Next time I play Fable III, I will go look. *needs to kick her mum off the xbox and look*
Yeah. XD If I remember correctly, it's on the big table in the bedroom...right next to the boxers...which is just full of innuendos, I think.... @_@
Aww. =( I think you'd make them brilliantly, though. Angel's suggestion about ebay could work if you can order it online and I think there's a few other online places that sell fabric, too. I usually go to Walmart or thrift stores for my fabric. =) *went to a regular fabric store one time and was disappointed by their selection*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Is ebay an option for you? Because you should totally take a look and make some of these plushie ideas :D

And stop saying "it's a stupid idea" or "it won't work" - you're doing yourself a disservice, my dear :)

I never thought of ebay.... I'll have to have a gander.
:blush: Thanks Angel.

Next time I play Fable III, I will go look. *needs to kick her mum off the xbox and look*
Yeah. XD If I remember correctly, it's on the big table in the bedroom...right next to the boxers...which is just full of innuendos, I think.... @_@
Aww. =( I think you'd make them brilliantly, though. Angel's suggestion about ebay could work if you can order it online and I think there's a few other online places that sell fabric, too. I usually go to Walmart or thrift stores for my fabric. =) *went to a regular fabric store one time and was disappointed by their selection*

LOL, I'm hoping when I get my new xbox, I can teach my mum how to play fable... we could do local co-op :lol: ... *thinks about mum's co-ordination*... maybe not :|
Just one thing, i think it's unfair that you can't unlock achievements on local co-op. *why does everything have to be LIVE...* :(
I need to pay more attention to the Shrine.
I will look into it. But if fabric is as expensive as i think it is, i won't be doing anything until next year.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
LOL, I'm hoping when I get my new xbox, I can teach my mum how to play fable... we could do local co-op :lol: ... *thinks about mum's co-ordination*... maybe not :|
Just one thing, i think it's unfair that you can't unlock achievements on local co-op. *why does everything have to be LIVE...* :(
I need to pay more attention to the Shrine.
I will look into it. But if fabric is as expensive as i think it is, i won't be doing anything until next year.

XD If you try, good luck.
I agree. =( I got a couple achievements through local co-op on Fable II, but it's not fair how all these other games want it through LIVE. >_<
*nods**thinks it depends on the fabric you want**crosses her fingers for you*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
XD If you try, good luck.
I agree. =( I got a couple achievements through local co-op on Fable II, but it's not fair how all these other games want it through LIVE. >_<
*nods**thinks it depends on the fabric you want**crosses her fingers for you*

lol...Thanks
I'll have to try to get some of those achievements, but it won't be easy.
I'd like to use a fleece material. But i think it could be too expensive.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
lol...Thanks
I'll have to try to get some of those achievements, but it won't be easy.
I'd like to use a fleece material. But i think it could be too expensive.

Heh, you're welcome. =)
*nods* I hope you're able to get some. =) *still hasn't been able to get perfectly timed co-op expressions since her mum can't figure out how to do the expressions properly*
Oooh, um...lemme think...I think it's $3 a yard for patterned fleece here...I could be wrong, though. @_@ *hasn't bought fleece yet**wants to buy some really long black faux fur but is terrified of the price*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Heh, you're welcome. =)
*nods* I hope you're able to get some. =) *still hasn't been able to get perfectly timed co-op expressions since her mum can't figure out how to do the expressions properly*
Oooh, um...lemme think...I think it's $3 a yard for patterned fleece here...I could be wrong, though. @_@ *hasn't bought fleece yet**wants to buy some really long black faux fur but is terrified of the price*

If it's down to timed expressions, then i better not attempt it. I'd have to use both controllers myself.
That sounds reasonable... in fact, even more so, that wht i've seen on ebay in UKpounds

Thank you very much love. :) May I have those costume pieces so I may repair the costume? Lol

Sure *passes a bag with costume pieces in to SRS*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
If it's down to timed expressions, then i better not attempt it. I'd have to use both controllers myself.
That sounds reasonable... in fact, even more so, that wht i've seen on ebay in UKpounds

o_o Wow. *intimidated by the thought of using both controllers herself*
:S How much is it in pounds? *curious*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
o_o Wow. *intimidated by the thought of using both controllers herself*
:S How much is it in pounds? *curious*

I've gotten used to it... what with being an only child and having no friends :lol:...:'(*dies inside*
Ummm, depends on who you buy it from. some people sell it from £3.00 up to £6.00 (and that's the internet)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I've gotten used to it... what with being an only child and having no friends :lol:...:'(*dies inside*
Ummm, depends on who you buy it from. some people sell it from £3.00 up to £6.00 (and that's the internet)

Aww.... :( *is the same**offers huglz*
o_o Oh. Wow. *pokes sellers*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Aww.... :( *is the same**offers huglz*
o_o Oh. Wow. *pokes sellers*

*takes huglz* :p It's great being an only child. I just wish cat's had thumbs, then maybe Tilly could help me out on Co-op :lol:
I'd like to do more than poke them... maybe threaten them with yamato to drop their prices :lol:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*takes huglz* :p It's great being an only child. I just wish cat's had thumbs, then maybe Tilly could help me out on Co-op :lol:
I'd like to do more than poke them... maybe threaten them with yamato to drop their prices :lol:

LOL Yeah. XD Oooh, I agree! XD 'Cept I'd also make my pets help me with chores. >_>
XD *wants to do that to a lot of businesses sometimes*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
LOL Yeah. XD Oooh, I agree! XD 'Cept I'd also make my pets help me with chores. >_>
XD *wants to do that to a lot of businesses sometimes*

Lol. I would too, but cats are too posh to clean up after themselves :lol:
I'd love to do that to my local supermarket... what they charge for games is ridiculous and they don't even sell DS games anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

8141444019_f43a4f555f_c.jpg

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
It has been a very long day. So I have spent the evening creating stuff on Lego Digital Designer.

Lego Nite-Runner:
Without Weapons
http://fav.me/d5k41w0
With Weapons
http://fav.me/d5k429a

Lego Legacy of Kain:
Kain
http://fav.me/d5k3x8k
Ariel
http://fav.me/d5k3xrb
The Pure Pillars of Nosgoth
http://fav.me/d5k40rx
Corrupted Pillars
http://fav.me/d5k40ab
Beginning of Kain's Empire
http://fav.me/d5k40lp
Ariel Haunting the Pillars
http://fav.me/d5k3yc0

Lego Star Trek Crew (the original series)
http://fav.me/d5k41cg

Top Bottom