• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VB's Obssessive Art Thread

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
for darkdeamon92/dmc3/. its not quite finished, and i can't draw dolphins :p

7599510292_4d19731d9c_c.jpg

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
hey mack.....*opens coat* wanna draw a mion? i can draw on a childs scale -_- but not near good enough to draw a masterpiece that i can show to people so everyone will be able to know what glaser looks like. thats why i took GCSE art im hoping it will work >_<

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
hey mack.....*opens coat* wanna draw a mion? i can draw on a childs scale -_- but not near good enough to draw a masterpiece that i can show to people so everyone will be able to know what glaser looks like. thats why i took GCSE art im hoping it will work >_<

You give me a picture, tell me what you want... and i'll see what i can do. That's if you want me to draw you something

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
You give me a picture, tell me what you want... and i'll see what i can do. That's if you want me to draw you something
i can give you the details of him:

pretty muscley
palish skin colour
8 foot 5 in height
black neat hair (short and pointed forward)
the left side of his head, torso and his left arm is completley robotic (not really bothered what it looks like)
left eye is circular and red
blue eye
a purple t-shirt
black military trousers
black trainers
purple cape
some sort of dial on his chest (any design you want)
(dont mind what pose he's in)

thats mainly what i want anything i left out you can decide for yourself, you don't have to draw it but it'll be a big help if you do ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Firstly, for darkdeamon92/dmc3/:

7624733308_2da90d8f25_z.jpg

If you want a copy without my name on, just let me know.

pretty muscley
palish skin colour
8 foot 5 in height
the left side of his head, torso and his left arm is completley robotic (not really bothered what it looks like)
blue eye
a purple t-shirt
black military trousers
black trainers
purple cape

thats mainly what i want anything i left out you can decide for yourself, you don't have to draw it but it'll be a big help if you do ^_^

Hmmm, I'm not promising anything, but i'll see what i can do... *is more of a visual artist*.
Good Luck with your GCSE art. Believe it or not, I failed mine... but i did well in other levels of art. (GNVQ and NVQ)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium

pretty muscley
palish skin colour
8 foot 5 in height
blue eye
a purple t-shirt
black military trousers
black trainers
purple cape

I tried... Sorry if it's not what you wanted, but like i said, I'm a more visual artist.
The smaller pic inset is to show his black trainers. (plus, it was to give me an idea for what i was trying to do :p )

7631117336_306ee37824_z.jpg

Top Bottom