• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VB's Obssessive Art Thread

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thanks Eb :D I think it's my fave thing that was the coat too :D
I always look at sackboy and think... COOL :D I'm really proud with the way he's turned out.

NEXT...
I finally finished the Nelo Mask and horns :D
Nelocomplete.jpg

The picture inset is me wearing it. :p
I had to hold the mask on because the horns are too heavy.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I always look at sackboy and think... COOL :D I'm really proud with the way he's turned out.

NEXT...
Nelocomplete.jpg

Figures that you have it after he removed it to fight Dante. And I was wondering where it disappeared to. So you had it all along eh? XD

Pretty neat job there!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014

NEXT...
Nelocomplete.jpg

This is why you ROCK!!!!!! :D

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Your very welcome, u deserve the praise. ^_^ :)
Ps if u sell this I will so make the first bid! I will mostly lose 2 someone else but still! Lol

i'm not selling it... i'd love to... but it's not fit for use... although, i do have nowhere for it. The horns and the mask are separate anyway... i dread to think of the postage cost.

nice mask veebee. even though the horns arent perfect its still great plz can i have this one :p

the horns aren't perfect, cardboard is a complete b*tch to bend... i had to fix them to a headband with sellotape, so they don't droop like they're supposed to. :D

Another Busy day:

Plastercine Piggy
plastercinepiggy.jpg

Plastercine Tilly (cat)
Plastercinetilly.jpg

Plastercine Pikachu
PlastercinePikachu.jpg

And Finally from Sonic Colours
Plastercine Wisps!
Plastercinewisps.png

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well you made it so well I thought it was a full wearable mask. Ether way I still believe u rocked at making this!! :) The mask is just that good. :) Also did u make Whisps?! OMG your my new hero!!! :) :)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Wow! Love the mask VB - its scary! But scary in a good way. How long did it take you to make?

I also love plasticine Tilly! Cute!

Cute and scary in the same post! Your arty talents provoke all sorts of emotions! lol. ;-)

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
i'm not selling it... i'd love to... but it's not fit for use... although, i do have nowhere for it. The horns and the mask are separate anyway... i dread to think of the postage cost.

the horns aren't perfect, cardboard is a complete b*tch to bend... i had to fix them to a headband with sellotape, so they don't droop like they're supposed to. :D

Another Busy day:

Plastercine Piggy
plastercinepiggy.jpg

Plastercine Tilly (cat)
Plastercinetilly.jpg

Plastercine Pikachu
PlastercinePikachu.jpg

And Finally from Sonic Colours
Plastercine Wisps!
Plastercinewisps.png
F@CK YEAHH PLASTICINE STUFF IS SOO AWESOME I LOVE THE WISPS :D AND IS THAT PLASTICINE PIKACHU HOLY SH!T HOLY SH!T :D

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Wow! Love the mask VB - its scary! But scary in a good way. How long did it take you to make?

I also love plasticine Tilly! Cute!

Cute and scary in the same post! Your arty talents provoke all sorts of emotions! lol. ;-)

Thanks Eb :D *beams* Nobody ever has said that to me before
umm... i started it last year ('bout novemberish)... took about a week to dry... then i made the horns a few days ago, those took about a week to dry too... so meh... about two weeks, but it was being bothered to do it. :D

F@CK YEAHH PLASTICINE STUFF IS SOO AWESOME I LOVE THE WISPS :D AND IS THAT PLASTICINE PIKACHU HOLY SH!T HOLY SH!T :D

:D :D :D
Thanks DeamonslayeR :D

And now for something else... YES! I've completed another piece...
Ladytrishchibi.jpg

CHIBI'S LADY AND TRISH!

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Thanks Eb :D *beams* Nobody ever has said that to me before
umm... i started it last year ('bout novemberish)... took about a week to dry... then i made the horns a few days ago, those took about a week to dry too... so meh... about two weeks, but it was being bothered to do it. :D

:D :D :D
Thanks DeamonslayeR :D

And now for something else... YES! I've completed another piece...
Ladytrishchibi.jpg

CHIBI'S LADY AND TRISH!
its good but trish is missing one thing lady has CLEAVAGE :D

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
[quote="
Nelocomplete.jpg

is there not ment to be some black in there ? not sure but either way its a pretty epic mask how long did it take you to do ? i might make 1 of dante in DT :) .[/quote]

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
its good but trish is missing one thing lady has CLEAVAGE :D

Its in there... trust me, i remember drawing it... You just can't see it very well...
cleave.png

(I HAD TO ZOOM IN :p )

[quote="
is there not ment to be some black in there ? not sure but either way its a pretty epic mask how long did it take you to do ? i might make 1 of dante in DT :) .

It took about 2/3 weeks, but i didn't do it all in one go. I made the mask in november and completed the rest about a week ago now.
TBH, when i was working on the horns and the mask i was using black and white pictures (no colour cartridge in the printer.)
If you do make one of Dante's DT, I wish you luck... it's not an easy task. I think if i was going to do another mask, it would be Dante's DT from DMC4.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
The little Trish and Lady drawings are so cute its stupid. In other words their gold! ;)

Thanks you *beams* :D * head finally 'splodes*

TBH, (as i told DeamonslayeR) I'm really not used to compliments. And i don't really know how to respond to them

EDIT: SORRY I CAN'T SORT THE QUOTES OUT

Top Bottom