• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VB's Obssessive Art Thread

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've never done so much drawing before.
Here is my lastest product of boredom GOLDEN AXE CHIBIS!

gachibissigned.png

Tyris Flare, Ax Battler and Gillius Thunderhead.

The background is from the game... I couldn't think of anything else.

So yes, the drawing is mine... the background is edited from the game.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I couldn't think of an expression to give him... (either way he would've ended up looking like an old perv... or something...)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
SO, this took quite a bit of time...

VeeBee's version of THE MIGHTY MORPHIN' POWER RANGERS :D (Mainly for Sparda's Rejected Son.)
MMPRSigned.png

Two weeks... i think... trouble is, it's finding the motivation.
Mother of King David, John the Baptist, and of God!!! It's BEAUTIFUL, GLORIOUS, and INTOXICATING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
*Jumps on Veebee and gives her so much affection its starting to become a adult film LOL!!*

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!! VEEBEE YOU MAGNIFICENT BIT@H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Mother of King David, John the Baptist, and of God!!! It's BEAUTIFUL, GLORIOUS, and INTOXICATING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
*Jumps on Veebee and gives her so much affection its starting to become a adult film LOL!!*

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!! VEEBEE YOU MAGNIFICENT BIT@H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

*Falls of chair smiling like the cheshire cat*... wow, that's apprecitation :p
YOU'RE VERY WELCOME :D:D:D:D

you have made my day i am now your servent tell me master how shall i be of your awesome service :D

You're welcome too... you don't have to be my slave... I has Vergil :p ;)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
*Falls of chair smiling like the cheshire cat*... wow, that's apprecitation :p
YOU'RE VERY WELCOME :D:D:D:D

You're welcome too... you don't have to be my slave... I has Vergil :p ;)

She is serious when she says "I has Vergil" just look at her personal webpage and you'll see she means business lol. :p And hey you did a splendid job so you deserve all the praise. :D (If your head explodes because of all the praise I;m giving you, your welcome lol)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
She is serious when she says "I has Vergil" just look at her personal webpage and you'll see she means business lol. :p And hey you did a splendid job so you deserve all the praise. :D (If your head explodes because of all the praise I;m giving you, your welcome lol)

Explodes? I nearly passed out... my head has gotten so big that i'm not breathing in enough oxygen so I'm quite light headed :p

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
guy: hey dude whatya smokin
me: oh its "sparda's rejected son"
guy: GIMME SOME OF THAT SH1T MAN.
20 MINUITES LATER
ME: YO DUDE ITS GREEN RANGER,SON GOKU AND DANTE OVER THERE
GUY:IM FREAKIN OUT
That explains the puffs of smoke I've been seeing. :p Lol
Topic: Go VeeBee, Go VeeBee Go!!
Anyone catch the Ninja Turtles refferance?

Top Bottom