• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VB's Obssessive Art Thread

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Rhanks to you both... :D

:eek: Hello Kitty phone?! Wantz!

So, It is time for... THE PICTURE.
dmcxmassigned.jpg

Dante, Vergil and Nite.
Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to mah friends.
CUTE.but after reading a certain fanfic and seeing nite and vergil together just freaks me out if u know what i mean VEEBEE ;).DAMN SHIRTLESS SANTA DANTE :D

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Rhanks to you both... :D

:eek: Hello Kitty phone?! Wantz!

So, It is time for... THE PICTURE.
dmcxmassigned.jpg

:D Merry Christmas Veeb. Lovely picture - I like Dante's smile and the fact he's shirtless in the snow! Nice new sig too. ^_^

Dante, Vergil and Nite.
Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to mah friends.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
:D Thanks (catering for the Dante fans :p )... and Thanks :), it's not often that i get inspired to make a new sig... I like your sig (Your name in squares) Merry Christmas to you Eb.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well, i think after today I'm going to announce my retirement from 'hair-brained schemes'... yeah right!

In my wisdom (and for a larf) I bought a sackboy (Little Big Planet just in case you didn't know)... well, here's what happened to sackboy

Vergilsackboy.jpg

He's been Vergilled :D
He was a joint effort between my mother and I. She knitted and I made Yamato, and the amulet. This evening for nearly FIVE HOURS, we were giving him hair (which is 'weaved' into his head.)

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, i think after today I'm going to announce my retirement from 'hair-brained schemes'... yeah right!

In my wisdom (and for a larf) I bought a sackboy (Little Big Planet just in case you didn't know)... well, here's what happened to sackboy

Vergilsackboy.jpg

He was a joint effort between my mother and I. She knitted and I made Yamato, and the amulet. This evening for nearly FIVE HOURS, we were giving him hair (which is 'weaved' into his head.)

This made my day!!!! Priceless!!!! :D

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda

Vergilsackboy.jpg

I CANT STAND IT WOMAN GIMME THAT SACKBOY I WANT IT NAME YOUR PRICE ITS SO FU@KING ADORABLE.GIMME GIMME GIMME :mad:.:p

Top Bottom