• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VB's Obssessive Art Thread

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Chibi Nevan
nevanchibi.jpg

(aka Roger the alien from american dad :p )

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
WARNING: Apologies, i've had a mass deletion from my photobucket and flickr accounts... need the room. (and art theft is on the rise)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Chibi Nevan finished.
chibinevsigned.png

Its a bit like before and after. Still have to do Chibis Lady & Trish...
Edit: what does anyone think of her hair? Is it too orange?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I like her hair. ^^ In colour she looks like she's gonna eat me, though.... *envious of your hand drawing talents**can't draw hands*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I like her hair. ^^ In colour she looks like she's gonna eat me, though.... *envious of your hand drawing talents**can't draw hands*

Thanks.
Honestly... I can't draw hands either. I 'wing it' (i think that's what they call it.) I'm rubbish at drawing hand poses. That's probably why most of my chibis have their hands behind their backs :D

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
For a second I thought she was wearing hipsters made from bats in the sketch. It's a neat look. X)

Thanks :D I suppose they do look a bit like hipsters now you've said it

I think the worst bit (wasn't drawing her), it was explaining to my mum why she has no clothes on.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
What did you say to her? 8D

Personally I love walking about naked (in the apartment). If I were a 2000 year old demonic vampiric succubus with my own theatre, you bet your ass I'd walk about in the buff!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^I'd like that comment, but it'd feel a bit wrong... :S ;)

I just told her that Nevan was a succubus and that's how the makers designed her... i couldn't really think of anything else. :S

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Awww I like Chibi Nevan! I love the background - the blocks of colors work really well together. and the bats! I like the bats! Nice Veeb! ;)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
its really cute even though i hate nevan and only like her merchandise (im nastty ;)) its really cute

Thanks ^^ LOL! The weird thing is I hate Nevan too... but i drew a chibi of her... ... :s ... i don't know why...

Awww I like Chibi Nevan! I love the background - the blocks of colors work really well together. and the bats! I like the bats! Nice Veeb! ;)

Thank you ^^ I just took two of the basic bat shapes from a actual picture of nevan and made them my own.

I don't plan everything, i just work it out as i go along.

Expect a christmas picture from me in the next two days.... (i have finished it, but it gonna be posted on XMAS eve)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Nope, this isn't my christmas picture but...
1) this is mah xmas tree that is sitting on my desk.
hktree.jpg

yes, it is hello kitty

2)
I made this myself...
wreath.jpg

Mah christmas wreath, which is proudly hanging on the door in the lounge.
Thanks to my dad, i hate... no 'passionately dislike' this time of the year, but making this made me feel a bit better. :)

EDIT: The glitter was my mum's idea. At least she didn't have to vaccum the mess :(

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Nope, this isn't my christmas picture but...
1) this is mah xmas tree that is sitting on my desk.
hktree.jpg

yes, it is hello kitty

2)
I made this myself...
wreath.jpg

Mah christmas wreath, which is proudly hanging on the door in the lounge.
Thanks to my dad, i hate... no 'passionately dislike' this time of the year, but making this made me feel a bit better. :)

EDIT: The glitter was my mum's idea. At least she didn't have to vaccum the mess :(
THATS SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE :)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I want a Hello Kitty tree!

(that was weird, as I typed that my boyfriend said 'Hello Kitty phone!' - we need a new house phone and he'd found a hello kitty one online.) Hello Kitty overload!

Top Bottom