• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Unleash your demons

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think I'm suffering from some stress-related disorder. I see double everywhere. My head feels like it's going to fall off my shoulders. The world kinda goes tipsy whenever I move. Must be because I'm lagging behind with my word count. :(

RedRose

Kael
I'm having a really really hard time finding a job. I've been looking for about a year now, been looking obsessively since my social security checks stopped coming and still i'm coming up with blanks. not one freaking thing has come up and it's been ticking me off to no end. Rent is nearly impossible to make now, my GF is the only one with an income in our household and i feel like a lazy bum with a suga-mama. I hate having that feeling (yeah i have respect for women, don't like it, then shove it). I just wish someone would give me a chance, just one. I'd work my butt off just to make minimum wage for god's sake. my artwork is getting me nowhere but i don't want to quit, especialy now, I've finaly found my true style, not to mention my true self as well. I need a job desperately yet not one freaking person is hiering where i'm at. I really feel like i got one short freaking stick here. it's been really hard on both me and my GF. I've been with her for nearly 5 years, love her to death. But recently i actualy had thoughts of leaving her, which if you knew our relationship is extremely uncharacteristic of me. we finaly got stuf worked out but it was freaking scary. I actualy had thoughts of cheating on her which absolutely disgusted me. i hate guys that cheat on their girls. I guess you could call me a romantic in that aspect. but yeah...for anyone who read this, thanks for reading.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Don't you just hate it when, everything is working fine and perfect, until you finally NEED to use something and suddenly nothing is working? Damn internet.

Vergil's Greed

clairavance;191933 said:
Don't you just hate it when, everything is working fine and perfect, until you finally NEED to use something and suddenly nothing is working? Damn internet.

Fudge. Thought you were talking about me there. Your charm dont work on me no more girl.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Trish67;191998 said:
I freaked out this morning well rather afternoon cause I couldn't get on the site...

So did I. Zany and I were supposed to put up the rp plot but he couldn't sign in at all, which is a total bummer because we rarely catch each other online at the same time lately.

I blame VG. It's ever since he signed up. I think you should get off the forum, VG. You bring bad magi with you ;) And wth are you on about? My charm will never wear off, and if it does, I can always rely on blackmail... heh heh heh

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
yep, looks that way. haven't had any problems again since signing on this time, so here's hoping it was just a one off thing.

KRSkull

I hate those ****ing idiot, good for nothing, doughnut eating cops. youwant to know why? it is simple. I called them to report on some people have been annoying me and the people who live around me, and what they tell me "If you called us one more time. we will send you to prison for nagging the law officers".

This what those Idiots are doing after they steal a car

If the cops won't do anything. Then I may have to deal with those idiots myself.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Grrrrrrrr.
Something that ticks me off really quick - people who park outside your driveway and blocks you in. If you got kids, this presents one hell of an issue if an emergency crops up and you can't get out of your own damn garage. I left the person I note calling them stupid and inconsiderate. It was either an insulting ****ed off note, or throwing eggs at their car and stuffing a potato in their exhaust pipe. I'm nice today. Next time I won't be. Grrrrrrrr....

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
got made fun of today...I thought I was done with that. someone made jokes at my expense. I am not stupid. so what if I don't watch a lot of mainstream anime...the doesn't make me dumb...
Thank you for listening...or rather reading...

Meg

i'm just fed up with my school newspaper staff and advisor. they're all so ignorant and annoying. and being one of the editors i can't escape. :dry:

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
Life is difficult...death is detrimental to your health...for sure...I've lost 5 family members in the past 5 years...I'm at a viewing now...life is hell...thanks for listening...btw my bday was on Friday and I lost my godcousin late saturday night...a helluva gift if you ask me...thanks for reading...

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I was put into the Psychiatric Care Unit for 2 weeks in October. I was suffering from axiety, depression, and so much stress I was avoiding school, becoming very anrgy and unsociable, and told my grandmother I thought about taking more of my sleeping pills than needed. She immidiately called the doctor and was told to go to the ER. To sum it up, the Psychiatric Care Unit is not all that bad, but is not fun to be in either. I got the help I needed, but none of my friends seemed to give a ****. I had a friend who was in the same position a while back and I visited her every day. Thankfully my mom began to understand what I was going through and visited me daily.

Now that I'm out I do feel better and understand who I am and that I need medication to function, but I've also learned who's my friend and who is not. I have lost several this year. These are people who failed to realize how much I loved them, but their loss... I'm now afraid to make new friends around my area because 5 people have already pulled the BS with me where they are suddenly my friend then the next day and forever they never talk to me or respond except when something bad happens.

I'm tired of being a pity pillow. No one's ever shed a tear for me. :/

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
^thats ok...I definetly know how u feel...I'm at the funeral now...no ones ever shed a tear for me which is reason enough for me to be bitter and an asshole(especially since im an only child) towards everyone, but instead i chose not to be....instead I'm actually a very sweet loving and caring person im very loyal to my friends, even though they aren't loyal to me...

Meg

i had a dream last night it was saturday...then i woke up and went to school. :( i hate it when i have dreams like that

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I hate it when you fall asleep and the moment you wake up it's already dawn. It feels like you've slept for only 5 minutes.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ugh... I am SO angry about this... I wish I could show you guys, but apparently this kid shot both his parents in the head because they wouldn't let him play Halo 3. His mom died, but his dad didn't and (this is the kicker) he SUPPORTED him in court. He said and I quote, "It was the game's fault. Violent video games like Halo 3 should be banned." Bullpucky. The EXACT SAME THING happened in the 90's with heavy metal music. They're just using violent video games as an excuse so that the kid gets a more lenient sentence. He got 23 years. He deserves a life-sentence, the good-old gallows or lethal injection. Just something that keeps him out of life. His picture on the page just SCREAMS "Hahaha I got away with it LOLZORZ." So, that's what's grindin' mah gears today.

Top Bottom