• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Unleash your demons

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Since there isn't a thread dedicated to this topic, I thought I'd establish one.

We all have our bad days. Whether it's because of idiots on the road, or a teacher picking on you unfairly, or whether you just woke up on the wrong side of the bed - everybody needs a place to vent. And THIS is the place to do it.

Feel free to unleash your fury.
Welcome to hell. ;)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL! So do I, that's why the idea came to mind to make this. I've got nowhere else to let lose!

Rant for the day: The ONE time I enter a friggin competition, and my entry disappears in between about a zillion new entries two hours later. YARGH!!! :(

KRSkull

clairavance;189011 said:
Since there isn't a thread dedicated to this topic, I thought I'd establish one.

We all have our bad days. Whether it's because of idiots on the road, or a teacher picking on you unfairly, or whether you just woke up on the wrong side of the bed - everybody needs a place to vent. And THIS is the place to do it.

Feel free to unleash your fury.
Welcome to hell. ;)

are you sure that you want me to unleash my fury?

The dark knight

Currently my rage is being turned into thermal energy and is powering your house. I'm that angry. Because my icecream melted.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The dark knight;189100 said:
Currently my rage is being turned into thermal energy and is powering your house. I'm that angry. Because my icecream melted.

Keep the heat going, it's cold today :p

KRSkull

My rage and fury is really high that if tried to put it into a catagory it will be in catagory King. which if i released i will lose myserlf and become Joker. when i become Joker i don't recognise anything and everything infront of me will be destroyed. and it is all becuse of my family and the people who say that they are my friends in the real world. my Family are lazy bums. and my friends outside the internet are really ****** because they only think that i am there friend when they need something but thsy don't feel like looking for it. all those people i mantioned are driving me crazy. and i don't know how long i have until i lose control of myself and kill them all.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Diend;189199 said:
and my friends outside the internet are really ****** because they only think that i am there friend when they need something

all those people i mantioned are driving me crazy. and i don't know how long i have until i lose control of myself and kill them all.

Those people you call friends are not worthy to be called 'friends' if that is the case. I HATE people like that. And I know wayyy to many of them.

If you can't stand them, why don't you move out?

KRSkull

clairavance;189207 said:
Those people you call friends are not worthy to be called 'friends' if that is the case. I HATE people like that. And I know wayyy to many of them.

If you can't stand them, why don't you move out?

Because if i moved out they will ending up living in the trash. And as what my friend's grandmother said "Even if the world were full of enemies, there is someone you must protect". So i want to believe that i can change them and not be sollowed by my own darkness.

KRSkull

Trish67;189219 said:
You can't change anyone if they aren't willing to change

I will do whatever i can do. becuse i believe that there is a small part inside of us want to change. and all what it needs to grow is a spark

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
^ Just be sure to consider a lot beforehand whether it will be change for the better or worse.

So this is a thread to let out all of your frustration. Maybe not as gratifying, but certainly more legal than punching someone out cold. I have built up frustration to the point of being permenantly tense. Some of the stuff I've had to put up with, I would not wish on anyone. Rather than warmth though, it keeps me very cold, it sends intermittent shivers down my spine and I really don't care for anyone anymore. I mean, I know it's not good to care more for your CD collection than your immediate family but that is the case. I'm also attracted to fire and blood, they're almost cathartic to me. I really hope I don't just snap one day because there is no telling how far I might go. When I was younger I got into a lot of fights and seriously injured at least two people I fought against. Fortunately that's stopped. I mean, I'm dependent on two things to calm me down, tea and cider (not together). But I seem to vent it randomly, seemingly getting angry over very silly things. I mean, I've long since lost my faith, My parents are divorced, my father has took no financial responsibility for us (me and my sisters) in four years, I always feel awkward in social situations due to asperger syndrome, I went all throughout high school without date number one, I've fell in grades to a level of mediocrity that I cannot abide myself for, in spite of my passion for the subjects I took, I've fallen out of trees when I was young and as such I've developed a fear of heights which I loathe in myself as I know it's completely stupid. I'm also angry that the conservative party looks strong to win the next general election here, I'm angry that all left of centre parties stand no chance of getting any position of power, thus money reigns over basic humanitarian principles which I believe is a disgrace. I'm just angry both at myself and the world for more reasons than I could possibly fit in a thousand page novel. I probably need professional help but, in spite of everything I've done both to compensate for my misendeavors and even more so, I have yet to reap any kind of reward, either manifest or 'spiritual' for the lack of a better word thus proving to me that Karma is also a false concept. Another thing for which I feel a substantial amount of anger. That's the tip of the iceberg, I won't subject you to any more. Good to get it off my chest anyway.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Your fear of heights is like my fear of water. It may sound stupid, but it's not. The feeling of helplessness when your subjected to gravity, or as was in my case, nature, is not stupid. I nearly got dragged into the ocean by a freak current as a little kid, and I still have nightmares to date about water. Facing possible drowning is not funny, and neither is falling out a tree.

With all that said, you should give yourself more credit. If you were that rough and violent in coping with things before, and you've managed to control that over time, that's a big friggin accomplishment.

And elections. GOOD FFFFF. I won't go into my rants about our 'government', but I can gaurantee a lot of people share your fury.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
My rant for the day: having the door slammed in your face when you're trying to talk to someone. Oh. I LOVE my life. <-- heavy sarcasm.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I have a fear of snakes....
the other weekend at the halloween store, my friend waved a rubber snake at me. I freaked the hell out. and I had a panic attack. I then preceeded to tell him, why i have a fear of snakes...
when I was a little girl...I saw Indiana Jones and the raiders of the lost ark...and I was scared as hell of the snake pit...

Top Bottom