• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Unleash your demons

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I hate liars.
I especially hate when people closest to me lie to me. My twin breaking the news in a text msg that she's gay. Then a month later telling me she's straight again. Then hearing from another friend that my sister told her she's a lesbo, after she'd told me she's gone straight. Bloody hell. You're either gay or straight, and if you can't make up your mind, you're bi. Can't believe she's gone awol. I'd give my life for her, but right now I hate her. She can count her blessings I'm a sixteen hour flight away from her, else I'd kill her dead.

The dark knight

You hate liars? Then you are a hypocrite. Everyone is a liar. Everyone is a hypocrite. Including me.

clairavance;189834 said:
I hate liars.
I especially hate when people closest to me lie to me. My twin breaking the news in a text msg that she's gay. Then a month later telling me she's straight again. Then hearing from another friend that my sister told her she's a lesbo, after she'd told me she's gone straight. Bloody hell. You're either gay or straight, and if you can't make up your mind, you're bi. Can't believe she's gone awol. I'd give my life for her, but right now I hate her. She can count her blessings I'm a sixteen hour flight away from her, else I'd kill her dead.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Don't pick on me. I never said I'm not a liar.

Blue for the day - I'm homesick.
I really miss my friends. My family...not so much, I get my fill of them over the phone and I'll be seeing them for christmas. But my buddies... gosh... *mopes*... life just hasn't been all that exciting without them. Damn Nickelback. I'm sure it's cos I'm listening to them that I'm homesick again. :(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I can now put 'ribcage crushed' in my Near Death Experiences list. My evil partner either underestimated his strength, or he forgot I am fragile, despite my constant hotheaded-tough-taunts to stuff him up. It hurts bad :(...lol...ow...

The dark knight

I am not picking on you. I am merely stating the truth. They are different. And Nickelback tends to do that.
clairavance;189863 said:
Don't pick on me. I never said I'm not a liar.

Blue for the day - I'm homesick.
I really miss my friends. My family...not so much, I get my fill of them over the phone and I'll be seeing them for christmas. But my buddies... gosh... *mopes*... life just hasn't been all that exciting without them. Damn Nickelback. I'm sure it's cos I'm listening to them that I'm homesick again. :(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The dark knight;190218 said:
I am not picking on you. I am merely stating the truth. They are different. And Nickelback tends to do that.

Touché. But since this is a venting thread, I'm allowed to vent on the unfairness of being lied to, without having the truth thrown in my face. I'm not pretending to be a saint, because I'm far from it. If you have somebody close to you come and spin you some bull**** story and find out you've been suckered from another source, and you come here to lament about how crap people can be, I don't think you'd appreciate it if someone came back at you with a remark (like the one you posted) to make you feel even more crap. It's vent space. VENT SPACE. Even if I am in the wrong, I gotta get some stuff off my chest, preferably where I won't be judged by people who don't know me.

With that said, nobody is obligated to respond to any posts herein, and nobody has to try play 'counsellor' either (not saying you did, I'm just saying for anyone else who might post) It just so happens that sometimes there are people who have been through the same trouble you are going through, and those are the people you can connect with here. Whether it's to show sympathy, or share advice on how to get through, or just the general knowledge that you know you're not the only one who is going through a certain experience - those are the brownie points for this thread. It's mostly just for people to come let off steam.

KRSkull

I am sick and tired of hearing people talk about the swin flu. and how dangerous it is. and i hate the fact that they annoy me and tell me " you shouldn't buy this becuse you may end up catching the swin flu" well i got two words to all you damn people. **** OFF

Meg

my English teacher is INSANE! she hoses down the room with Lysol after each period because of swine flu. It smells horrible in there. everyone in my class gets really bad headaches.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
yeah what the hell...is all this hype about swine flu...??? I'm never sick...I'm not going to get sick...cause I carry handstanzier in my purse.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
I really hate my moms and her friends raws every single day, when i hear that i just want to kick that idiots ass in so deep, that he`ll never be able to sit or walk!
I hate that stupid ass song that goes like: How can we dance when our love is turning, how can we sleep while our beds are burning. It is melted into my mind and i hate it so bad, that if i could i`d take a trip to the past and kill the guys that made it, then ressurect them and kill them again.
I`ve had it with the worldwide economic crisis, everyone`s talking about it, i hear the word crisis everyday for at least 5 times, and whenever i do i wish i could pick an ugly stick and beat that idiot that said it to a bulp.
All these new diseases drive me mad, stop creating drugs you a-holes, the more you make, the more different diseases will be let out.

In short, i hate this BS that is going on here. Seems like everyone is going crazyer every day and so am I.
Wish i could swear more, but i like this forum too much.

KRSkull

I really hate the idiot people becuse they keep calling me cat tongue when they see me blowing on my food and drinks. they are too damn hot.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I watched 'Ghost Ship' last night and it was AWFUL. In fact awful doesn't cover it, it was a hodgepodge of far-too-overdone horror ideas, combined with a horribly cliched ending, mediocre acting and rubbish special effects. Avoid at all costs. Whoever made that film should have read some decent horror first and watched some decent films generally. I'm bloody well angry at being subjected to such a sodding waste of time. :verymad::sick:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah, that movie did suck piles.

So, within three hours for my Nano, I wrote 766 words - and scrapped it. Started over. Wrote 4,172 words. Scrapped it. Why? Because I started the novel off wrong. Wrong, wrong, WRONG! It's like trying to do a complicated math sum - it might look like you'll get to the desired answer halfway through, and then you go - oh, hell, I forgot to add this, or I was supposed to do this before that. And then you have to start all over again. And now, I am staring at a blank page titled 'Take 2', I've got zilch amount of words, and it's the second day of Nano already. I am not happy.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Why on earth would a plumber replace a broken pipe, with a pipe that looks exactly the same as the pipe that burst!
It'll just bloody burst again!

I only watched ghost ship because its so bad that it's funny!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
BTW, if i catch swine flu i'll probably die cause i've got asthma... bring it on! Also, postal strikes in the UK are p*ssing me off. In a recession, how much money do these ppl want?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
^As if Royal Mail ever delivered anything on time when they WEREN'T on strike. Bloody bastards, likely tired of being under hot pursuit by snails!:mad:

I think the whole swine flu thing is blown way out of proportion. I mean, my sister had it, she had asthma, but now she's fine. A load of trumped up tripe to test how subordinate people are in times of a supposed crisis in my estimation. A steaming, rotting pile of pig **** if I ever saw one!!!:verymad::verymad::wacko:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I woke up early to do my writing, and as luck would usually have it, an obstacle got in my way. One that I could not ignore. Yep, the damn kitchen flooded throughout the night because the stupid tap wasn't closed properly. Oh, the JOY. Grrrrrrrrrrrr....

Top Bottom