• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

true love

TheDoctor

The Oncoming Storm
No. At the very second you die, you are alone. That's what I mean when I say that we die alone.

We're obviously alone when we're put in a grave, unless someone jumps in as they close the casket. :p

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
devil_slater.pr;102720 said:
thats the spirit rep for that:)

He gets rep but I dont even though I stated I believe in love first?LOL

Just kidding, I think that is great that you also believe in love Dark Knight.

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
Black Angel;102726 said:
He gets rep but I dont even though I stated I believe in love first?LOL

Just kidding, I think that is great that you also believe in love Dark Knight.

rep for saying nice things and also because you also believe in love:)

Lady_

Order Of R.L.C.
I disagree with guys who say that "love" is just a word.
Love is a drug. It can kill you slowly, but it can also give you ultimate power. You want to protect a person, be allways there for her/him and so on. Some guys say: "if I wouldn't meet him/her, I would die. She/He saved my life by coming in it." and stuff.
You cannot say that love doesn`t exist.
Its like wings, you can fly with them and they are beautiful, or they are made of steel and are a burden, no way to fly. Depends on you, your "dreampartner" and your personalities.
Some people need really to fall in love... even if its just some hormones in the brains. It can be fun ;).

nero's#1hater

just to make u smile
well of you that have found love are very lucky to have some one that cares about you.i don't have that luck every one of my x-girlfriends were with because of looks.love is something special don't waste it

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Lady_;102738 said:
I disagree with guys who say that "love" is just a word.
Love is a drug. It can kill you slowly, but it can also give you ultimate power. You want to protect a person, be allways there for her/him and so on. Some guys say: "if I wouldn't meet him/her, I would die. She/He saved my life by coming in it." and stuff.
You cannot say that love doesn`t exist.
Its like wings, you can fly with them and they are beautiful, or they are made of steel and are a burden, no way to fly. Depends on you, your "dreampartner" and your personalities.
Some people need really to fall in love... even if its just some hormones in the brains. It can be fun ;).

I totally agree with the wing metafore!! My lover gave me "wings" to stop me frum falling into despare. I learned to make the darkness I am in my streanth and with the darkness and my black wings I became the "Black Angel" you all know.

That is where my nickname came frum:D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
My take on love is that it's a choice. Feelings are fickle and liable to fluctuate massively depending on circumstances. True love, to me, is an act of the will - a decision, a choice - to stick with someone no matter what happens, whether we're talking romantic love, friendship or family. Love is the forgiveness of wrongs; the extra mile; the willingness to accept unconditionally and without reservation; the decision to stick with someone despite the pain it may cause you until that person is back on their feet again.

That kinda stuff...

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Angel;103124 said:
My take on love is that it's a choice. Feelings are fickle and liable to fluctuate massively depending on circumstances. True love, to me, is an act of the will - a decision, a choice - to stick with someone no matter what happens, whether we're talking romantic love, friendship or family. Love is the forgiveness of wrongs; the extra mile; the willingness to accept unconditionally and without reservation; the decision to stick with someone despite the pain it may cause you until that person is back on their feet again.

That kinda stuff...

I could not have said it better!!+rep

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Obviously there are exceptions to this rule when regarding certain situations - but you can still love someone without being in harm's way. Sometimes loving from a distance is better than being in that person's company...works for family situations too. Some families love better when they are not together...there is a difference between love and like, after all. You can love someone but you can really dislike them at the same time.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
OwO
Okay, lemme try and put this in words... here I go!

Love is a somewhat... Very strong affection to another person - An intense feeling of tender compassion... There are many different ways one can express love to another. There is the first way, of loving someone that is very close to you, in a family way.

And there is the topic - passionate attraction and desire... A strong liking for someone, that will love you for eternity. A way of gently carressing one's feelings into a shaped pining, and yearning for just even a hint of wanting, desire, and longing.

^^ Well, hope that helps ^_^

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I'm looking for true love or in other words my soulmate, which is way Evanescence-Missing is quoted in my signature.

DarkWitch616

Darkness Awaits Thee
I have found my TRUE LOVE...but he lives about a whole state away from me...It's so difficult...but I might be moving up there soon, so I am really excited...and can't wait to move...I know he is the one for me! I love him and it's such a pure feeling, how can it be wrong, ya know?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
All I know is that I love my laptop more than anything in the world.

:ninja:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'm like a badger, minus the getting all ****** when someone comes around. I do enjoy my solitude alot... I mean ALOT. I don't care if I never get married. I'm sure I'll find my soulmate sometime in the future, but as for now I like being able to do things on my own. I LOVE being able to take care of myself and do stuff on my own without someone on my back every 5 minutes asking where I was and who I was with. Plus every man who has taken an interest in me annoys the hell out of me and NEVER shuts up about himself.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
@Darkwitch - When I met Steve he lived over 100 miles away up the other end of the country from me...but we worked it out and it's definitely been worth it ;)

Enjoy being single whilst it is enjoybale, that's what I say. Too many people are afraid of being alone and so they rush into relationships and then feel trapped. As someone once said to me back when I was on my own - "Take the time to find out how you like to have your steak rather than being with someone who orders it for you without ever asking your opinion".

And it's true about the laptop - it sees more of my husband than I do :lol:

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Trish67;105202 said:
I'm looking for true love or in other words my soulmate, which is way Evanescence-Missing is quoted in my signature.

Me too. I'm looking for a soul mate. I am a hopeless romantic.:lol:

Top Bottom