• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trish

Status
Not open for further replies.

morrigan

Because she betrayed Dante. He believed Trish. Naive! And she attacked his back...So she's baaad girl!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Alot of people I have talked to about Trish weren't big fans of her. I'm not gonna lie. At first I didn't like her, but afterwards I realized what a great character she was.

As for Lucia... I might have played DMC2 (before 3 ever existed. I didn't play DMC1 til the start of this year. I know... I'm so out of date.) to know much about her and to have an opinion. Plus it's been a long, LONG time since I've played DMC2 and I'd rather not go back. She was pretty though.

Lady... there were moments where she needed to be slapped with a wet fish with that additude of hers, but I thought she was pretty cool. It looks like she's calmed down in the Anime.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
i agree with Vergilissexy, i dont really like Trish, she left the force edge sword on Mallet island, she could have at least of picked it up the Bi@c^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Sigh

Continually reviving old topics (bumping) is not allowed, please wait an appropriate amount of time before replying to your own topic in order to raise it to the top of the 'latest posts' lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom