• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I prefer Trish to Lady but it's a tie between her and Lucia as they both have potential in there own way.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yeah... lady was silly in the game. The only stupid chick DMC had ever.
And Lucia compared to Trish, tehy are both cool!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think they only bad thing about her is that she looks like Dante's mother. Otherwise I liked her in the games and so far she was alright in the anime too.

*Thread moved

Arwen

Lost Soul
Well each DMC female character had there own agenda's.
Trish: Taking orders form Mundus
Lucia: Stopping the demons from taking over.
Lady: Killing all demons she can.
So in a sense there all a little untrustworthy. Though the fact Trish was following orders it would make her best trusted then the other two.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
right becase lady might turn on dante since he is part demon and her goal wouldnt becomplet with out him dead and the other girl she might lose control of her powers and try to kill humans am with trish:cool:

Arwen

Lost Soul
Lot of people think computer programes are hot. Take Lara Croft for instance some guys like her. On subject if she is in DMC4 will she have different powers then she did in DMC?

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
becase wait:huh: yea why would she need new powers i mean she bearly used her power in devil may cry so ther is alot more power they could make up unsted of makeing her a hole new power whatever

Arwen

Lost Soul
That's true but I would say that her main demon powers was lightning. I hope she has more then just that in DMC4.

Auranna

Trish is cool but the whole looking like Dante's mother is well.......hm....good because i'm hoping Dante doesn't go for woman who look like his mother...:( it wouldn't be right

Arwen

Lost Soul
Trish67: True but I was hoping she'd have other abilities then just lightning like fire or something destructive.

Auranna: Dante seemed to be doing the whole should I shouldn't I thing at the end of the game. So who knows I hope not. I don't think any of the DMC girls I have seen really suits Dante.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom