• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trish & Lady will be playable

Lani

I know that's why you said "K." You like the new features, but aren't super-excited for them. You're just looking forward to playing as the new characters, and that's it. K?

As was I. Hype officially killed.

I'll have some fun playing as Trish and Lady, but not as much fun as I'll have with the evil twin.

OMG BEWBS.

BEEEEEWWWBS.
What was I thinking?Of course in the grand scheme of an action game its going to be Bewbs> Vergil/Dante/Nero:D

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
What was I thinking?Of course in the grand scheme of an action game its going to be Bewbs> Vergil/Dante/Nero:D
Bewbs always take top priority.
Always. :bored:
Sorry... Didn't mean to offend you. Just wanted to cheer you up.
Officially cheered up then. Especially since I have my own boobs to look forward to.
or will Vergil have his own boobs?
I'd pay good money to see that. :greedy:

Viper

Premium
Last I checked their names were Lady and Trish, not Bewbs. Have a bit of respect, it's rare for women of DMC to be given a role other than background decoration.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Last I checked their names were Lady and Trish, not Bewbs. Have a bit of respect, it's rare for women of DMC to be given a role other than background decoration.

As I recall it was only the case in DMC4, if we're talking from a Story perspective, if we're talking gameplay then you're right.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Yes, of course.

12834881848631.jpg

From now on, I shall have nothing but respect for what is obviously cheap pandering.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
It's also rare to have a female DMC character with modesty and not have their books threatening to poke out.
Excuse me, but just because Gloria has no undercrackers, doesn't automatically make her a ho-bag, thank you very much! :bored:

Trish00.jpg

Last edited:

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
Come to think of it... The info we have doesn't necessarily state the new game modes will take place on the existing campaign. So what if... both "Vergil Game" and "Lady/Trish Game" modes are a few chapter long separate campaigns?

Lani

Come to think of it... The info we have doesn't necessarily state the new game modes will take place on the existing campaign. So what if... both "Vergil Game" and "Lady/Trish Game" modes are a few chapter long separate campaigns?
I would love for that to be true and it just might be for Vergil but I'm not holding my breath.
Just saw trailer.:DFaith is being restored some.

Last edited:
Top Bottom