• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trish & Lady will be playable

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Holy crap that's actually pretty awesome! 3 new playable characters!

But what does 'Vergil Game' mean? Will we be taking on the vanilla campaign as Vergil, like in DMC3 SE? The article makes me think that it's not the case but it's not very clear...

Veloran

oZ3r62L.jpg

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Woo, playable Lady and Trish! Now I can really go trigger happy with Lady and her arsenal. :D

@Foxtrot94
Given past issues regarding Nero's heritage, and the teaser we were shown, I'd say Vergil Game is a separate chapter with Vergil in main role. But time will tell.
Yeh the article implies that too.

Viper

Premium
playing as lady will ne fun , trish will most likely be like how she was in DMC2
Well, not necessarily, they've learned some things since then. Her DMC2 version, while having her own touch, was still very much based on what Dante and Lucia could and needed to do. In DMC4 they have more freedom in designing her moves.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Well, not necessarily, they've learned some things since then. Her DMC2 version, while having her own touch, was still very much based on what Dante and Lucia could and needed to do. In DMC4 they have more freedom in designing her moves.

Yup and same goes for Vergil.

Lady, they necessarily had to make her from scratch, there's not a single game where she is playable. Maybe they'll implement some Kalina Ann's moves from DMC3 though.

Viper

Premium
However, this post on neogaf assumes that Vergil is only playable in the vanilla campaign... hmmm... looks like we still have to wait for more detailed info.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1015723

But hey, my dick is hard anyway.
I think while forming a short, neat text they overlooked the Vergil Game part.
Woo, for Japanese voices it's same cast as in the anime! And Vergil's voice actor did Kotetsu from Tiger&Bunny.

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
I'm so going to pre-order this... if possible.
However, this post on neogaf assumes that Vergil is only playable in the vanilla campaign... hmmm... looks like we still have to wait for more detailed info.
Well only thing we know for sure that he has cutscenes on his own. I want to believe though, there will be a campaign. Mark my words.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Well only thing we know for sure that he has cutscenes on his own. I want to believe though, there will be a campaign. Mark my words.

I think that too. I mean, otherwise, why calling it "Vergil Game"? It's either a campaign, with cutscenes and all, or a set of stages studied and designed specifically for Vergil a la Bloody Palace or something like that. However, taking into account the last teaser, I think the first hypothesis is the most probable.

But I'm disappointed by the fact that they didn't mention if Vergil Trish and Lady will be playable in Bloody Palace too. Maybe they'll say that later on.

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
But I'm disappointed by the fact that they didn't mention if Vergil Trish and Lady will be playable in Bloody Palace too. Maybe they'll say that later on.
Well if they are playable in the whole game it shouldn't be much of a deal to make 'em playable in bloody palace. But of course everything is a mere speculation till we see a trailer nonetheless.

Top Bottom