• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trish digital drawing =) ~10 hours of work =X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aisen66

she is good ,I,ll go get her car ,:) also I like the floor,reminds me of one of my schools when i was a kid , the one or two days I slept in school after lunch we had to sleep on top of the tables
and I couldnt sleep ,what i would do was look at the floor
can you do all these kinds of pictures
easy if you have photoshop?

l1kel1ke

Sicktress;150426 said:
What techniques did you use, if I may ask?

used illustrator for the line art (pressure brush at variable 0.0-1.0 pixel width over scanned pic that i drew by hand)
used corel painter for coloring (mostly digital airbrush with soft shading for the painting and overlaid effects for some lighting/texture), and photoshop for masking over certain layers/additional lighting =) lemme kno if u need other specific info

KNDSVCloud;150430 said:
u do sigs too?
unfortunately no ^_^ I used to a long time ago but I don't have nuff time with college and all for a lot of the 'fun' stuff. I just do this to maximize experience so I can get in the biz =)

quiksilvershado;150532 said:
You really spent 10 hours doing it?

yes :lol: I'm slow, i don't get how a lot of ppl do this kinda stuff in 4 hours! I'm trying to figure it out =p I actually spent 17 hours on another pic, i guess thats my max

thanks for the comments everyone =)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Beautiful.
I like this a lot.
I used to do a lot of Fant Art, but don't have time now, so I'll just appreciate it instead.
Really cool stuff!
^_^

Quentarus

Message me for steam details
that is a very good drawing, man i wish i could do something like that, Did you go to school for that stuff or did you find a program that help you self teach that. Because i would want something like that

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
as a huge Trish fan....I'll I can say is WHOA!!!!!!!!!! and that she looks like she is the soul calibur tourtemnet.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
That`s awesome o_O
I cant draw anything on the PC... not even color...
Except paint... but that doesnt count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom