• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Top Ten Bosses **Spoilers Garenteed**

Keaton

Premium
Thought I would start this thread mainly because I'm having a hard time narrowing down my top ten ^_o

I'd like to see names, games of origin and naturally...why ;)

1) Dark Samus | Metroid Prime Corruption
--Fighting your alterego is always a fantastic battle, but this fight is a long time comming spanning three-games and some fantastic gameplay inbetween. From MP1's crypic ending with the hand rising from the Phazon to Metroid Primes inevetable destruction.

2) Minerva | Final Fantasy Crisis Core
--What makes this battle rank so highly is how much effort is required to reach her. Even then, her stats are enormous as are her abilities and resistances...this is a tough battle even for the hard-core grinder. Also, the steal of 99 x Phoenix Downs makes this battle fun to fail ^_^ Whereas the bonus' for winning are even juicier :)

3) Saddler | Resident Evil 4
--I prefer this fella > Wesker anyday, I had enormous fun using the Broken Butterfly on his 'knee's and evading those flailing tenticles. Then the typical Resi-way to end the battle with a 'Special' Bazooka launched right between his eyes - fantastic!

4) Hive Mind | Dead Space
--After such a long haul and stockpiling ammo, this battle is very fun. Using the Contact Beam is the 'easy' way to kill of this Planet Sized monster, but purists have much fun using the Plasma Cutter, particually when being suspended over this beasts mouth - just waiting to turn you into a bitesized snack.

5) Gannon/dorf | Ocarina of Time
--I know, I know, this fella is on nearly every list, but the two part fight between man and beast is burned into my mind. First we have Lethal Tennis and then chase the Tail using your Biggorons Sword after your Sword of Evils Bane was knocked from your grasp; the final sword blow is devastating and in my opinion makes Gannon a true monster to Slay.

6) Vergil 3 | Devil May Cry 3
--What would a boss list be without the Cobalt Son-of-Sparda.
All of Vergils battes are fantastic, be them ontop of a giant tower pre-awakening, meeting Sword to Gauntlet in the middle or finally, as the world falls apart around you in the limbo of Hell and Earth.

7) Champion Lance | Pokemon Silver/Gold/Crystal
--I'm a Pokemon fan, yup yup, I know way too much about those little monsters. But, when I first played G/S the final battle against Champion Lance (not Red...he was easy later on) was fearsome, a team of Dragons/Dragon-like monsters saw many teams and attempts fall flat against their high levels and numerous resistances - thankfully Thunderbolt from my Jolteon at the time tore through those Pesky Dragonites and saw a victory for me...but it was only after seven or eight attempts!

8) Raam | Gears of War
--Maybe its because I played Gears of War on my own, or that the AI (of my Partner) seemed to have been designed by some kind of epilipetic monkey with a Sharpie marker taped to his tail, but I found a great deal of satisfaction when this fella fell. Naturally, the dumb AI decided to kill itself several times on my path to victory but managing to overcome Raam alone made me appreciate the KO alot more.

9) Meta Ridley | Metroid Prime
--The second to last boss of MP1, and Samus' all time Nemesis.
There was always something fun about this fight, maybe it was because I was fighting a Robotic Dragon that was firing lasers and fire at me, maybe it was because I could contort into a ball and roll around like Sonic used to do. I don't know, but it was a very fun battle that broke the slightly monotonous ones that came before it.

X) Magician | House of the Dead II
--I HATED this boss.
My first encounter was in the arcades and I was running on my last credit and being the child I was then (not much has changed) I didn't have funds to continue feeding the machine.
Needless to say, I lost, but the Dreamcast saw the return and it was a year or so ago that I picked up my gun and started again, I still HATE this boss. Many psinfully cheap attacks and minescule weakpoints make him the bane of most Arcade Shooters, but damn, I felt so good when I knocked that last iota of health from its bar -- once again, no co-op player to help me, so short of using both guns (damn, wish I had tried that now =p) I killed that annoying pink and purple floaty guy on my lonesome!

Feel free to comment on my choices and naturally, add your own! ^_^

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
1) GLaDOS (Portal)
I loved this. Even though it was not hard, it's my fav
2) Vergil-20 (DMC3)
What can be better then this? A fight between sons of Sparda... Both reached full power... (I assume)
3) Sanctus (DMC4) (hope i did not forget the name)
This old man has to be one of my faves. Loved beating the %%%% out of him.
4) (Place reserved for the time when i finish HL2)
5) Dante (DMC4). I love Dante. But... fighting against him just feels wrong.

Sparda™

1 - Safer Sephiroth (FF7)

2 - Nihilanth (HL1)

3 - Vergil (DMC3)

4 - Liquid Ocelot (MGS4)

5 - Albert Wesker (RE5)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Liking your choice of Raam, he was certainly a satisfying one to kill, especially after what he did to Kim.

I'll pitch my own if you don't mind, from 10 to 1.

#10 - Aumaan Anubis | Zone Of The Enders 2.
This battle was brutally difficult, the fact that every time you landed even a couple of hits meant that he flew off to some corner of a room and rapidly healed himself made this battle one of the most frantic encounters I've ever faced in gaming, rushing at break-neck speeds to hurl him into a wall and stop him regenerating to full health in seconds was frustratingly tense, so when this royal ass finally fell, it was a satisfying victory.

#9 - Albel Nox | Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time.
Albel, for me, was a boss of sheer badass proportions, even more so than Kuja, after your party encounters him 2 or 3 times and is entirely unable to defeat him, your next encounter with him is entirely optional and very easy to miss.
The fight largely consists of a one on one battle between the main character, Fayt, and Albel in a huge arena, his katana mastery, the sheer speed and strength of his attacks made him a force to be reckoned with, and anyone who stepped up to the plate almost always failed to kill him first time.

#8 - Victor Delacroix | Chaos Legion.
Alright, this guy had it all, style, grace, finese and a badass legion of undead monsters to call upon, after chasing him throughout the entire game and fighting him twice before, the last fight with him is just epic, so much so that I avoided bringing out my ultimate weapon, the good old Thanatos Legion to beat him down, just because I had so much fun with it.
He feels like what Sephiroth should have been, with a little bit of Genesis thrown in there, powerful, graceful and poetic, one of my favourite bosses, it was almost a shame when he hit the floor.

#7 - Nobunaga Oda | Onimusha 3.
The single most powerful weapon in the game combined with the single most powerful Oni form in the game, against the single most insane and powerful boss on the game made for the fun times, whereas every enemy before died in one hit with this sword, Nobunaga really knew how to take a beating, and he was cheap about it too.

6# - Doku | Ninja Gaiden.
There was something so very satisfying about fighting this guy, the guy who killed Ryu's father and beating him into a bloody pulp, but not before he did so beforehand, you pretty much took it in turns smearing each other against a wall, seeing who could rip the most health out of who before the other had to run away and regroup before another clash.

#5 - Alma | Ninja Gaiden.
Same game, I know, but this one deserves a mention too, this chick was a pain, having killed me about 8 times the first time round due to my lack of healing items, and my lack of money to buy healing items, I had to start the entire game again, that annoyed me immensely.
Driving my sword through that bitch was one of the most satisfying ends to a boss fight in any game.

#4 - Shiro Tagachi | Guild Wars: Prophecies/Nightfall.
Yes, I know, it's an MMO, but it's my favourite MMO because it's not grindy, it had a story and it had some awesome boss battles, Shiro was the most tense, after an hour of battling through a legion of enemies with one of my best friends, fighting this guy was just a struggle of epic proportions, you had to keep a constant eye on your health, as he had this tendancy to rip any and all protective abilities off you and attack you with damage equal to the difference between your health and his, which pretty much killed you in two straight seconds.
Watching him finally drop to the floor, I laughed and cried with utter joy.

#3 Frank Horrigan | Fallout 2.
And now for my top three, it's no surprise that Frank Horrigan (That's who!) comes in to my top 3, no matter how leveled up your character was, no matter how overpowered before, your character always shrank away in fear when compared with Mr. Horrigan, his dual chainguns could rip you to shreds in two turns, and if you got caught wrong, you'd be in an endless cycle of him shooting you, then you healing, then him shooting you again, then more healing because you can't survive another round of lead.
That was, until I found out the cheap way to kill him, Gauss Rifle, targetting system, right between the eyes.

2# - Errol + Dark Maker Ship | Jak 3.
Chasing the Dark Maker Ship around a desert for an hour or so gets old, fast, but when you climb on top of that damned thing and start the fight with Robot Errol, things get a lot more interesting.
Harnessing the power of the Dark Makers, Errol serves you several cans of fresh ownage before you finally kick his scrawny ass yourself, a celebration in the near-by town leads to the most hillarious ending ever, and Daxter got pants!

#1 - Angelus | Drakangard.
Though technically the bad ending, this is still my all time favourite boss battle, mainly because it's so emotionally heart-wrenching.
After spending the entire game with the dragon Angelus at your side, all of Manah's evil powers are absorbed into her, turning her into the Chaos Dragon, which, if not killed by Caim, would see all of humanity destroyed, so Caim goes to battle against his companion through the game and eventually slays her, leading to one of the saddest moments I've ever actually witnessed in gaming.
An epic battle followed by a massive plot twist and an incredible ending is what makes this my number 1.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Let`s go all out on the Top 10.

X) Baal | Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction
If there is a boss that can be so annoying that you want to rip him to shreds, then it is Baal. Despite the fact, that he`s easy to kill once you find get a good grip of him, his summons and the stupid duplicate makes him the number 10, personal favorite, boss.

IX) Kiel-D | Ragnarok Online
Even though it`s a boss monster from an MMORPG, it`s definetly one of those that you need more than 3 people to talke down. Despite him being easy to kill if you get perfect hitlock, once he breaks free, you die, lol.

VIII) Sanctus Diabolica | Devil May Cry 4
One tough coward, protecting himself with the shield and sending fireballs out there to kill you, definetly makes him one of the toughest bosses to kill, while he has the shield on ofcourse and on DMD mode.

VII) Helicopter Boss | Soldier of Fortune 2: Double Helix
Another coward in the list, while you`re just a foot soldier with limited amounts of ammo, this bastard goes all out on you with chain guns and rockets, not to mention how he flies around all the time. In short it`s just one stupid boss, but despite that, he`s fun to take down.

VI) Firstborn | Clive Barker`s Jericho
What`s it like to kill a God? One things for sure, VERY HARD! If you have 5 people at your disposal, with very nice guns and spells, how many ways to kill him do you think are there? Guns won`t work, neither do spells, what now? Ah, i see, it absorbs one of the spells and you have to hit him with the same spell! Doh, try figuring that out, not to mention he swaps the spells he has absorbed, so you aswell have to switch characters like crazy. One annoyance.

V) Demon of Lies | Divine Divinity
Despite DD being a nice reproduct of Diablo(including the fighting system), makes everything quite simple to kill, It`s definatly not the toughest boss i`ve ever fought, but just like Baal, it has the duplicating ability. What`s quite sad, not everything works on him, kill hi the wrong way and you lose the game! Not too tough, but definatly worth being the 5th.

IV) Heinrich | Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Ah yes, the last boss of RTCW, takes some time to take down, however is not that hard. Sure, he uses the nazi`s as his minions to aid him take you down, but you`re supplied with infinite amounts of ammo and health restorers scatered all around the arena where you fight him, so it`s made just a matter of time until he dies, but don`t get too high of yourself, he has some neat attacks for you that`ll kill you and around...one hit.
Quite the boss actually. Love it.

III) Icon of Sin | Doom 2
The biggest boss i`ve seen, even though it`s an old game and a classic at that, the game is a huge meat machine, so it`s not very emotional, but still, this boss deserves the high 3rd place for being such a pain to kill. Not only does it descend all the monsters from the game, the only way to kill him is to shoot at the little opening on his forehead, that you can only reach with an elevator that drops you into acid. It`s just one tough piece of butt kicking awesomeness.

II) Lavos | Chrono Trigger
A huge lump of scaled meat, that just throws every single boss in the game at you, and you have to kill them all to get to Lavos himself? This one is even tougher than Icon of Sin from Doom 2 if you forget how to fight against each different opponent, not to mention, your characters need to be VERY high leveled to beat him, for if your MP runs out and your salves run out, then how about starting all over? It took me more than an hour to kill this guy, in the end i did it, not from the first try though.. And boy what happiness flourishes when you beat him. Definatly number 2!

And finally.

I) Bishop Maltheus St. Claire | Clive Barkers Jericho
This boss, is another coward, it`s probably the saddest boss i`ve ever fought in a game. About his story, it`s said that he rushed a siege with an army of children, convinced that their innocence is their blessing, that nothing could hurt them and he would win the war. Unfortunetly it was a massacre. This guy uses a shield very similar to Sanctus`s shield, it cant be penetrated by bullets or whatsoever, not only that, he uses the souls of the children that died in the battle as his minions to defeat you, not enough? He has a very powerful attack that can kill all your teammates in a couple of seconds, i consider him to be the strongest boss in Jericho because of that. Once the time comes he summons black petals to conceal himself in them for a while, and them, boom, the petals scatter all over the field, there`s pretty much no way to survive it`s attacks, that`s why you need to take cover when it happens. After the petal release he`s vulnerable for a couple of seconds, that`s when you go all out on him. The last reason why he`s #1 in the top, is that you don`t really kill him, infact, you can`t kill him. When you`ve dealt enough damage to him, his minions start to attack him, which results in his death. One of the saddest bosses, my most favorite. Go go Clive B.!

That`s about it. I find it quite sad that i couldnt add Diablo to the list, but hopefully, once Diablo 3 comes out, i will be astounded by the ownage that is Diablo himself, for in the 1st and 2nd games he`s quite weak.

aka958

Don't trust people
I don't give the in an order. they are shring the first place all of them because i can't choose wich one is top and wich one is worse.

Minerva (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)
Loved it. Fighting a 2 hour battle and trying to learn how to dodge her lethal attacks (especially Flash Slash). Didn't have steal and where unable to get it because i used SP convert on all (stupid i know) and it still was so fun to try over and over. I don't know how fun she is one easy or Low level game on hard but i'm gonna figure out the harder one.

Omega Weapon (Final Fantasy X)
I was a kid, around 8 years old and didn't know how to get those super weapons wich are extremly cheaty so Omega Weapon where hard believe me. I had a extremly scratchy disc back then and couldn't get out of Omega ruins so i ran to omega weapon and tried to kill it all the time (failed because of Ultima) but still it was one extremly awesome fight and i loved it.

Omega Weapon (Final Fantasy VIII)
Yupp another omega weapon :p . Still this one i killed and it was an whole half hour of fighting to get it down, maybe because i used Renzokuken all the time and it died so fast. It is an boss who is hard to find and fight. Very fun boss battle.

Ultimecia (All Forms in the last battle) (Final Fantasy VIII)
one of the only last bosses who actually i liked to fight against (in final fantasy). Even after i killed Omega Weapon she still where a challenge (Unlike the FFX last boss). Great deal of fun fighting her.

Kefka Palazzo (Both Narshe and Last battle) (Final Fantasy VI)
Kefka Palazzo, Best villain ever? that's an another story. I loved the fight. He used so much magic and stuff and it was funnier than just se a boss spam attacks that doesn't have so much design. It was fun and hard, how much i even trained before the last battle he stilled kicked my ass (until once i got lucky).

Betruger (DOOM 3 Ressurection of Evil
It is an awesome fight, evn if it is easy i don't care it is epic to fight against him, loved every moment against him. I think i deserved that fight after 4 levels of hell (i think it is 4 levels at least).

I can't think of anymore right now (these are the ones i can think of without being more final fantasy) I'll update with more later.

Got one more!

All Bosses (Super Metroid)
Yupp that's right, all of them was epic. can't choose one. they are just to epic. I always survived with extremly little health, always :p .

Keaton

Premium
I'm loving all those choices people, keep them up :D

@Aka958: I notice a very Final Fantasy style theme lol, but I agree with your Super Metroid point, those were some fantastic boss battles :D

@DeviRyuuD: IconofSin is one I forgot about, also I'd certanly concider CyberDemon to be a close 11 for me -- that guy freaked me out the first time I encountered him ^_^

@Angelo_Credo: Although I've yet to face a number of your choices, you've given me alot to research :D Greatlist!

aka958

Don't trust people
Ye Final Fantasy theme :p I can do anything about the epicness in it's games. but my 4 other spots i gotta save for other games bosses (wich i can't come in mind with yet).

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Not in order. There are my top favourite bosses of all time.

Penance (Final Fantasy X International)

One of the toughest superboss from the Final Fantasy series. His attacks deal 99999 damage to your party members if not protected, and his ultimate attack Judgement Attack deals 99999 HP damage and 9999 MP damage. On top of that, he absorbs all elemental magics and has 12 million HP. He can be killed, although it will be long. Took me 1 hour and a half to defeat him without using the "alternate way". The design is awesome, and his Judgement Day attack animation is awesome. One of the biggest challenge in FF Series.

The End (Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater)

One of the hardest boss battle in Metal Gear Solid series. The fact he can use camouflage effectively, he use his sniper to shoot his enemies, he uses tranquillizer rounds. Oh yeah, he can use photosynthesis process to restore his health and stamina. Probably the longest boss battle I ever fought in MGS series.

Dante (Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne)

Dante is really cool in this game. Although his appearance is rather limited, but he talks much more in this game, and has a cooler personality. He dons his DMC2 suit, uses his trademark guns and sword. He appears as your enemy twice, and can be recruited later on. If you fight him in Hard Mode, prepare for your worst battle yet.His skills are really awesome, his Taunt can lowers enemy's defense while raising their attack power, but restores Dante's MP. His Stinger attack is a powerful attack, and can instantly kill any enemies except bosses. Dante is really cool in this game, and he can be recruited in your party.

Nelo Angelo (Devil May Cry)

One of the best boss ever. His design is awesome, his skills are superb, and he is really enigmatic. The fact he is Dante's twin brother did surprise me in the end. I like teh way he taunts Dante, swings his sword in rapid slashes, teleports, shoots dark energy balls, and uses the Spiral Swords. He really deserved the " The Black Knight" title,but in his own way, like Sparda.

Regenerator (Resident Evil 4)

He is really nasty. He can kill you instantly if you are not careful. On top of that, he can regenerate any lost limbs nearly in an instant. He looks scary, and the way he breathes is eerie... Definitely not someone I can be friends with...

Gray Fox (Metal Gear Solid)

One of the coolest ninja ever. He can jump in great heights, has stealth camouflage, and has improved strength and speed. He can also deflects bullet easily. His final showdown with Solid Snake and his death are the most awesome events in Metal Gear Solid.

Izanami (Persona 4)

I love her design. She is really beautiful in her human form, and really sinister in her real form. Her attacks are awesomely animated, and she is one of my favourite final bosses.

Roxas (Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +)

One of the most epic boss fights in Kingdom Hearts series. Roxas's power of light and his dual Keyblade wielding makes him a dangerous opponent. Of all KH characters, Roxas is my favourite, particularly his own history with the Organization XIII.

Safer Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII)

One of my favourite villains ever. One of the best epic boss fights. His signature theme song is the best, and the battle with his epic masterpiece.

Vergil (Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening)

The most dangerous villain in Devil May Cry series, and the twin brother of Vergil. He uses his katana with unsurpassed skills, which makes him particularly dangerous, cool, and awesome.

Keaton

Premium
Wow Chaos +Rep...if I could lol

Pics and everything, ten points for effort fella ^__^
I had forgotten how terrifying the Regenerator, especially on your first encounter...you just hear that heavy breathing and disgruntled snarls, and on your first encounter you have only pot luck to use to kill him with -- I used a Hand Grenade and an Incinedary Grenade lol

Sadly, I havent been able to play FFX, but I am hoping to pick up a cheap PS2 Slim in a couple of weeks and with it FFX will follow :D So, I really look forward to seeing how he fairs :D

Good job guys, lets see some more -- :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Keaton;178276 said:
Wow Chaos +Rep...if I could lol

Pics and everything, ten points for effort fella ^__^
I had forgotten how terrifying the Regenerator, especially on your first encounter...you just hear that heavy breathing and disgruntled snarls, and on your first encounter you have only pot luck to use to kill him with -- I used a Hand Grenade and an Incinedary Grenade lol

Sadly, I havent been able to play FFX, but I am hoping to pick up a cheap PS2 Slim in a couple of weeks and with it FFX will follow :D So, I really look forward to seeing how he fairs :D

Good job guys, lets see some more -- :)

Thanks, Keaton.:)

Well, there is one problem about FFX. You need to buy the PAL verison of Final Fantasy X or Final Fantasy X International to fight one of the hardest superboss, the NTSC version will not do.

About the Regenerator, I fought him till death in Normal mode, while I ran away from Regenerator in Professional mode if possible. Embarassing of me, huh? :lol:

oh yeah, your list is awesome, Keaton.:)

Keaton

Premium
Chaos Master;178279 said:
Thanks, Keaton.:)

Well, there is one problem about FFX. You need to buy the PAL verison of Final Fantasy X or Final Fantasy X International to fight one of the hardest superboss, the NTSC version will not do.

About the Regenerator, I fought him till death in Normal mode, while I ran away from Regenerator in Professional mode if possible. Embarassing of me, huh? :lol:

oh yeah, your list is awesome, Keaton.:)

Thankfully in this instance, the PAL version will be the only one I can get lol ^_^

I agree about the Regen, in the later modes unless I had spare ammo, I fled where I could, the one exception was the upgraded Regenerator; the Iron Maiden, of which chases you during the large box pushing puzzle (chore), I had to kill this fiend so I could co-op push the block with Ashley ^^

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Brilliant thread. I'd +rep everybody if the rep system was in place. :p

10. General RAAM - Gears of War (Xbox 360)

9. Pyramid Head - Silent Hill 2 (PS2)

8. William Birkin / Tyrant - Resident Evil 2 (PSX)

7. Vergil - Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening (PS2)
The first time I've ever wanted a boss to hand my backside to me. I'm too much a Vergil fanboy for my own good...

6. Shiva - Streets of Rage 2 (Sega Mega Drive)
They don't make bosses like they used to...

5. Death Adder - Golden Axe 2 (Sega Mega Drive)

4. Knuckles - Sonic The Hedgehog 3 / Sonic and Knuckles (Sega Mega Drive)

3. Cycloid Emperor - Duke Nukem 3D (PC / MS-DOS)

2. Zeon - Shining Force II (Sega Mega Drive)
Brilliant boss. Kicking his head in with my ultra high-level Peter, Lemon (fav Shining Force character ever), Bowie, Gerhalt, Slade, Kiwi, etc characters never gets old. /fanboy

1. Darksol - Shining Force (Sega Mega Drive)
Just. Too. Epic.

Sorry about not including a description for many of 'em - I just couldn't think of anything to write. ^_^

DeathLord81

#1 - Angelo Credo | Devil May Cry 4
He will always be my favorite boss. He is fast , strong , the music is pretty fitting and he looks awesome. And I like to show him that even an angel can die, I like to repeat that stage over and over and I watch the cutscene every time " *epic music starts* As the captain of the Holy Knights , you are under arrest ... It's the wish of His Holiness!"

#2 - The guy from the jungle(forgot his name) | Tomb Raider III
The fight with him was ... epic . I had to dodge his fire attacks , keep jumping from platform to platform in order to dodge his attacks and to be careful not to fall in the lava , and I had to shoot at him too . Really , really nice .

#3 - Victor Delacroix | Chaos Legion
Well , I always loved to fight him with my weakest legions and without using any items , just to push my limits . His attacks hit really hard , but they are very easy to dodge.
He's not quite the boss that gives you serious headaches about killing him , but he remains one of my favorites.

#4 Berial | Devil May Cry 4
Well , he is the very first boss of DMC4 (not counting the first battle with Dante , because that was more like a tutorial) and he gives a very "hot" impression. He gave me bad headaches in Bloody Palace , and that made me to fight him over and over , to see what I do wrong . Because of that, he is one of my favorite bosses .

#5 - The Savior | Devil May Cry 4
He is really nice to fight. When I first saw the description of mission 18 "Confront the Savior" I was like "HOW THE HELL SHOULD I DEFEAT SOMETHING THAT BIG!!!". The music is really nice , and the battlefield is in the air . But still , there are 4 others ahead of him.

#6 - Siela | Chaos Legion
I really loved fighting her . She firstly appeared in her human form , letting me to get a couple of hits on her , and after that she turned into her immortal demon form and she started spawning monsters to kill me , so she won't waste her time with me. Her attacks were really hard to avoid , and some of her attacks had a large area of effect .

#7 - The Sentinel | X-Men Origins:Wolverine
As you see , I like to fight big bosses . Same with The Savior , I was shocked when I had to fight that thing. I watched the cutscene , and after that , I saw him right in front of me and he jumped at me . Also , when he caught me , I was like "WTH , PUT ME DOWN YOU STUPID ROBOT" and I was tapping the attack button desperately xD and saw that I can destroy his hands light that .

#8 - Amanda's Demon | Tomb Raider Legend
The battlefield as some ruins , this fight looked cool. The effects look great , if you are looking for a good-looking fight , this is it , but it's too easy . I liked that they focused on the legend of King Arthur and Excalibur , really liked to swing Excalibur against a demon ^^ . But still , #8 is fitting .

#9 - Ubers | Diablo II:Lord of Destruction
Ah , the greatest challenge on Diablo II . I always like to fight them . My favorite is Mephisto , he has that Conviction Aura that lowers your resistances a lot , and he spawns his minions (mostly ranged attackers) that will **** you off , especially the cold-based attackers who freeze you . Next is Baal . This guy really makes you feel that you want to kill him so brutal ... He is very annoying because he is teleporting almost always , and sometimes , he makes a clone of himself , which doubles that feeling :) , and he has a cold attack too -.-" . And the last , Big D. aka. Diablo , he is pretty easy to deal with , you just have to avoid his lighting attack , because if Mephisto got you with his aura , and Diablo got you with this attack , you are lucky if you didn't died yet , and he spawns his minions too , which are immune to all attacks except physical.

#10 - Lilith | Diablo II:Lord of Destruction
Another D2 boss , yay . She is pretty hard to deal with , but to be honest , it's harder to reach her . You will find her at the end of her den , hanging with her minions . You will need some very good items with as much damage , poison resist and life steal as you can gather , because she regenerates her life fast and she has a deadly poison attack. Also , if you try to run , she is super fast and won't let you run ;)

These were my top 10 bosses . If Diablo II had better graphics , the bosses from the game would've been on the 1st , 2nd , 3rd places . Waiting for Diablo III ^^

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Well mine are

10 - Every player on Halo 3 online :lol:
Why they have to be so hard apart from the crap ones , its really annoying

9 - Transformers - ironhide
****es me off that the second you go and attack him he like " No " !! and everytime you transform you get killed

8 - Resident Evil 1 - No skin things ( Hunters) or bastards i call them
3 shots from a Maguam and they finally die , i only have 6 bullets .

7 - Resident Evil 2 - Lickers
ARGH , i hate thise things ... stop licking me

6 - End boss on GH3
Only done it once , i know its sad but hey its not like anyones perfect :lol::lol:

5 - Axe man - Resident Evil 5
Dont swing your Axe at me u bastard .. and how many punches does it take to kill you , or bloody shotgun shots

4- Resident Evil 5 WESKER
What the hell , how times do we have to fight you in one game

3 - Resident Evil 5 - Sheva Not actually a boss but the anger you get from her shooting you just ****es me off

2 - Prince of Persia - Empress of time
Stupid cow with her clouds of sand that kill you , i had to eat so many mint imperials to beat the bitch ... Sugar helps

1 - All rivals on Pokemon Games
Why do they always have better pokemon than you ?? And your pokemon always miss there attacks when its the last hit and you have won and then you die and fain and do the battle again

Big Boss

Unstable
10. Mike
Tyson (Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!

God this guy got annoying! His one-hit knockdowns and quick punches made it hard for me to even get a jab in.

9. Garrador (Resident Evil 4)
Not exactly hard, but scary for me. The fact that this thing is sound sensitive made me not move for a good 5 minutes while I make up a game plan.:lol:

8. the Colossus of Rhodes (God of War II)
In most cases, you face the boss at the end of the level. This guy basically IS the level. During the Intro of the game your constantly fighting this thing until you defeat him by making his head explode from the inside.:lol:

7. Goro (Mortal Kombat)
Come on, four arms? Dude, that's unfair!:lol: I still have trouble with this monstrosity.

6. Colossus #13 (Shadow of the Colossus)
I think about any boss from this game could have made this list, but this one stands out from the rest. It may not have been the biggest or hardest boss, but it was certainly the most fun.

5. Bowser (Super Mario 64)
Back when Bowser was super-sized, as he attempted to crush me underfoot and set Mario's overalls ablaze, I realized that this was probably the most epic boss fight in the Mario series.

4. Ganon (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
This boar-like demon is truly Link's ultimate rival. It's hard to top this beast. Ganon was a terrifying and challenging foe.

3. Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII)
In this fight, you must face the angelic reincarnation of the man who incinerated your hometown, killed your friend, and unleashed a potentially world-destroying catastrophe.

2. Mother Brain (Super Metroid)
When you thought you were victorious, the pulsating cybernetic matriarch rose from the ground and revealed her true form. I thought I had a chance, until one hit from her energy beam left me maimed and immobile. If it weren't for that "baby" metroid, this would have been the end for Samus Aran.

1. Psycho Mantis (Metal Gear Solid)
"You like Castlevania, don't you?" No boss battle has ever messed with anyone's mind quite like Psycho Mantis. His controller-moving and memory card-reading skills may seem to be mere parlor tricks by today's standards, but at the time they just made Psycho Mantis appear omnipotent. His main tactic was psychological warfare; gamers knew how to dodge attacks, but what are you supposed to do about a blank screen or the infamous controller port switch?

DeathLord81

Big Boss;178432 said:
7. Goro (Mortal Kombat)
Come on, four arms? Dude, that's unfair!:lol: I still have trouble with this monstrosity.

Man , he's easy to beat :p He may be big and has four arms , but he's really dumb :)

aka958

Don't trust people
Got some more in stash

Empress of time (Prince of persia: Warrior withing)
I agree, she was hard but she was fun to fight. I mean i could start the game just to fight her again. Epic, just epic.

Angelo Credo (Devil May Cry 4 (duh))
I had to have a DMC boss in here and i know i liked the vergil fights but the fights where in slow motion because of a strange thing with my disc (had it on my pc). And the most epic boss fight really must be with Angelo Credo. I started mission 8 and came to him, died on purpose all the time when he had low health and fought him again. I played over 2 hours against him over and over again until i got tired.

Now that is all for now, I still gotta think about the 2 last ones in the top ten thought.

And i don't remember Bowser was super sized in Super mario 64 o_O , wich version did you play?

Edit: 1 more yay!

Olrox (Castlevania Symphony of the night)
Loved to fight him. I had to dodge many attacks instead of only 1 or 2 attacks. When i thought it was over he transformed into a green gigantic dinosaur or something. New attacks to dodge and more damage to deal.

Ebony & Ivory 666

Gunslinger
10.dante (dmc4)

9.colussus 2 (shadow of the collusus)

8.bat thing (resi 5)

7.Red dragon (drakengard 2)

6.Metal gear rex (MGS4)

5.beowolf (dmc 3)

4.Algol (soul calibur 4)

3.collusus 12 (shadow of the collusus)

2.Umbra *not really a boss but oh well* (elder scrolls 4)

1.the end (mgs 3)

MicronBitz

Hardcore Gamer
10)Sephiroth - Crisis Core
9)Blizetta - Zelda:TP
8)Dante- Devil May Cry 4
7)Sephiroth - Kingdom Hearts 2
6)Ultimecia - FF8
5)Vergil(all battles) - Devil May Cry 3
4)The Final Hazard- Sonic Adventure 2
3)Shadow/Sonic Battle 2- Sonic Adventure 2
2)Jester - Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition
1)Richter- Tos 2 (all because of the awesome music!)

Top Bottom