• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Top 20 Movies in 2008 and 2009

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
List out your favourite 20 movies that you have watched in 2008 and 2009.:)

- The Dark Knight
- Iron Man
- Ip Man
- Wanted
- Hellboy II: The Golden Army
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
- Tropic Thunder
- Kung Fu Panda
- The Forbidden Kingdom
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
- Slumdog Millionaire
- Red Cliff Part I
- Red Cliff Part II
- Underworld: Rise of the Lycans
- Watchmen
- Quantum of Solace
- Twilight
- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
- Resident Evil: Degeneration
- Hancock

(Not in order.)

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I haven't had the chance to watch very many movies lately (too busy), but I'd have to go with Coraline. It was a very whimsical yet creepy movie (which it had better be, seeing as how it's based on a book by Neil Gaiman), with extremely well-done stop-motion animation (which it also had better be, since it was directed by Henry Selick, who gave us The Nightmare Before Christmas).
The Other Mother was also INSANELY CREEPY, even before she turned into Ann Coulter.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Chaos Master;165247 said:
List out your favourite 20 movies

- Twilight

WHY!?!?!
That film was terrible. It was a soppy girl story that had sparkling vampires... Even the "evil" vampires sucked. :dry: XD

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
That is a tough question, the only movie i`ve seen, that been created starting 2008/01/01 till now is The Dark Knight.
That is all...

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
2008 - Dark Night
2009 - Watchmen

<3

Other than that I'm really not much of a movie goer so I don't have much to say on anything else. Takes a lot to impress me these days.

lafudge

&vergil.♥
To be honest, these days they release a load of absolute crap. I'm not a Batman fan at all so when my best friend went wild for the Dark Knight (he's into comic stuff) movie, I was a bit reluctant to go and see it but my little cousin said it was good so I took him to watch it (it was his third time). I wasn't really excited for it but when I watched it, HOLY CRAP IT WAS AMAZING. It's just such a shame Heath Ledger died but it's nice to know he received an Oscar for his performance because it was amazing. I've seen other movies released in 2008 and 2009 (including Twilight and I HATE IT), but nothing else has really made me go "wow" much. Can't wait for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince this year though. I've been nearly screaming my throat raw with excitement every time I see a new trailer released. IT WILL BE EPIC.

P.S. Voldemort is sexy. ♥

Top Bottom