• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Toonami is back!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Toonami is back but my favourate shows aren't

Rurouni kenshin,samurai jack,Beyblade etc

In Poland I can watch Beyblade only on Polish CN, and for now only animes what I watch are YT ripped new Toonami shows, I think than rebooted version only plays animes for more mature audience rather for youngs.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
In Poland I can watch Beyblade only on Polish CN, and for now only animes what I watch are YT ripped new Toonami shows, I think than rebooted version only plays animes for more mature audience rather for youngs.

hmm... let me guess more mainstream Bull shi*t romance anime ?

lorddemolatron

Premium
hmm... let me guess more mainstream Bull shi*t romance anime ?

I hoped for more gory animes but well I can survive romance to some extent for now. Only other anime displaying TV channel in my country was Hyper, there i acknowlegded existence of series like Gundams or FMA but it always aired on 22 p.m and whole animes had only subs as It was played English or pure Japan.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I hoped for more gory animes but well I can survive romance to some extent for now. Only other anime displaying TV channel in my country was Hyper, there i acknowlegded existence of series like Gundams or FMA but it always aired on 22 p.m and whole animes had only subs as It was played English or pure Japan.

I prefer old fashioned drama and real life stories not some stupid fantasy about a schoolgirl but nowadays mainstream anime is STALE it lacks variety its only tilted to one genre "ROMANCE" Goddamn i can't believe Animax used to air good quality shows now its all just B.S

In my country only animax is available

Zargus

Do you know how to install true FEAR?!
Premium
Toonami is back but my favourate shows aren't

Rurouni kenshin,samurai jack,Beyblade etc

Agreed. Though in the UK Beyblade and Samurai Jack were on Cartoon Network normally. I think Toonami in the UK had Cowboy Beebop, Outlaw Star, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z (Dragon Ball GT to an extent but that was rubbish) and a few more that I can not remember.

Also it looks like it is only in the US and won't be showing in the UK. Such a pity.

lorddemolatron

Premium
Agreed. Though in the UK Beyblade and Samurai Jack were on Cartoon Network normally. I think Toonami in the UK had Cowboy Beebop, Outlaw Star, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z (Dragon Ball GT to an extent but that was rubbish) and a few more that I can not remember.

Also it looks like it is only in the US and won't be showing in the UK. Such a pity.

For this case to watch US toonami for now is only wait for Youtube rips of shows. Im glad that thing not restarted in Poland as in past Polish Toonami was airing crap US cartoons, only animes was Duel masters and any dueling animes, rest was US crap, no game revievs and whole show was from time to time had comercial breaks and it always was aired 20-22 p.m in GMT.

Demon619

Deadman walking
Just for alittle upadate I just saw...

Due to the fact that DeadMan Wonderland's anime is about to run out of episodes, Toonami is going to be showing two new shows soon enough.

Samurai 7 and Eureka Seven.

While I am unsure if Toonami is going to replace another old show (like one of the other ones that have already completed their run like Fullmetal Alchemist) or wait till Casshern Sins runs out/ends as well, or in fact expands its time slots) it does mean that Toonami is in fact expanding its range of shows.

Top Bottom