• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

To Supporters Of DmC

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
at first i didn't like DmC but now i'm curious. i want to see how this goes. *signed*

and i love chocolate ( off topic but the subject has been brought up and most of this post is on-topic)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
aka958;290610 said:
Well, I'm sick tired of people beating me to death with annoying fan talk about the new DmC and how I'm somehow mean and stupid for not liking it and NT when that's not the case.

And I don't want to give a false impression of me liking DmC because I hate it and I don't like people thinking otherwise.

Coo.

aka958;290738 said:
Sorry, you have to quote. My mistake. >.<

Oh look, troll/flame baiting posts from you.
What. A. Surprise.

Honestly, opening up my inbox to see five reports on the same post from five different people is just depressing, I've made this point to you before, if you don't like something, don't respond, drop it and leave it well enough alone.

Infraction added, strike two for you it seems. One more and you're out of here.

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;290742 said:
Oh look, troll/flame baiting posts from you.
What. A. Surprise.

Honestly, opening up my inbox to see five reports on the same post from five different people is just depressing, I've made this point to you before, if you don't like something, don't respond, drop it and leave it well enough alone.

Infraction added, strike two for you it seems. One more and you're out of here.

Wait what? None of the quotes were made to troll nor flaming.

Me saying he had to quote was because I think I ninja'd his post. It was my mistake since I posted right before.

The other post was just me saying what I thought and me saying coo. I just told why I was in such a confusion if I was to sign or not.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Before anyone says anything, I'd like to state I reported no one, so I shouldn't get flamed for anything in advance. Alright? I have enough on my plate as it is.

Zurg

I signed up for this sight for two reasons.
1. I love Devil may Cry and have since it came out.
2. To sign this thread. DmC doesn't look bad, it looks different. It's like how people don't like foreign foods, because it's different, not bad.

Asmodaius

I didn't even take it for trolling. Was aka958 trolling? I just took it for him feeling offended about my negative post.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Asmodaius;290843 said:
I didn't even take it for trolling. Was aka958 trolling? I just took it for him feeling offended about my negative post.

I don't think he was trolling or flaming. His luck seems to be of the "wrong place wrong time" variety...

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Storm Silves;290779 said:
Before anyone says anything, I'd like to state I reported no one, so I shouldn't get flamed for anything in advance. Alright? I have enough on my plate as it is.

it isn't about who did or didn't report him. reports are anonymous for a reason, you shouldn't feel discouraged from reporting someones post.
i reported him. so go ahead. if that's how things work around here harass me for it (not directed at you specifically DT). you know what'll happen? i'll report every harassing post, and you can have an infraction, too.

i found his first post uncalled for an offensive. i found him bothering to quote of my lengthy (possibly preachy) posts only to reply with one word (not once, but twice) as baiting/trolling.

Angelo Credo said:
TROLL: A troll is a user (usually joined for this reason), whom creates threads and posts in threads for the simple pleasure of causing unrest and arguments within a forum.

Often a Troll will post comments like “Dante is such a wuss!” that simply exist to lure competent posters to reply so they can continue to annoy. The posts from the Troll will often be groundless, make little to no sense about the subject and are often vulgar and offensive to members (directly or indirectly).
Posting and Forums: A User Guide

so yeah, i think his infraction was deserved. 4 other people seemed to as well, otherwise i would have been the only one who reported it.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've been supporting this game and all its creators since my fellow DMC fans spammed me with 'OMG have you seen the trailer? IT SUCKS ASS!' like five minutes after it was first announced or something.

I :wub: Dante in every shape and form.
And for the nay-sayers that he's ugly - the game is still in development, and some of the fans' views are being taken into consideration. Chances are Dante will look a little more Dante by the time the demo is released. Less the white hair, of course.

Before I forget!!!!
*signed x2*
On behalf of myself and Vergil's Greed who has forgotten his password.
Brainiac. :dry:

aka958

Don't trust people
cheezMcNASTY;290857 said:
it isn't about who did or didn't report him. reports are anonymous for a reason, you shouldn't feel discouraged from reporting someones post.
i reported him. so go ahead. if that's how things work around here harass me for it (not directed at you specifically DT). you know what'll happen? i'll report every harassing post, and you can have an infraction, too.

i found his first post uncalled for an offensive. i found him bothering to quote of my lengthy (possibly preachy) posts only to reply with one word (not once, but twice) as baiting/trolling.

Posting and Forums: A User Guide

so yeah, i think his infraction was deserved. 4 other people seemed to as well, otherwise i would have been the only one who reported it.

I had nothing to say about it. That one word was all I could say, I should've said "Noted".

I thank you for your honesty though.

How many here has gone way off topic? Should they all get reported for trolling?

Asmodaius

Going off topic is not the same as trolling.
Trolling is intentionally flipping people off, while being off topic means that you merely discuss something that isn't related to the main topic. Sometimes going off topic can trail the conversation too far away from the main topic which is usually frowned upon.
That said, let's stay on topic.

... Can I sign again? ^^

aka958

Don't trust people
Asmodaius;290869 said:
Going off topic is not the same as trolling.
Trolling is intentionally flipping people off, while being off topic means that you merely discuss something that isn't related to the main topic. Sometimes going off topic can trail the conversation too far away from the main topic which is usually frowned upon.
That said, let's stay on topic.

... Can I sign again? ^^

Intentionally. There. I didn't. Unintentionally is something completely different and should just be adviced. So I got reported for unintentional trolling and got an infraction for it as well?

Meg

Sometimes its best to realize and accept mistakes, intentional or not, and learn from them.

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;290878 said:
Sometimes its best to realize and accept mistakes, intentional or not, and learn from them.

I do realize my mistakes, I've accepted them and I learn from them. But why do I get the feeling that people thought it was fully intentional?

Like I come here just to troll everyone's pants off or just flame someone. <_<

Legendary Darkslayer

The Roguedemonhunter
Signed.

At first, I didn't like the idea one bit.
Now, however, I accept it and can't wait for it to come out. I fully support this upcoming game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom