• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

To Supporters Of DmC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Get the word out! If you support DmC, sign this thread! We need to prove that NT isn't doing anything wrong, they're just doing what they've been told.

fon

Crazy Chick
Support! *signs*

Poor NT. Being on Capcom's leash and getting bashed a lot. Wish I could send them a gift basket...or something.

aka958

Don't trust people
There is nothing wrong with NT at all. Just because I hate DmC doesn't mean I hate NT. <_<

Meg

Photoon2010-11-29at11102.jpg

Aww look at his wittle faaaace.

Asmodaius

Signed.

Do you really think this will matter though? It won't be long before some non-supporters will spoil this thread. That's kinda how this forum works. Good luck though. ^^

aka958

Don't trust people
Asmodaius;290539 said:
Signed.

Do you really think this will matter though? It won't be long before some non-supporters will spoil this thread. That's kinda how this forum works. Good luck though. ^^

You always take the other side as something disgusting, like a bunch of flaming trolls. You act disrespectful to those people, not thinking that there are respectful non-supporters of this game that does get bashed. I've seen your posts on the boards and you are nothing but an annoyance with your bash towards those people, with that including me.

________

I support Ninja Theory, but I do not support DmC a slightest bit. I get a feeling that this thread tells us that I should support DmC so I support Ninja Theory, DT, correct me if I'm wrong. I would without doubt sign if it's just about supporting Ninja Theory, they are a game company just like the others.

Meg

Now now, let's keep that out of this thread. If you have a problem with a member its best to talk to them in private about it, or just tell the staff if its really bad. This here is a happy thread meant to give NT some encouragement and support. ^_^

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;290541 said:
Now now, let's keep that out of this thread. If you have a problem with a member its best to talk to them in private about it, or just tell the staff if its really bad. This here is a happy thread meant to give NT some encouragement and support. ^_^

Which is what my first post was about and half of the post you responded to was about. I'm still wondering. :\

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm signing it
i have no quarrel with dmc or ninja theory and i like this look and feel for the game but I'm disliking the decisions capcom has made regarding the Devil may cry franchise in general
so good look dudes

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;290594 said:
Thanks a lot for the signatures, guys. ^_^

HEeeeeeyeyyyyyyyryyeyeyeyyeyeyeyy:::::

aka958;290540 said:
I support Ninja Theory, but I do not support DmC a slightest bit. I get a feeling that this thread tells us that I should support DmC so I support Ninja Theory, DT, correct me if I'm wrong. I would without doubt sign if it's just about supporting Ninja Theory, they are a game company just like the others.

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;290599 said:
Alrighty then, thanks a lot for the signatures, most of you.

But wtf answer the question!:

You give me a two choice in this thread.

1. I support both NT and DmC.

2. I support neither NT nor DmC.

But what if I support NT and not DmC? SHOULD I SIGN OR NOT WTF!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom