• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

To Supporters Of DmC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
If you support NT but not DmC, sign anyway. This is for supporters of both or either, after all.

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;290601 said:
If you support NT but not DmC, sign anyway. This is for supporters of both or either, after all.

Well... I can choose not to sign for none or either as well?

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;290604 said:
I don't quite understand that question. Can you word that a bit better? ._.

Sorry. Badly formulated.

So I can decide not to sign to support none or either of the two?

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;290606 said:
You don't have to sign if you don't want to.

I'm just... not certain. People might think I support DmC as well if I sign. And people might think I don't support NT if I don't sign.

Choices, choices... <.< >.> <.< >.>

Meg

Who cares what other people think? If you wanna sign then sign, if not then don't.

I support NT. There I said it.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
aka958;290540 said:
You always take the other side as something disgusting, like a bunch of flaming trolls. You act disrespectful to those people, not thinking that there are respectful non-supporters of this game that does get bashed. I've seen your posts on the boards and you are nothing but an annoyance with your bash towards those people, with that including me.

aka, the irony of your post is staggering. his post neither attacked you nor the original poster. he did NOTHING to provoke you. and yet you felt saying things such as

"You always take the other side as something disgusting"
"You act disrespectful"
and lets not forget the punchline:
"you are nothing but an annoyance with your bash towards those people"

if your actions have shown anything in this "clean-up of forum behavior", it's that you have absolutely no interest in acting half decent for the sake of the other members of this community.

it should also be said that i've never seen an online petition accomplish anything, so even if your flaming had been on topic it would have been over something trivial and insubstantial (not that such a thing makes a difference).

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;290608 said:
Who cares what other people think? If you wanna sign then sign, if not then don't.

I support NT. There I said it.

Well, I'm sick tired of people beating me to death with annoying fan talk about the new DmC and how I'm somehow mean and stupid for not liking it and NT when that's not the case.

And I don't want to give a false impression of me liking DmC because I hate it and I don't like people thinking otherwise.

cheezMcNASTY;290609 said:
aka, the irony of your post is staggering. his post neither attacked you nor the original poster. he did NOTHING to provoke you. and yet you felt saying things such as

"You always take the other side as something disgusting"
"You act disrespectful"
and lets not forget the punchline:
"you are nothing but an annoyance with your bash towards those people"

if your actions have shown anything in this "clean-up of forum behavior", it's that you have absolutely no interest in acting half decent for the sake of the other members of this community.

Coo.

Meg

@cheez-This isn't even a petition. Its simply for people who support NT to come together and show that support. =]

Come on, Cheez! :lol:

Meg

Our idea? ;)

I do recall me being the one that brought it up and you just made the thread. :p

Ok, so I'm just being a pest again. Aw well *shrugs* I made a cute Dante pic for this thread to! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom