• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This Week Is A Bitch....

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Seriously...my ****ing ankle is broken, and I have to get five screws and a plate in my ankle Tuesday, and Michael jackson died. Oh, and I broke like 5 of my hentai animes while packing because my crutches went INTO the discs! ****...

This is the most ****ed up week ever....straight up.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Yikes. Sounds like you've hit a bit of bad luck recently. Mind if I ask how you busted your ankle? Must have really done some damage to require five screws and a metal plate!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Sorry about your ankle. Stay off of it unless you absolutely have to move around.

I wish June would just go away in the first place. :/

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Hell, that sucks in all respects, hope you get your ankle sorted out soon buddy, the hell did you do to it though? I mean jeez, five screws and a metal plate? You must've done some damage to that.

Keaton

Premium
I love the fact that everyone is overlooking the broken hentai DVDs lol!

Sorry to hear about your bad week Esura, hope that your ankle doesn't hurt too much and that you heal up quickly and naturally that you find replacements for your 'special' collection fella ^^

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Keaton;178382 said:
I love the fact that everyone is overlooking the broken hentai DVDs lol!

Sorry to hear about your bad week Esura, hope that your ankle doesn't hurt too much and that you heal up quickly and naturally that you find replacements for your 'special' collection fella ^^

LOL!

Well, from what this doctor told me, the pain is just beginning. It'll be worse a few days after surgery when the bone grow over the screws and stuff. I really hate using painkillers but they say I really really should by then.

Oh, and for those who asked me how I broke my ankle, well, I could lie and say that I got jumped protecting this pretty hot babe or I jumped in the middle of the street to save a kid from getting ran over but I wont, cause I'm soooo tired (mentally) to even make it sound believable. I broke my ankle when I was having a water balloon fight with my mommy. I was running around in the front lawn and I slipped in the grass. Now my mom think it is her fault (it really isnt, I'm too big to be running like that anyways). But yeah it is a lame reason to break my ankle though. :lol: But now I'm slightly scared of stepping in grass now...

FYI, I been here for slightly over a year.
While it is not the exact time, but lets celebrate my one year anniversary at DMC.org, the only forum so far that I lasted a year in without having a **** load of enemies and whatnot and constant bannage (although I was banned here once, but it was kinda my fault here, most forums ban me on some bullshnit). :lol:

Top Bottom