• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This party's getting cruurzeyh! (DmC comes at No.1 in the UK Chart)

Slacri

Again you just cant let go of the length of someones membership. I dont care if hes been a member longer so you can accept that or not i really dont care your a wall of text on a screen.
You're telling someone who has been here longer than you he doesn't belong. It's like me going over to Canada and claiming that someone who has lived there for months doesn't belong there despite me being there for a day.
You didnt read the post you just quoted did you. must be in a real hurry to defend the guy who shares your opinion kinda biased to me it seems.
This is quite possibly one of the most ironic things I've ever read.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Thank you god was that so hard. Man it took forever to get you to admit the truth. Ah i know it was sarcasm your alright MultiBro your alright in my book.

rSyOHS7.jpg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Again you just cant let go of the length of someones membership. I dont care if hes been a member longer so you can accept that or not i really dont care your a wall of text on a screen. You didnt read the post you just quoted did you. must be in a real hurry to defend the guy who shares your opinion kinda biased to me it seems.

By your logic we should have every right to ignore you too. In fact, I think that's what I'm going to do. Here's one member you won't have to worry about, and I won't have to worry about you, cuz all your posts are going to be hidden from me.

Jerk.

TyIquan_DmC

Idk. I wouldn't read into this as failing just because it failed to reach DMC4 numbers. Like others said, DMC4 kind of rode in on DMC3's popularity and the fact that it was the first release for the series this generation. In contrast, DMC4 was not exactly top tier in the series. DMC3 sold rather poorly coming off of DMC2 as well.

Then there's the "fans" that refuse to buy. I think the game will do fine.

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
Idk. I wouldn't read into this as failing just because it failed to reach DMC4 numbers. Like others said, DMC4 kind of rode in on DMC3's popularity and the fact that it was the first release for the series this generation. In contrast, DMC4 was not exactly top tier in the series. DMC3 sold rather poorly coming off of DMC2 as well.

Then there's the "fans" that refuse to buy. I think the game will do fine.
Your right about all of that. Of course sales have never been a barometer for good games, but I think we should all just wait a month or two before we start crying that it's a flop or praising NT and Capcom. I think DMC4 had too many great things going for it and it was riding the wave of DMC3, had it sold based on it's own merits it likely would not have done well. This game has too much ill will and a lot of just awful factors beyond it's control. I highly doubt it will sale more than DMC4 but I am just hoping it does well enough to get a sequel, which would likely be a superior game.

Paexie

Pretty much. But it does serve to show that people are invested both its success and failure.

This is so bizarre.
DmC is the most entertaining event I've ever been a part of. Not just the game but the whole damn thing since 2010.

It's an amazing ride through hell for all sides of the spectrum.

KaizenShio

Some pros acting like they are gonna get a cut in the profits and some antis act like Capcom took the knowledge of how to cure cancer from them.... It was very VERY enjoyable ride

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
DmC is the most entertaining event I've ever been a part of. Not just the game but the whole damn thing since 2010.

It's an amazing ride through hell for all sides of the spectrum.
Oh man, I can agree with that. It have been fun watching from the sidelines. Hell, I had a blast arguing with both extreme "haters" and "supporters" and the arguments both side uses are just hilarious.

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
Some pros acting like they are gonna get a cut in the profits and some antis act like Capcom took the knowledge of how to cure cancer from them.... It was very VERY enjoyable ride
It has been funny and shamefull all at the same time. If you enjoyed this wait until Hollywood makes a DMC movie!!! Once they decide to actually butcher what fans know and love, it will make this little debate seem like child's play!

KaizenShio

It has been funny and shamefull all at the same time. If you enjoyed this wait until Hollywood makes a DMC movie!!! Once they decide to actually butcher what fans know and love, it will make this little debate seem like child's play!

You see that what needs to happen a ****ty DMC movie and everyone will be unified LMAO

Damn i wish i could find a perfect quality on this vid it explains everything so perfectly Lol

Top Bottom