• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This party's getting cruurzeyh! (DmC comes at No.1 in the UK Chart)

m100t8s

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
For actually getting into the UK No.1 Chart, that deserves some celebrating...

HIT IT!!! :w00t:

Tameem:
tumblr_inline_mgfmg767l11qjlq6g.gif

Capcom and the rest of Ninja Theory:
tumblr_m2mc4y5FCO1rn0y7so1_500.gif

Fanboys and fangirls:
tumblr_mgy6ndSBdw1rl07gno1_500.gif

Trolls:
tumblr_inline_mgwmjj3fA71rviq8l.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Frantix

Before people start getting fixated on the sales numbers, just realize that the UK games industry has been on a downturn for awhile. Also, the market is not the same as it was when DMC4 came out. Honestly, I'm surprised that it reached the #1 spot.

Also, has the game been marketed yet? I haven't seen any TV spots or ads anywhere for this game (in the states). How about there in the UK?

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
It's good that you people are happy about these numbers but I wouldn't put my trust in that it will last so long.

Wait atleast a month before you throw your hats up folks.

MedicoreR

It's good that you people are happy about these numbers but I wouldn't put my trust in that it will last so long.

I feel you wish that..
Or i am still ****ed off to those CheaserTech and Slacri guys..

Frantix

Once the price drop hits, the sales will shoot up higher in sales numbers. Hitman Absolution was in the same position, being front loaded and all that.

Anyway, you're right. This is just one week sales, and it we still don't know how it's doing in the other markets.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Hey Multibro; you mad bro. DmC is doing well. Suck it up.
That's really mature buddy, it's just unrealistic to be celebrating just after the first week. If it is a success after a month, good for you guys then. I'm not mad at all.

I feel you wish that..
Or i am still ****ed off to those CheaserTech and Slacri guys..
I don't wish for anything, just saying that it is too soon to go all "HAH, TOLD YOU SO HATERS!" which is actually immature. But hey, we will see in the coming weeks if the sales will be good or not.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'm just glad it's doing well for now considering the rought start the game got off to (putting it lightly). Lots of people worked hard on the game, and I don't just mean the people we saw doing interviews and PR. People like programmers and filming crew for the scenes and art designers put a lot of work in the game. So I'm glad it's getting some recognition. :)

MedicoreR

I don't wish for anything, just saying that it is too soon to go all "HAH, TOLD YOU SO HATERS!" which is actually immature. But hey, we will see in the coming weeks if the sales will be good or not.
Why would anyone say ''Hah, told you haters''?
Sales prooves nothing.

The thing i would say to haters is ''You guys are so stubborn backwards''

Multibro's mad everyone. The game didnt bomb and now hes all upset. Multibro your Sig or avatar or whatever is a.cyborg ninja. How is that grownup or mature. Just stop dude. Ive been surfing this site for about 3 weeks in anticipation of DmC and for whatever reason your on a Pro Dmc site being a dick everytime something positive pops up about DmC. You just seem like a douche. An uninteresting, unintelligent, douche.

Top Bottom