• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This party's getting cruurzeyh! (DmC comes at No.1 in the UK Chart)

ZeroLove

Don't use this to rub it into the faces of those who don't believe or like DmC. But do feel free to celebrate this as a minor victory of progress for DmC.

Be mature about this. Please, that's all I ask.

Im stateing my opinions about another poster. I think hes a douche, and from my point of view he is a douche. I dont need to rub anything in haters faceing. I own DmC and its the ****. Multibro is a douche and i am simply informing him that he is a douche in case he was unaware

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Why would anyone say ''Hah, told you haters''?
Sales prooves nothing.
Hey Multibro; you mad bro. DmC is doing well. Suck it up.
Multibro's mad everyone. The game didnt bomb and now hes all upset. Multibro your Sig or avatar or whatever is a.cyborg ninja. How is that grownup or mature. Just stop dude. Ive been surfing this site for about 3 weeks in anticipation of DmC and for whatever reason your on a Pro Dmc site being a **** everytime something positive pops up about DmC. You just seem like a douche. An uninteresting, unintelligent, douche.

Do I need to say anything more? Apparently because I'm not fond of DmC, I'm a unintersting, unintelligent douche.

PAtqpJo.png

m100t8s

Multibro's mad everyone. The game didnt bomb and now hes all upset. Multibro your Sig or avatar or whatever is a.cyborg ninja. How is that grownup or mature. Just stop dude. Ive been surfing this site for about 3 weeks in anticipation of DmC and for whatever reason your on a Pro Dmc site being a **** everytime something positive pops up about DmC. You just seem like a douche. An uninteresting, unintelligent, douche.
It's too early to say this game didn't bomb, This party is just getting started, We will have to see the global sales which won't take that long to see.

I say DmC won't even sell more than 2 million units, Maybe one million, And that's my guessing.
Keep in mind that Capcom's goal is to sell more than 2 million units, If it didn't, Than the game bombed in Capcom's point of view.

Janoosen

Dark Slayer
Good news for the DmC fans. I have to agree with Multibro though, it's a tad too soon to throw a party over this.

Shepard VI

I'm happy for the company, but I don't expect sales to go well. I don't put faith in what other people invest in.

Take for example, Justin Bieber sells **** ridiculously fast. Does that make any product he touches good? Of course not. It means people are dumb enough to go crazy for him. There won't be as many people like that for DmC. And that's fine. I'm just illustrating how sales aren't sole indicators of a fun and successful project.

Frantix

I do find it funny that both supporters and opponents of this game are taking this news as a success. :lol:

VergilNeroDante

Thats only referring to the week sales, not global. So as of right now DmC has about 1/3 of DMC 4 sells from what I understand but thats not doing so well.

VergilNeroDante

Dude seriously shut up, your just causing issues rather than posting a positive outlook on this. Grow up and move along. Your reason for hitting MultiBro are irrelevant, just because he has Raiden as has picture and because he doesn't like the game, I myself dont like it either but still I keep my **** to myself. If you got nothign nice to say dont say it.

MedicoreR

I do find it funny that both supporters and opponents of this game are taking this news as a success. :lol:
Its a success while the game bombed by HATERS for 3 years everywhere.
The demo was success, reviews were a success, and now sales being successful.

Sales are not proof of how a game good or not.
But with the ''HATE campaign'' if DmC sells more than 1,5 million, its a very big success.
Companies always put bigger points. What would you expect?

''Hey we are expecting our new game to sell 200k'' ?

Nero.

Hey Multibro; you mad bro. DmC is doing well. Suck it up.

Now if I troll you to hell and back I would be the bad guy get off Multibro's case.

VergilNeroDante

Its a success while the game bombed by HATERS for 3 years everywhere.
The demo was success, reviews were a success, and now sales being successful.

Sales are not proof of how a game good or not.
But with the ''HATE campaign'' if DmC sells more than 1,5 million, its a very big success.
Companies always put bigger points. What would you expect?

''Hey we are expecting our new game to sell 200k'' ?

Even so reviews are not always the right thing to go by, I'd rather wait for the full detail on it rather than reading reviews. Still reviewer could be paid to say stuff that my opinion on that but meh.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
If in one week DmC has 1/3 the total numbers that DMC4 did, that's REALLY good progress for one week, in the UK alone. You people opposed do realize even the negative publicity got people otherwise not interested to go "what the hell is the deal with the game? I best check this out."

Frantix

If in one week DmC has 1/3 the total numbers that DMC4 did, that's REALLY good progress for one week, in the UK alone. You people opposed do realize even the negative publicity got people otherwise not interested to go "what the hell is the deal with the game? I best check this out."
No, it's 1/3 of what DMC4 when it first debuted.

Top Bottom