• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Things you shouldn't say to Dante....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I don't know if this thread has already been done....but rather then searching for it and reviving it (cause that be againest the rules) I am going to re-make it....

so things Dante would probably kill you for saying....

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Your Mother was very tasteful
like some demon would use this just to get him angry but then he'd probably die or something

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
yes something like that....
or this and i am going to get this one out of the way....but i am expecting many varitions on this one....

"Are the large swords in your collection compenstating for anything?"

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
so how many girls have you knocked up, but how many have you slept with and how many of them were whores, or otherwise the first question, and this one, have you ever paid for sex?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Wow Dante, you've really let yourself go!! Sitting around all day, eating pizza... Who would wanna sleep with you? The pizza fairy?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ :lol:

You know, I'd look stupid too if I wore what you are wearing.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
so you still have the funky axe like guitar...(Nevan), we'll why don't you go play it, instead of wasting all your bad pick up lines on the girls at this bar.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
this kinda makes me feel like "we're" dissing Dante but this is still fun nonetheless

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante you lying SOB, there's your mother *points at Trish* See, she never died...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Can't this be for any dmc character? Peeps are gonna run out of stuff for Dante...

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Dante, I banged your mom's last night boy! Whatcha gunna do? You nuthin but a punk b itch ass pansy, eating strawberry sundays by yo self! Fa ggot!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You're either out killing demons, or eating... When do you make time fo the sex man?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
sure make it for any dmc character....not just dante....but specify what chracter you are talking to from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom