• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

They should bring Nero back for DMC5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefNero

Dante Must Die.
I understand some of you guy's do not like Nero but I also understand a lot of other people like him as well. I'm one of his fans, in fact. I do like Nero more than Dante as well. -Anyways, back on subject. Now, if Capcom were to make a Devil May Cry 5 (which we all know they most likely will) how could it start? How could it end? How would it be? Now, I have my opinions and I think Nero should make a comeback and for his attitude to be the same as it is in Devil May Cry 4. How could he make his comeback? I want your posts here. Any opinion is wide open.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Honestly I really think that they shouldn't bring Nero back. Simply because I do not like his attitude. He's just to much of a Sparda wannabe, that it gotten to the point to where it p*ssed me off. I really don't want seem like a b*tch, but you did say any opinion is wide open. So I'm sorry if I p*ssed you off.

And honestly, I talk to a few people that like Nero for what he is as a person. I've asked plenty of Nero fans about why they like Nero. Believe it or not. The majority of the people I asked is that they love his Devil Bringer, which is acually a "spirit" posessing his arm, not Nero's power himself.

ChefNero

Dante Must Die.
AzureNight13;178713 said:
Honestly I really think that they shouldn't bring Nero back. Simply because I do not like his attitude. He's just to much of a Sparda wannabe, that it gotten to the point to where it p*ssed me off. I really don't want seem like a b*tch, but you did say any opinion is wide open. So I'm sorry if I p*ssed you off.

And honestly, I talk to a few people that like Nero for what he is as a person. I've asked plenty of Nero fans about why they like Nero. Believe it or not. The majority of the people I asked is that they love his Devil Bringer, which is acually a "spirit" posessing his arm, not Nero's power himself.

Thank you for the reply and it did not tick me off one bit. I said any opinion is welcome after all. I like Nero's personality more than Dante's for some odd reason, but that may be because I played Devil May Cry 4 first (which was probably a stupid mode for not going in the order, 3, 1, 4, then 2) on the Ps3.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
The DMC 3 and 4 Dante is way to arrogant and smug for me to like him.

I am likening Nero better for his character and motivation.

Unlike Dante he makes mistakes and has flaws, unlike Dante his goal when he sets out is to save someone close to him, even though that person is a cardboard cutout of a character, but still.

Nero is the more human character in my opinion.

Unless Anime Dante counts towards this discussion, in that case I like Dante better.

In any case, bring back Nero please.

ChefNero

Dante Must Die.
Yeah, I'm hoping for Dante to screw up ONCE and let Nero help. (Not like in dmc4's ending where he let Nero save the day)

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
ChefNero;178717 said:
Yeah, I'm hoping for Dante to screw up ONCE and let Nero help. (Not like in dmc4's ending where he let Nero save the day)

Dante's coolness will be reduce if that scene happen :D

Lee-1991

Relapse = Win
Nero should definitely not be brought back, I spent the entirety of DMC4 waiting to play as Dante, Nero really isn't that great, I would prefer to stay playing as Dante.

ChefNero

Dante Must Die.
Lee-1991;178830 said:
Nero should definitely not be brought back, I spent the entirety of DMC4 waiting to play as Dante, Nero really isn't that great, I would prefer to stay playing as Dante.

You know what would be really unique is that if we could be able to choose if we want to be Nero or Dante in the beginning and stick with it until the end.

AzureNight13

Premium
That would be nice, But that would mean I would never have to use Nero, Which is fine by me lol. However I would rather at least try to play using all the characters, but that's just me

dvtgr

i liked the idea of choosing nero or dante but its not really nice to stick with the one we choosed till the end like every 5 levels we choose if we wnat to continue with the one we choosed or to choose the other and if they put more characters that would be extremely cool

Keaton

Premium
I would love to see Nero return, but, unless they ALSO bring back Vergil as a playable character OR give Nero a TRUE Darkslayer style (so its as good as playing Vergil) I'll be pretty annoyed.

But, it does seem to be the trend. Vergil was in DMC1 and 3, so why not 5 eh. But, back on Topic, I feel Nero is a really great addition to the series, he offers some 'human' to all the immortal demons, even if he is an immortal demon, he actually shows some emotion once in a while ^^

AzureNight13

Premium
^ A bit too much emotion for me. If he wasn't so emotional, I would of at least tolerated him

Dante545

ChefNero;178985 said:
You know what would be really unique is that if we could be able to choose if we want to be Nero or Dante in the beginning and stick with it until the end.

Yea that would be cool like they each have diffrent missions and story line and stuff. Multiplayer (Soul Caliber Style) would be a big hit. Also Online Multiplayer Would be cool two.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
well i used to hate Nero. But he has grown on me. oh what the heck bring the kid back. It will be interesting to see Vergil's reaction to him.

Tramendium

Hm if by "multiplayer" and "soulcalibur style" you mean char/devil arms creation then it might lead somewhere but i always doubt that it will go that route, maybe if it could be something that is missing in the series all the time but otherwise i dunno. Anyway Nero will be back no doubt about it too after all that spotlight stealing from Dante.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I've no doubt in my mind that Nero will make a return in DMC5. I mean, Capcom introduced him into DMC4 and hardly explained anything about his history, how he fits into the DMC universe, and pretty much just left us with a fair few unanswered questions.

Hopefully Vergil will make an appearance in DMC5, too. :p

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Black Angel;178716 said:
The DMC 3 and 4 Dante is way to arrogant and smug for me to like him.

I am likening Nero better for his character and motivation.

Unlike Dante he makes mistakes and has flaws, unlike Dante his goal when he sets out is to save someone close to him, even though that person is a cardboard cutout of a character, but still.

Nero is the more human character in my opinion.

Unless Anime Dante counts towards this discussion, in that case I like Dante better.

In any case, bring back Nero please.

Couldn't agree more. What I don't understand is that the series is called 'Devil May Cry' it is supposed to be about a man with the blood of a demon and the heart of a human but ever since 1 Dante has lost all of his heart and passion in what he does. I guess due to the fact that they were intenending on getting rid of him after 1 so they pushed him to the limit and faced him off with the kingpin. And now nothing can even make him break a sweat so why would he have any motivation anymore?

The reason I loved Nero so much is because he was a reminder of why I got into DMC and what DMC is supposed to be about. Carnage and emotion, not carnage and being an ass every 5 mins. As much as I still like Dante I hope we don't see him again until Capcom are ready to wrap up the DMC story once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom