• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

They should bring Nero back for DMC5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefNero

Dante Must Die.
I really hope they can bring back Vergil and "fill in" that somewhat connection Nero/Dante/Vergil have together. I think Nero could be related. =/

RedRose

Kael
I believe they should bring back Nero but I don't believe that they should leave out Dante as much as they did. I love both characters but 4 was mostly about Nero, then agan they do have to start out a character somewhere. I hope in 5 (if it is made) they show more about Nero, he's kind of a mystery character as of right now and I'd like to know what exactly his story is cause some people say he's Vergil's son. I highly doubt that, some say he's Dante's, I severly doubt that even more. I personaly believe he somehow inherited Vergil's power after recieving an injury to his right arm and it was transformed since he "needed power" in order to protect Kyrie. It's been said that he was born with it, and yadda, yadda. I want the 5th game to clearify Nero's story some at least. I also think they should give Dante a little more puropuse other than cleaning up Nero's messes and unfinished battles. Even though I did get some feeling that Dante was there for a little more than that, I think he knew about Nero almost the whole time cause in the first cutscene when Kyrie's singing and Nero's fighting Dante's watching him from the rooftop the entire time, observing in a way...well anyway this is about Nero coming back in the 5th game not the whole entire game plot ^^' sorry for this being so long.

ChefNero

Dante Must Die.
RedRose;179423 said:
I believe they should bring back Nero but I don't believe that they should leave out Dante as much as they did. I love both characters but 4 was mostly about Nero, then agan they do have to start out a character somewhere. I hope in 5 (if it is made) they show more about Nero, he's kind of a mystery character as of right now and I'd like to know what exactly his story is cause some people say he's Vergil's son. I highly doubt that, some say he's Dante's, I severly doubt that even more. I personaly believe he somehow inherited Vergil's power after recieving an injury to his right arm and it was transformed since he "needed power" in order to protect Kyrie. It's been said that he was born with it, and yadda, yadda. I want the 5th game to clearify Nero's story some at least. I also think they should give Dante a little more puropuse other than cleaning up Nero's messes and unfinished battles. Even though I did get some feeling that Dante was there for a little more than that, I think he knew about Nero almost the whole time cause in the first cutscene when Kyrie's singing and Nero's fighting Dante's watching him from the rooftop the entire time, observing in a way...well anyway this is about Nero coming back in the 5th game not the whole entire game plot ^^' sorry for this being so long.
That's a cool idea.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
I'm a HUGE Dante fan... but I have to agree with Black Angel.
Dante is sometimes too cold and I think he needs more emotion (not too much though). since Capcom hardly will do that, I think Nero should return, of course, not stealing Dante's spotlight... just giving some emotion to the game (maybe he can 'teach' Dante some things)
DMC3 and DMC4 had awesome 'awakening moments'(Dante unleashing his DT for the first time, same with Nero) and I think they should add this moment to DMC5. Maybe we can see Dante awakening his Majin Form in order to protect someone he cares a lot. That would be awesome IMO

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Yeah that would be awesome. I would love to see Dante's Majin Form awakened through some kind of massive shock or twist.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
darth_angelo45;179542 said:
Yeah that would be awesome. I would love to see Dante's Majin Form awakened through some kind of massive shock or twist.

Maybe when Sparda appears and tries to sacrifice himself for Dante in a strange event, Dante would maybe awaken his majin form once Sparda gives his sword to his son as a final gift.

Okay, but... maybe Rebellion will be reborn someday and Dante would give it to... maybe his son in DMC6

Tramendium

Ronin;179544 said:
Maybe when Sparda appears and tries to sacrifice himself for Dante in a strange event, Dante would maybe awaken his majin form once Sparda gives his sword to his son as a final gift.

Okay, but... maybe Rebellion will be reborn someday and Dante would give it to... maybe his son in DMC6

Hm maybe but DMC5 isn't out yet and hell there isn't any trailers (yet) so i dunno what DMC5 story could be. What i try to say that is its too early to think about dmc6 when even there ain't one goddamn trailer for DMC5.:( (correct me if i am wrong)

Meg

i heard that capcom is planning to make Nero the star of the series from now on.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
meg127;184948 said:
i heard that capcom is planning to make Nero the star of the series from now on.

Your kidding! I was hoping Dante will be the main character again!? But he's still playable right? What about Vergil and Sparda will they make an appearance on this game!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom