• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Twitch live stream thread!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Thinking of doing a full playthrough of the Crysis series, riding the Remastered hype train, so to speak. Might very well start tomorrow, possibly going live every day if it's alright with you guys.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Have I streamed FEAR to y'all? I can't remember, and it's been a looooong time since I last played it, so I might give it a go for spoopy season.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Have I streamed FEAR to y'all? I can't remember, and it's been a looooong time since I last played it, so I might give it a go for spoopy season.

A very long time ago! And I don't know which game in the series it is. So it'd basically be like a new game, imo.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Cause I don't wanna stream a game that maybe some of you already know from me streaming it already, that'd be dull, right?

If FEAR is alright with you I'll do that. Otherwise, I've been playing Soma recently, could stream it.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
What i saw was a fun stream, got abruptly disconnected though

As we are being battered by storm all night and currently

Sorry about that, would have stayed otherwise

Damn that's unfortunate. I saw you stopped in chat and I thought you were busy and listening to the stream in the background. You may have missed the Longo memes.

Top Bottom