• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Twitch live stream thread!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Was an awesome stream, full of explosions, choppas, mechs and scary stuff, looking forward to next time, but I'll probably miss it if it's tomorrow.

It will propably be like mine, if tommorow stream will be I always have Saturdays most time to do many chores at home and can it be tricky to get free time for sitting on net. So i hope it will be on afternoon so I get many free time rather early morning or morning.

Last edited:

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Is everyone cool with me streaming on Monday or Tuesday around noon (US Arizona time), then? Since @Erian1Mortal and @lorddemolatron want this weekend?

I'll if I'm able to watch, because of the time difference, as far as I can see you are at least 9 hours behind me, so I might either be already sleeping or still in school, not sure about that. It's always easier for me to watch streams on fridays or sundays, since I'm mostly occupied with other stuff on saturday, at least during the day, I spend the evenings over at a friends place most of the time though.
Next week I'll have some free time starting Thursday, so I'd be pretty much able to watch streams then as well.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'll if I'm able to watch, because of the time difference, as far as I can see you are at least 9 hours behind me, so I might either be already sleeping or still in school, not sure about that. It's always easier for me to watch streams on fridays or sundays, since I'm mostly occupied with other stuff on saturday, at least during the day, I spend the evenings over at a friends place most of the time though.
Next week I'll have some free time starting Thursday, so I'd be pretty much able to watch streams then as well.

Ah, okay. Yeah, it's easier for me to stream on Fridays and the weekends too (or in the evenings) but we've got a bunch of doctor appointments coming up (and mother's day this sunday), so.... =(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Okay, guys, my stream will officially be Tuesday at noon, because apparently my cat has a vet appointment at noon today and I forgot. :bored: So I'll probably be playing "chase the cat" and then "wrestle with the cat" today. Not sure what I'll stream tomorrow. Maybe more SoM.

Top Bottom