• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Twitch live stream thread!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Okay, guys, my stream will officially be Tuesday at noon, because apparently my cat has a vet appointment at noon today and I forgot. :bored: So I'll probably be playing "chase the cat" and then "wrestle with the cat" today. Not sure what I'll stream tomorrow. Maybe more SoM.

Okay well I would be on stream on usual nick :)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

Poor kitty! The owner should have intervened at some point to calm the cat down (or they should have had the owner hold the cat, like I had to do when we took Jinx to the vet--it seems to help). That said, Stilts isn't that bad. He just doesn't like car rides and, if he knows we're going somewhere, hides under a bed and we can never get him out. :/ -has to bribe him with treats for a few hours straight-

Edit: Erm...sorry for the off-topicness. ^^;

KRSkull

Aww. =( It's alright. -hugs--understands- There will be other streams. =) -planning on streaming more often-

Hope you have loads of fun in this stream. And i will be looking for future streams. :happy:

Edit: the plan has changed my mom will be going with my aunt.

Last edited:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
It seems for me not late night time as I should have 21 PM when this today stream starts right ??

Top Bottom