• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Twitch live stream thread!

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Okay I was wondering if anyone would like a DmC Devil May Cry Human (easy mode) story live stream w/ commentary? Since I can't record any of my gameplay I might as well do it live. Also I'm a bit rusty at playing. The last time I played DmC was when it first came out. Right now I'm playing a few levels to get a feel of it, but once I'm ready I may so harder modes and will be doing Vegil's Downfall and Bloody Palace. It will be great, I hope.

So, please be looking forward to some crazy time with yours truly. O(≧▽≦)O

Erian1Mortal

Premium
I shouldn't have talked. Friends invited me to go out this evening after training.

Forgive me, Erian! *voice fades in the background*
Fox? Fox!?!?!?! FOOOOOOOOOOOOX!

ähem.....
Nah it's all good, I'll probably stream plenty this week, do you have plans for streaming? I want to see F.E.A.R again!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Fox? Fox!?!?!?! FOOOOOOOOOOOOX!

ähem.....
Nah it's all good, I'll probably stream plenty this week, do you have plans for streaming? I want to see F.E.A.R again!

Eh busy week, this one... probably Friday or Saturday.

Also consider that if I can get TW3 to run good, I'll disappear from existence till I finish it LOL

Erian1Mortal

Premium
@Erian1Mortal

Is there any way you can stream a Persona game? Doesn't matter which one.

I could try it via emulator, I would stream Persona 4 (I also got Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2 or Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne), but I wanted to see if I can get my PS2 Controller running again, if so I'd be able to stream Persona 4 on PS2.
I wouldn't have my mic on for Persona though. since I don't want to ruin the atmosphere of the game with my talking.

Eh busy week, this one... probably Friday or Saturday.

Also consider that if I can get TW3 to run good, I'll disappear from existence till I finish it LOL
That I can understand, I want to buy the game to, but my computer can't even run it on minimal..... damn I need money for new harware...

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Stream some castlevania :D , I would love to stream but my wifi isn't great plus I haven"t got the time
That would also be an option XD
Valdis is kind of like SotN sooooo..... unless you mean LoS1 and 2.

Oh, alright. Thanks.

Also, I'll only be watching your stream for a short time, maybe. Hope you don't mind.
It's all good, I looked into it just now, but I can't find a good fix to play Persona on stream today, I'll look into it further tomorrow.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
I meant any of the castlevania games man but los 1 and 2 sotn or the sorrow games would be cool if you have em
I have Aria of Sorrow on Emulator somewhere, LoS1 and LoS2 are somewhere in the room as well, I'd have to check if I have SotN installed on my Xbox, but I have bought it.
That's actually a really cool idea, I think I'll stream either SotN or LoS2.

http://www.twitch.tv/erian1mortal
I'm live already btw, just setting up some stuff with the console.

Top Bottom