• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Three Jokers: Conclusion (Heavy Spoilers)

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014

Batman ices the Joker.

Last edited:

Teal

A self-diagnosed misanthrope
Manganiello's got the build down, that is for sure. I just hope his acting skills are decent. I've seen too much of dull-faced Manganiello in the movies, but I'm still willing to give him the benefit of doubt.

As far as the movie goes, I'm positive it's gonna kick ass. Affleck's been in two DCEU movies which missed their marks. He obviously cares about the characters, the universe's well being. Not to mention he has mad directing skills. I just want, and god I can't even stress this enough, a comics Deathstroke. Not the pushover portrayed in Arrow, Son of Batman or Arkham Origins/Knight. Obviously, they're gonna have to tone him down a bit, since comics Deathstroke actually took down the entire Justice League (albeit a Justice League that was mostly comprised of D-B listers) but I still don't want him to be thrown under the bus for the sake of plot advancement.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Hope they do Deathstroke justice. His Arrow and Son of Batman verso was horrible.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
I thought my most dangerous adversary was a creepy clown?

that's exactly the potential from deathstroke brought to big screen, joker is the nemesis, but deathstroke is bat's physical equal..

like you i am also not familiar with deathstroke cept from arkham games, just the sight of him there makes a promising action scene for a movie --something i was hoping to see from TDKR with bane..

and judging from the article, affleck is aware of that, and i'm glad they chose manganiello for the role, pretty much physically equal

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I'm also looking forward to it. I like Batman and I like Deathstroke.

Hopefully they can do his character justice.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
It makes me happy that batman is one of the few superheroes that actually has enough money to retire safely, considering his company, Wayne Enterprises, sells literally everything. He even owns the Daily Planet.
He is Gotham Incarnate.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Yes actually, if you google Wayne Enterprises, under the long list of sub-branches, Wayne Entertainment is noted as the parent company of the Daily Planet. (Sure, we can argue whether or not a parent company counts as owning the subsidiary, but he does have the power to manipulate its board of directors, which I would say is close enough.)

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I'm definitely excited about this!

Seeing a badass of a Batman fight Deathstroke is gonna be a treat. And considering Ben said he wanted this Batman to be more like the animated series mixed with Arkham, I'll be keeping my eye on this

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
There has been a female Robin though, right? I'm not just going batshït insane *pun intended*

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
There has been a female Robin though, right? I'm not just going batshït insane *pun intended*
There has indeed. If memory serves both Carrie Kelley and Stephanie Brown have had the mantle of Robin however brief.

I wouldn't be opposed to a female Robin, though I do really like the characters of Dick Grayson and Tim Drake and would prefer it be one of them.

Top Bottom