• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Snyder Cut

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
This just in: The Snyder Cut is straight fire

Just watched it, I'm gonna get my brother to watch it, and then I'm attending the Scener watch party with other DCEU fans. This movie is worth the four hours!

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Damn it, I should have seen that pun coming and I didn't, I'm now undead from the joke and zombie-typing.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Huh. Looking back at this whole thing I'm not sure how to feel about the whole controversy.

I'll give my thoughts on this later. I'm still working and can only do quick posts.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
R.I.P. Jon Schnepp, but he was absolutely right about what he said. Seeing all those other hacks denying the Snyder Cut's existence was annoying, though.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I just saw the film. Its long and boring because it draw itself out, but it fills in some gaps. The original film felt like it cuts into or cuts out in someplaces - confusing how some parts "happen" but has gaps that need explanation. We got it with this cut.

It's not bad, but not perfect. It's good.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
I would say it was better than BvS, it was fun to watch and keeps my attention to it for most. Some scenes were unnecessary, could've worked without em.

And i find it funny that sympathized Steppenwolf, both from what the heroes did to him and Darkseid, but for Darkseid's case, that just shows how evil he is, that he don't give a **** who's who and what's what/

Overall, I find MoS to still be Zack's best in DCEU, everything was done right there.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
And i find it funny that sympathized Steppenwolf, both from what the heroes did to him and Darkseid, but for Darkseid's case, that just shows how evil he is, that he don't give a **** who's who and what's what
The funniest part is that the sympathy people have for Steppenwolf (and his puppy-eyes, lbr) in this cut, invalidates the main reason for the redesign in Whedon's version: "he needed to be more expressive". The Whedon redesign that made Steppenwolf look like a Distressed Grandpa was all to insert a totally invented intro sequence that established that Parademons are attracted to fear plus a certain sound frequency, and all that to "censor" Steppenwolf's demise at the end.

This cut shows he didn't need to look any more human than humanoid, Whedon was just being stupid.
:whistle:

Also, Darkseid absolutely doesn't give a damn. That guy was in comics smacking his own underlings around.
I don't have any panels on short notice, so here's a video that actually shows comic panels of Darkseid smacking people

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
The funniest part is that the sympathy people have for Steppenwolf (and his puppy-eyes, lbr) in this cut, invalidates the main reason for the redesign in Whedon's version: "he needed to be more expressive". The Whedon redesign that made Steppenwolf look like a Distressed Grandpa was all to insert a totally invented intro sequence that established that Parademons are attracted to fear plus a certain sound frequency, and all that to "censor" Steppenwolf's demise at the end.

This cut shows he didn't need to look any more human than humanoid, Whedon was just being stupid.
:whistle:

Also, Darkseid absolutely doesn't give a damn. That guy was in comics smacking his own underlings around.
I don't have any panels on short notice, so here's a video that actually shows comic panels of Darkseid smacking people

Lol yea, that puppy eyes and that he has motivations and reasons, and he's a focused character, i guess that's how you make a villain memorable, even looking monstrous like that.

That Darkseid video tho, what did people expect from something that wasn't suppose to come out and hence rushed so we could see it. Unbelieveable.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021

Variety: WarnerMedia’s Ann Sarnoff on ‘Zack Snyder’s Justice League’ and DC’s Future

And because fans take very well to being told there's no chance of them getting something that they're willing to pay money for:

image0.png

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
If that isn't wild enough for this year, even Mia Khalifa and Bella Thorne hopped onto the Snyderverse (or related tags) train and showing their support for it.

Top Bottom