• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Snyder Cut

berto

I Saw the Devil

Snyder-cut-Justice-league-Chapter-titles.jpg

Last edited:

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
That Darkseid video looks like it wasn't meant to be posted when it was, judging from the quality and the channel it's from (HQ teasers are usually posted by the RTSnyderCut channel on YouTube)

also, someone leaked the whole Snyder Cut in HBO Max under "Tom and Jerry" but it was taken down. So was the commentary video that showed a scant few seconds of it.

berto

I Saw the Devil
There was a video where someone claimed the actual release would be on the 17th around 9 to 11, I think. I’m not sure I’ll be able to stay up from midnight to 4 to watch it since I work so I’m hoping this is the case.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
There was a video where someone claimed the actual release would be on the 17th around 9 to 11, I think. I’m not sure I’ll be able to stay up from midnight to 4 to watch it since I work so I’m hoping this is the case.
That sounds like a timezone issue where the release of the movie at a certain time in one region results in the "ahead of time" simultaneous release in other places, which works out great.

berto

I Saw the Devil
4 days left and the footage released has become increasingly spoiliry. I'm tapping out on this. Less than 4 days I can just get lost for a bit. I have work and plenty of video games to keep me busy for that long. Until the day after.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Ray Fisher’s reaction to finally watching Zack Snyder’s Justice League.

He has waited so long for this. Zack said he wouldn’t let Ray watch it until all the VFX for Cyborg were done. I’m so happy for Ray.

#SnyderCut #Cyborg

9:18 PM · Mar 12, 2021

The link leads to the video reaction. It's hard not to be hyped and happy for Ray.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Holy crap it's like the armor is breathing. I love how alive it looks.
Better characterization in the non-Steppenwolf snippet is a plus.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
WB: "What? Wonder Woman can't fight and behead Steppenwolf, that's too scary! Kids won't like it. Let Superman save the day even though Wonder Woman's fought beings from other worlds and/or gods before. And Barry being a forensic scientist? Not relatable, let's have him be quirky and talk about not liking brunch. Make Steppenwolf more expressive and design him like Darkseid's distressed grandpa in a Skyrim cosplay, it makes sense for the movie, trust us."

Also WB: "Let's disrespect Wonder Woman's body by having the Flash nerdily fall on her boobs in a cheap callback to Banner/Widow in Age of Ultron, and then disrespect her integrity in WW84 where she violates some dude just because Steve is hijacking that man's body! Kids today love Revenge of the Nerds-type 80s tropes and writing, yeah? Uhhhhhh Steppenwolf who? Oh yeah the guy that got punched a bunch by Superman and is offscreen eviscerated by his own minions. Kids won't notice how horrendous a death that is, we're sure!"

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
1. Ursine Vulpine is always a win. They're what made Transformers - The Last Knight sound like it was worth watching.
2. Renzokuken? I'm not saying they're Final Fantasy 8 fans, but I'm also not not saying it.

Edit:

Last edited:

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
At the time of this posting, the Snyder Cut will be coming in 3 hours and 31 minutes.
The countdown should actually be to Midnight, Pacific Time, but the official site isn't accounting for time zones.
They could probably fix that with a nice ol' landing page....

Source:

What Time Does ‘Zack Snyder’s Justice League’ Release on HBO Max?

An HBO Max spokesperson has confirmed with TheWrap that "Zack Snyder's Justice League" will, in fact, drop at midnight PT/3 a.m. ET.

Last edited:
Top Bottom