• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the significance of rebellion and yamato

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
i don't think anybody could do a second walkthru with the game @sssensational , but they have the potential and like @Vergilius said, they should polish the combat and ofc they will get capcom's aid on it..

Sure, but Capcom already helped out Ninja Theory a lot on DmC, and I would assume that they've learned a lot from that experience. DmC should stay with NT, and I'm hopeful for their future, even when everyone's saying that Hellblade's gameplay looks like crap so far.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Personally I never thought DmC Rebellion could actually morph into weapons, I figured that they were all separate weapons, but Dante could switch them using hammer space (Not sure if anyone else has already said that theory or not, posting before I read)

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
Personally I never thought DmC Rebellion could actually morph into weapons, I figured that they were all separate weapons, but Dante could switch them using hammer space (Not sure if anyone else has already said that theory or not, posting before I read)

i thought the same thing before, that they were all separate weapons with the same theme on the design.. what's a hammer space btw?

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
Basically a pocket dimension where some characters can store their weapons when not in use, like how Dante's sword disappears when he's not fighting. Alucard from Lords of Shadow 2 could do that aswell with his sword
oh, is that the generally well-known term? because if it is, i'll start using it from now on.. i like this pocket dimension stuff, haseo from hack g.u. is the first time i'm amazed by such a thing..

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
oh, is that the generally well-known term? because if it is, i'll start using it from now on.. i like this pocket dimension stuff, haseo from hack g.u. is the first time i'm amazed by such a thing..
It's actually one of the few things I actually prefer about DmC Dante over the original

Gray Knight

Well on the note of that tangent it's name apparently came from how cartoon characters could pull stuff out of nowhere like hammers. They did tend not to have an in universe expanation for this stuff IIRC but the term I believe can apply regardless.
It's actually one of the few things I actually prefer about DmC Dante over the original
I agree I like the whole weapon storage in tattoo thing as well. Which brining us back to the topic makes me wonder if Vergil can do that with Yamato. I've seen art of him having an equivalent tattoo logo thing but has vergil ever stored yamato into himself?

Top Bottom