• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
We moved the conv to PM. Sorry for getting carried away in the thread, Mr. Redgrave. I should of moved it to PM right from the start. ._.

It's ok Meg, I realized you went into PM with SRS. However since Orianthi re-adressed the subject I was afraid other members might start doing so as well, and therefore had to end it.

Reactions: Meg

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Oh dear, was that my bad?
I was just pointing out the obvious...

Sorry...
Really sorry...

It's ok. Just know that stating your opinion for an argument might get to you to become part of the argument as well. And neither I nor you want that. That's why I stopped it there. Anyway enough of this guys and gals, rant for something else, seeing as this is the ranting thread and all.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It really bugs me that you are so overly-sensitive that you keep flitting between being ok and then not. It doesn't take more than a single innocuous comment for you to fly to the ignore list and start adding people and then within a few moments, re-add them to your friend list. Instead of taking the time to find out whether that person is trying to purposefully upset or offend you, you just go into full-on impulsive mode and make them feel bad for no apparent reason.

You did it with me, you do it with at least three poor people who don't even realise it and it just makes everyone wonder whether they are coming or going where you are concerned. How about you realise that this is the internet, not your personal little clique where everyone has to agree with you or get out?

If you don't understand what someone is saying, ask for clarification instead of slapping the ignore button and then ranting about them all over one of our forums because you think you are subtle enough to not be noticed. You're not subtle. You're the exact opposite of subtle. And it hurts people - a lot. I swear you have some sort of internet personality disorder because within two posts you can be the sweetest and then the most disagreeable person ever.

/not anyone here, before anybody gets upset.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Geh, just learnt that AC: B has DLCs which I will never play. And that they were (of course) included free of charge only in the PC version. Thanks a lot Ubisoft.

Meg

Geh, just learnt that AC: B has DLCs which I will never play. And that they were (of course) included free of charge only in the PC version. Thanks a lot Ubisoft.
I got one of them for free from the PSN store. :O

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Rant on another forum than say it to their face eh, why do you think you deserve the same respect?
I'd love to post that link here oops, already did

Virago

Not listening.
/not anyone here, before anybody gets upset.

Heh, could've fooled me. We got waaay too many oversensitive folks on this forum who jump to rage at the first sign of mere disagreement. :cool: That's ok. The internet is srs bzns after all!

---

I'm having a lot of family troubles right now, specifically with one aunt who's trying to poison my relationship with my parents. To be honest, I have had my share of, shall we say, issues, but she needs to keep to her own business. I've cleaned myself up and moved on. Most everyone else has, too. What the ****, why can't she???

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm having a lot of family troubles right now, specifically with one aunt who's trying to poison my relationship with my parents. To be honest, I have had my share of, shall we say, issues, but she needs to keep to her own business. I've cleaned myself up and moved on. Most everyone else has, too. What the ****, why can't she???
Because some people define themselves by the drama they can create and enjoy. Seriously, I know waaaaay too many people IRL who are like this and you can always tell them by the way they constantly bring up negative stuff (usually from the past) and feel the need to re-comment on it all. Again and again and again.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Look... different people have different opinions... comprende? And If my opinion offends... that isn't my problem, that is yours... I'm sick of being shot down for having a different opinion...

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
IGN makes me crazy oh my god Arggggg!!
I keep telling them that it's a reboot but they keep writing on their article that it's a PREQUEL.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
HE'S GOT BLUE EYES HE'S GOT BLUE EYES HE'S GOT BLUE EYES AND OH MY WORD WHY DID I NOT REALISE THAT HE'S WEARING A JACKET THAT CAN BE WORN INSIDE OUT AAAAGGGGGHHHHH I WUB YOU DANTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHEN CAN I PREORDER DmC FOR THE LOVE OF CAKE I WANT TO PLAY THAT GAME!!!!!!!!!
What?:shifty: It's the ranting thread, I'm allowed to rant about some good stuff that might 'offend' some people.

Also, the list grows. Pity.

I wanna play BF3 too aaaaarrrrgggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
To take me, Jessica and Jake (who is too young to pay for - mercifully) to Sussex by train? £118.20 return. That's our entire holiday budget gone and then some. Accomodation is free, thanks to my dad and stepmother offering their flat, but I can't afford to take the kids anywhere if I'm spending that much on travel. Plus Jake probably won't cope with the journey which means possibly having to do it in stages...I mean, it's just under 6 hours as it is but if he has a fit then we're talking possibly 8-10 hours with stops, calming him down and trying to get other people to back off if they don't like how he is.

However, if I get a railcard for about 28 quid, I save over £50 on the rail fare so I may just do that. Jake has never been to the seaside before and for some weird reason he actually responds quite well to my dad - maybe because he's disabled, Jake finds him less threatening? Who knows...but I don't want to miss out on a summer holiday just because public transport penalises you for not driving. I worked out the cost if I had a friend drive me there and back - guess what? Less than £60 all in. Madness...

Top Bottom