• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DAMN YOU BRAIN!
FFFFFFING Passwords!
GAH!
AddEmoticons0051.gif

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Don't sit there yelling at people to learn how to type, okay? It bugs the everloving crap out of me when you can't accept a person is at the limit of their abilities. They will learn in time. It's not very polite, screaming like that.

Meg

Sparda's rejected son;297941 said:
Does God even listen to me? Why has he been silent for these past two years??? Why do I even care anymore???

Quiet people make the best listeners. They let you say whatever you want without interrupting.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Meg;297960 said:
Quiet people make the best listeners. They let you say whatever you want without interrupting.

that's true and not. sometimes you also want someone to both listen and offer a fresh perspective on the situation. it's not always the best thing but at times it helps. lol

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why is my stomach all funky?
OWWWWWWWW!!!!!
And WTF? 'Oh, it's not YOUR fault sweetheart!' Then who's fault is that the fritters were put RAW on my fugging plate? MY fault? I should have asked for my money back. It'd been their loss, not mine, because the second batch was just as YUCK.
If I was a food critic, I'd burn you guys to hell. For real. JEEEEEEZE!

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I curse every time someone says America referring only to USA, while they don`t use America for South America or Middle America :mad:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Right, am i to...assume that i am not welcome on your soccer forum anymore?
Everytime i post, i'm ignored. I'm instantly becoming a thread killer.
Or is it because i'm not a whiney bitch like the rest of the forum?...
None of you can post in the right threads. I mean what is so difficult in posting 1st team related topics in the '1ST TEAM' SECTION of the forum?!

I'll be back at the end of the season laughing at you all when we don't get promoted and kicked out in the play-offs. The greater laugh will be when we lose our money and head straight back down to the leagues where we came from and you all leave like the two faced pieces of sh*t that you are and the true fans like myself remain to pick up the pieces.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Sparda's rejected son;297973 said:
Both of u have good points. IDK whose point 2 choose! :lol: :lol:

lol it's easy. pick both. they're the same point, i just added something to it. lol

and for my rant today..
hey mom, you say i'm immature? you say i don't know how to do what i say i will? how about taking your own advice and getting my fiance a f^%king plane ticket you two-faced hiporitical lying b!tch! *end rant and mind you i would never actually call her that. i'm just blowing off steam.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
WHY WOLF PERSON?
WHY?!?!?!
I put on my profile that I'm on hiatus! Didn't I? I'm sure I did!
Agh fudge, no, of course I took it off. THIS is what happens when you take the words 'on hiatus' off your profile C. Get with it already!

It's still flattering getting an offer like that out of the blue but...no. I have a wedding to organise, two major birthday parties to organise, a babysitter to organise for when I go on this parenting programme, not to mention trying to find us a house in time so we don't end up out on the street. To top it all off, I still have to find time amidst the puking and general I-want-to-die-bad-nausea to rewrite my novel in time.

...and now I gotta go throw up.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
****ing local video game retailers. The rest of the world has already sell Dead Space 2, and yet the retailers here did not sell it yet? Have to wait one more damn day to play the game.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
FGS! Don't feed the Salisbury trolls you nicumpoops.

Hey, if you don't like my opinion... screw you *does curtsey*

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Vergil'sBitch;298325 said:
FGS! Don't feed the Salisbury trolls you nicumpoops.

Hey, if you don't like my opinion... screw you *does curtsey*

ain't that the truth. opinions are like butt holes, everyone has one. lol nobody likes them all. lol forgive my self censorship, don't wanna get in trouble for language.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
OMG. Someone put me out of my misery. My throat hurts, my stomach hurts, my head hurts, my neck hurts, my nose is stuffed up, it looks like someone beat the **** out of my legs, I can't walk to the bathroom without feeling super ****ing weak, and I'm losing my voice. I'm also pretty sure I'm about to start my period, so I really want to tear everything's faces off. We don't have any lemon-lime soda or ginger. It doesn't help that Mom thinks I stayed home so I don't have to see him, either, even though I truly and genuinely am getting sick. This sucks. Ugh. =/

Top Bottom