• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Meg

Storm Silves;297495 said:
That is SO not cool. You think it's FUNNY to freeze snakes and then break them like twigs? I own a snake and I dare say it's the best pet I've had in a long-ass time, so where the hell do you get off? F*cking retard...

Umm.....what? ._.

CRT: RAGE!!!! >:3

Oh god please freez and burst all of the universities in the world >_< so I dont have to tell my parents that I failed one of my finals (out of 3) hence they'll allow me to go to that travel with my friend.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Um...

...If I were you, I would be very very worried right now. Very worried.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I want a girlfriend!
e38.gif

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^I know how you feel... (just not with the girlfriend bit :lol:)

I HATE MY BRAIN... I HATE ME... If i wasn't me, perhaps i would be more happy, perhaps i could have someone to love and care for me... perhaps i wouldn't find things so difficult to do :(

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I wish there was school today, and I wish there was someone I could hangout with so I'm not bored out of my damn mind for the next ten hours.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
MY RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Sweet, thanks kids, I fffffffing love you too. Little *censored*.

aka958

Don't trust people
Out of the blue my strategy in Magic is insulted...

You know what? Out of the blue I will insult every f*cking thing that guy even do. I mean, he sets the line. I'm ready to blow out some steam.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
What a dick.
Why did I always give him the benefit of the doubt?
Why did I always give his opinion any thought?
His sister is a super bitch so of course he's going to be a super dick.
No wonder my brother wanted ****all to do with them.
Damn my teenage naivity.

Meg

*vomits*

That was even worse than I thought it could be! You have out failed yourself. I'm gonna go have a violent panic attack and cry.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
OMG, REALLLLLLY?
I can't believe foreigners think my people are stupid. We can speak, write, read and understand English perfectly you morons. More than 90% of our population can, in fact. And very well too. The remaining 10% understand English too, but if they're so bad at speaking it that it sounds like they're speaking in alien tongue, we tell them to stick to Afrikaans.

But GRIEF! We're not fuggin dumb.

-edit-
The staff are awesome though. ^_^

Meg

^ I sincerely hope you aren't American because if you are then these foreigners have a point. No? Oh, well those people are just full of s*** then.

CRT: Ooooooh my god! I'm gonna puke. Where the hell are those guys? I need to talk to someone before I lose it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
If you want to be technical, I was born in America but I have German heritage, so... I would much rather be German than American.

Oh, right. Rant. That's what I came here for.

--

Can you please... PLEASE... Leave me alone for at least ten minutes? You're a thirteen year old boy, you don't need me to look at every thing you think is cool while you're playing a game. Let me have some breathing room.

aka958

Don't trust people
Too late to hold it in...

I hate myself. Why do I keep going on like this? I don't know what she thinks, does or anything...

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I wish I can find a girl to like me for who I am and stop judging me based on my money in-come!
I wish I had a close friend to play video games with and talk to.
Why can't I be perfect???
Does God even listen to me? Why has he been silent for these past two years??? Why do I even care anymore???
Why does my father try to teach me about morals and life when he is a bad example?!
Why am I so emotional?
I want to settle down and get married but first I gotta find a girl who loves me for me and doesn't judge me based on my money in-come! God! :(

Top Bottom