• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Osaka

trollololol
Bloody thoughts -_-
This is why you need a guy. I've done the decent thing and started you up with Bowie- what with him and his strawberry pies and you and your biting, you'll make a fierce pair. :D

Topic> Nothing really to rant about, sorry! ^__^;;

This is why you need a guy. I've done the decent thing and started you up with Bowie- what with him and his strawberry pies and you and your biting, you'll make a fierce pair. :D

Topic> Nothing really to rant about, sorry! ^__^;;
Oh great, we wont see the next day.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'll try and forget about it, but I've come to the decision to take care of you, even though you made me sting myself on stinging nettles. You're my mum, i can't not help worrying.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm going to indulge in 'depression' too, if everyone else around me keeps doing it constantly. It won't hurt me because I'm an expert at it, but you guys'll lose your goddamn shoulder to cry on if you don't buck up.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
hey, that's fine, if you don't care, i don't care... i'll just deal with my problems as usual... go to hell

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
You know what, just fk you and your opinions, I don't need to hear them. I honestly hate people talking behind my back.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
****. ****ity, ****, ****, ****. Home alone all damn weekend, we're pretty much out of food, and I have no money to go buy any. ****, this sucks.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
What, so you had to get my aunt to tell me that I stepped out of line? Why the fk can't you do it yourself, and why the fk are people asking my aunt if I am bisexual or not? If you want a straight answer, TALK TO ME instead.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I wish people confided in me more. I really like when people do, but nobody seems to do that any more. This isn't a rant per say, but it does annoy me how nobody wants to speak to me any more =/

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
LoD: I would love to talk to someone about my problems, but i don't like offing them onto other people, it's not fair on them (plus i don't know who to talk to), so i'm just coping by ranting about them (problems).

Osaka

trollololol
Looking at my rant, jeeez. It didn't help let of that much steam when I think about that night. =/ Certainly needs to be cleaned up. -__-;;

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Opinionated rant to follow, read at your own discretion!
I don't think the spoilers are working out, so you have been warned.

Code:
[SPOILER]
Did a brief study on Scientology to keep my brain from going into hibernation. All I have to say is 'lol whut?'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0&feature=related
Hummm... I wonder if you have done what you need to do to help out the people who are suffering in these hard times, Mr.Cruise. OR, you know, maybe all his money is going into his beliefs so he doesn't have a spare dime. That could be it.

I question people's logic. Would you give poison to your child because your religious leader tells you that you have no other choice? Would you abort a fetus because your religion declares that you cannot have a child from this year to this year? Would you kill for something you firmly believe in?

There is a right and there is a wrong. Anyone who can't tell the difference is being mentally manipulated and controlled by insane people who want to 'change' the world. If a priest of my denomination told me to kill off my child because of x or x reason, I'd tell him to go to hell. I know what I believe and I know what I stand for, and nothing will change that. Listening to some of these psychos who say 'drown your children because God commands it' is pure stupidity. You know what, I'd rather NOT drown my kids or bring harm to others and face the wrath of God, knowing that it was MY decision that brought me there, and that I'm not in **** because I listened to some other moron.

God gave the human race a conscience, a mind to analyse things and THINK with. It's what separates us from the rest of the species on earth. God even encourages us to question things to broaden our knowledge. So WHY are people so gullible? Why do they allow themselves to be brainwashed? I don't understand how this is possible, are they just not able to think for themselves, is that it?

Pastor Brian Tamaki is a prime example. He wants to purchase a huge piece of land in Auckland and build a town 'separate' from the rest where only his church members will reside. He wants them all to sell their homes and quit their jobs because they will be taken care of in this new town. He wants to create 'paradise', a place without 'dominion'. I mean good grief, every service of his I watched was 'no dominion, dominion, dominion, dominiondominiondominion' until I wanted to actually smash my fist through the TV every time he was on. Just his face irritates the crap out of me now.

I dunno. I'm not meaning to diss on other people's religions, but these are not religions IMHO. Scientology is all about you - there is no higher entity, there is no faith, therefore it is not religious. All other religions that promote death to those who don't follow that specific set of beliefs are CULTS. Stay away from them, don't open the door for them.

With all that crap out there, it is beyond me why people target Christianity as the seed of anarchy.
Code:
[/SPOILER]

Top Bottom