• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

aka958

Don't trust people
I always get f*cking complaints! Whenever I play f*cking bad everyone is like "feeder!" "n00b!" "Uninstall game!" and continiously tells me that I suck. Oh yeah, that's completely okay since that's the internet. But my f*cking friends?

Ohh... how about when I do good? Nothing, nothing at all. But I compliment others all the time. Why? I don't get anything. If I do really good they go like "You're stealing kills!" "Faggot stealer!" "Noob f*ck can't do anything but steal!".
That's... annoying. But I can handle it. BUT FROM MY F*CKING FRIENDS AS WELL!?

WHAT THE F*CK!? I'm so f*cked about this I actually do steal. All the f*cking time. Hope it serves them right. If all I have is myself then all I will do is act for myself.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Storm Silves;300456 said:
*sigh* No one can see that guy is an obvious troll except me and VB?

I don't know what guy you're referring to, so don't rule out that I at least wouldn't agree with your statement.

Thanks for everyone that ignored me *Thumbs up*

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Ugh, I wish you would stop asking me for money bro! You better pay me back when my dad lets you work for him! >_<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Watch out for the Deviant Art Police... they're coming to get you and your 'artwork' too. Trolling snitches... what a bunch of idiots.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
HAHAHAHA Im just playin MvC 3 online, as Dante...obviously and Ill be honest, I was pwned, my opponent was also playing as Dante.

So the match finishes and I get a message saying

"God at least lern how to play as Dante, all you newbz picing him caus hes broken, at least I pic him caus I love DEMON may cry"

(word for word, with added punctuation)

thats right I lost to an in-bred :(
I mean firstly I dont understand if hes throwing an insult or what, but Demon May Cry?!? thats just epic he prob thinks Eb + Ivory are his cats...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^lol... sorry.

Perhaps you should've told them to put down the controller and go back to school.
Thats one of the reasons why i'm glad that my consoles are linked to the 'internet'.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
She said she was mad at me for telling my mom, that's understandable, but she also said something else was bothering her besides that. And since she was talking to me today because she was mad at me she wouldn't tell me. Oh my God, it was positive. ************************! That's what was bothering her. That's why she was tip-toeing around her beau all day. I told her I didn't care if she was having sex. I just told her I wanted her to be safe about it because 1) she's not on birth control 2) she can catch something, especially since her beau is bisexual and has had sex with guys and girls multiple times, a few of those times without protection, he's mentioned (mostly with the guys, which is a WAY easier way to catch something) and 3) her dad will kick her out if she's pregnant. She's so smart, she should know better than this. But hopefully I'm just jumping to conclusions and she and her dad just had a big fight over something trivial. Dammit, I can't deal with another one of my close friends being pregnant at this age! Especially if she is and she doesn't abort it, her dad will kick her out and she'll have to live with us. ****, I'm so worried about her now. I really hope I am just...over-reacting about this. I'm only fifteen and she's only fourteen. She can't deal with something like this right now, not in freshmen year. Not in high school in general! And I can't deal with this again. I just can't.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Actions have consequences. If she thought herself grown up enough to dabble in adult affairs, she ought to be mature enough to deal with whatever she gets herself into. I dunno but where I'm from 14 equals minor. Minors don't have rights to anything because they lack the intelligence to make competent and independent decisions for themselves. If she is smart, she'd keep her legs shut until she's at the age where she can actually get a job and become self-reliant.
I know you're just venting and that it might be something completely different going on, but I just had to put that out there. It ticks me off that KIDS will spread themselves around like that. It's disgusting. And wrong. SO wrong.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I wonder why i bother going to bed. Great, i'll have to nap later because i didn't sleep last night... i'm getting so f***ing sick of this.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Master Vergil;301087 said:
^Actions have consequences. If she thought herself grown up enough to dabble in adult affairs, she ought to be mature enough to deal with whatever she gets herself into. I dunno but where I'm from 14 equals minor. Minors don't have rights to anything because they lack the intelligence to make competent and independent decisions for themselves. If she is smart, she'd keep her legs shut until she's at the age where she can actually get a job and become self-reliant.
I know you're just venting and that it might be something completely different going on, but I just had to put that out there. It ticks me off that KIDS will spread themselves around like that. It's disgusting. And wrong. SO wrong.
In some states, 16 is the age of consent, but here in California it's still 18. She was mad at me because I told my mom she and her boyfriend (who's a sophomore and going to be 16 in two weeks) had unprotected sex. But when I talked to her boyfriend he said that I was actually in the right to tell my mom that. Fuuuu- I'm rambling.

But yeah, I totally agree with your last statement 100 percent. Which is why I've made a promise to myself I'm not going to do have sex until I have a job, which is probably going to be around the time I'm 17 or 18 anyways. I'm just...really worried about her. She told me she was going to wait until she was at least 16. I really thought she was smarter than this. =/

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well today I find out if you want to keep that nice hair I spent £122's on, or if you want to get rid of it because the braids are too tight. Considering several factors, the main one being that I'm not a bank, I would love to know you're keeping it. Okay, cool, that's great news...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Because of the lack of lagging, the closet is now damp and the carpet in it is wrecked. I specifically rented a place that was dry and clean. I DON'T want a speck of mould in this place.

And I am not sure that lagging is going to stop the problem either, unlike what the landlords think.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm sure it's not as bad as the place I rented when I was a student. . . my bedroom walls were Artexed by the owner and they couldn't be touched - so damp all the time the Artex would come off on your hands. Blargh >:{

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
We've had the frontroom ceiling artexed, by the way the ceiling used to look, i'd say the pipes had burst in the bathroom before we moved in.
I've got black mould marks in my room, i have to wait until the summer to get them painted. The landlord won't do anything about the damp because the house is too old and its not worth putting money into.

Top Bottom