• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Ps3 price drop here!

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Sparda™;168645 said:
^ She's not even African. She looks like a Brazilian. :lol:

Capcom failed to make a suitable African partner.:p

And yeah, she's quite dumb. Useless to the storyline.:p

Well, dude, RE's story span over 10 or so years. How the hell you expect a newcomer to have ANY major importance to the storyline? However, she does have importance though...she helps Chris defeat Wesker once and for all. If thats not important I dont know what is. But that still dont explain why she is dumb. If anything Chris is even more dumber (seriously, he shows little to no reaction to the presumed dead Jill after saving her....how ****ing unrealistic is THAT?)

And she looks black to me. You haven't seen much black people in your life have you? Also, there are black Brazilians as well. Brazilians is a nationality, not a race. ;)

Anywho, Sheva is getting pretty popular...maybe not RE3 Jill popular, but shes popular.

Sparda™

I know what Brazilians are and she doesn't look African at all. Doesn't give the feeling of one. Good try, though.

As for popularity, Jill, Wesker and Leon are amongst the most popular so far.

P.S.: Who said Wesker did die after all?;)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Dark Drakan;168654 said:
2 games id buy one for so i will save my money for another year.

This, there are all of two games I'd buy a PS3 for, MGS4 and possibly Resistance 2, doesn't matter how much it drops by, I personally wouldn't buy it, because buying a console for all of two games just isn't worth it in my eyes, I know the exclusives for the PS3 and they're all just so...Meh, as far as I'm concerned.

Sparda™

The price drop is not really aimed at X360 owners, but to those who are clueless to which console to buy.

And the PS3 appeals the most. Since most games are multi-platform, It's the perfect choice, granting many features which X360 lacks.

Sony made a smart move.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'm aware it wasn't aimed at 360 owners, I'm just throwing my two cents into the issue, even if I didn't have a 360 my opinion would remain the same, anyway, I made my choice and I'm perfectly satisfied with it.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Of course, Sony made a good move in changing their stubborn stance on a price drop, there was a time where they just out and out refused to drop the prices on the PS3 which was just a mistake, still, great for people who want a PS3 but didn't have the money before.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angelo Credo;168677 said:
This, there are all of two games I'd buy a PS3 for, MGS4 and possibly Resistance 2, doesn't matter how much it drops by, I personally wouldn't buy it, because buying a console for all of two games just isn't worth it in my eyes, I know the exclusives for the PS3 and they're all just so...Meh, as far as I'm concerned.

MGS 4 and Killzone 2 for me and thats it. Maybe that new MAG for the online aspect but i dont really like the matchmaking systems and such of the PSN.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Angelo Credo;168677 said:

360 exclusives arent great either. The only 360 exclusive I ever wanted to play was DOA4 (because I'm a perv :lol:). They both have shnit exclusives compared to their previous gen. Buying a console for exclusives isnt the most ideal choice nowadays.

But a plus for PS3 is it's durability compared to 360 (RROD, disc scratching for no reason or if you just SLIGHTLY bumb it).

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Esura;168765 said:
360 exclusives arent great either. The only 360 exclusive I ever wanted to play was DOA4 (because I'm a perv :lol:). They both have shnit exclusives compared to their previous gen. Buying a console for exclusives isnt the most ideal choice nowadays.

But a plus for PS3 is it's durability compared to 360 (RROD, disc scratching for no reason or if you just SLIGHTLY bumb it).
Never been a problem for me, the only time it will scratch the disc if it is actually moved while the disc is loaded in the console. Moved as in changing it's position.

Either way both consoles have good points and bad points.

Top Bottom