• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Ps3 price drop here!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
28baez7.jpg

Go out and get it!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Thats like equivalent of £104 here and cheaper than the Wii and 360. The 360 is cheapest in most retailers here and PS3 is still £299.99 (approx $570) everywhere and Sony have said there will be no price drop.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Angel;168566 said:
*cough*still an epic waste of money*cough*

:p

Ya....its SOOOOOO an epic waste of money. Its so a waste, that I just bought 250 dollars worth of AAA games for it.

Admit it...its funny.

Oh, guys, heres a little fun fact, 360 AND PS3 are getting a price cut, just not as steep as the one the OP posted. At least thats what Game Informer said, and they are usually right about these things. 360 getting a $50 price cut and PS3 getting a $100 price cut. So PS3s would be $299 now! But the price cut supposed to be either in fall or holiday season.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I was wondering if you'd be the one quoting me :lol:

Seen a lot of bundle offers (in UK anyway) for PS3 lately and we were actually going to get one but then our home cinema system came with a free upscaler DVD player which is almost Blu-Ray quality so we thought we'd stick with that for now...a PS3 will still be on the cards for the future though I should imagine...just need it to have some games I'd play is all.

Esura

Angel;168577 said:
I was wondering if you'd be the one quoting me :lol:

Seen a lot of bundle offers (in UK anyway) for PS3 lately and we were actually going to get one but then our home cinema system came with a free upscaler DVD player which is almost Blu-Ray quality so we thought we'd stick with that for now...a PS3 will still be on the cards for the future though I should imagine...just need it to have some games I'd play is all.

To tell you the truth, aside from MGS4, Heavenly Sword 2, Valkyria Chronicles, Disgaea 3, and Uncharted....PS3 exclusives arent that great like that. As much as I would love to play you or Steve online (when I get my internet back), it wouldnt be worth it. Likewise it wouldn't be worth anyone to have both a PS3 and a 360 nowadays, everything is pretty much multiplatform nowadays. A plus on the PS3 side though is that Blu Ray disc barely scratches at all, and online is free. Pretty much all my games are multiplatform games(which was supposed to be PS3 exclusive :lol:). The only exclusives I have is MGS4, MSG: Crossfire, and Disgaea 3, and thats out of like 25 PS3 games I have. :lol: I guess my PS3 fanboy card is officially revoked now LOL.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
OK, for the people who don't know, I made that picture in photoshop! xD

On the topic at hand if the Ps3 falls to 2.99 there will be no excuse but to buy it.

Esura

BringerOfChaos888;168592 said:
On the topic at hand if the Ps3 falls to 299 there will be no excuse but to buy it.

QFMFT!

Sony really improving themselves since launch. I'm glad I stuck with them. It was a hard wait, but we pulled through. Sony didnt let us down, like Nintendo letting down its hardcore fanbase.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
If the ps3 was the same price as the 360, it would be no second thoughts for me, I'd get a Ps3.

The only reason 360 remotely holds a candle to the Ps3 is because it's so cheap.
If the Ps3 was 199 at it's lowest the 360 would be crushed beneath it's iron boot.

Esura

BringerOfChaos888;168595 said:
If the ps3 was the same price as the 360, it would be no second thoughts for me, I'd get a Ps3.

The only reason 360 remotely holds a candle to the Ps3 is because it's so cheap.
If the Ps3 was 199 at it's lowest the 360 would be crushed beneath it's iron boot.

And 360 has, no "had" more games than PS3 at a time as well. I'm just waiting for the day Microsoft fails in the gaming industry....but the world isnt perfect. If it was, Dreamcast would of sold billions and Nintendo and Sony bows to the awesomeness of SEGA.

Esura

Sparda™;168600 said:
God, I like the fresh smell of the PS3 in the morning! :D

Sweet! You got a PS3 now?

OFF TOPIC: You're in bed with Ava, Claire, and Jill...cool, but where the hell is Sheva? She is hot, especially in her Tribal outfit. I'll just have Sheva to myself then :lol:

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I already did.

That **** was so win.

She was all like "We're partners to the end!"

Then I was like "If you keep talking like that the end is gonna come allot sooner!"

Esura

Sparda™;168632 said:
Sheva is new and dumb. You guys can have her...:lol:

How the **** is she dumb!? So just because she is new, shes dumb? You qwazy! :lol:

Sheva > all of them

Maybe I'm partial cause I'm black myself and I love my dark skinned sistas!

Sparda™

^ She's not even African. She looks like a Brazilian. :lol:

Capcom failed to make a suitable African partner.:p

And yeah, she's quite dumb. Useless to the storyline.:p

Top Bottom