• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Nero vs new Dante thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroLove

Oh? What was it that you saw Dante do that Nero would be helpless agaist?

Nero's only plus-side was his demon arm, but now the new Dante has a weapon which can do exactly the same AND more. New Dante has healing powers, his weapon can morph into several forms, he can dash through the air to avoid attacks and to reach places that would normally be too far to reach with a single or even a double jump and he just shrugs off the fact that a whole demonic city is out to kill him by making a simple joke. And unlike the virgin Nero, Dante just got laid with two (or maybe more) chicks (or dudes, we don't know yet, but probably chicks) the night before he gets attacked by a huge f*cking demon and several minions.

Nero's got nothing on the new Dante.

berto

I Saw the Devil
His demon arm is brute force, we've seen what his grip alone can do and how it's all but inpenetrable. His sword might not morph but it has a motor that gives a boost of power and speed to a rather heavy sword and the Katana is said to cut through anything; his weapons aren't inferior, just diferent. Add to that the fact that since he is a virgin he isn't a walking STD like the new Dante who'll die from demonic syphilis.

ZeroLove

His demon arm is brute force, we've seen what his grip alone can do and how it's all but inpenetrable. His sword might not morph but it has a motor that gives a boost of power and speed to a rather heavy sword and the Katana is said to cut through anything; his weapons aren't inferior, just diferent. Add to that the fact that since he is a virgin he isn't a walking STD like the new Dante who'll die from demonic syphilis.

lol at you trying to bring down my opinion like yours is better. XD

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think the thing is with nero is that he was created to be a character who you can develop as a character and give moments of humanity too which are things they seem unwilling to do with Dante.

So having a young Dante who can do those things are better and makes nero feel redundant.

slenon44

Screw it, just your average man-suit
I just didn't like Nero at all, gameplay and story wise. DMC4 felt way too much like I was watching a Bleach episode (I don't like Bleach either.) I don't know if anyone's pointed it out or not but he sure acted like Ichigo. In fact I'm pretty sure the voice actors for Nero and Kyrie were the same for Ichigo and Orihime. The same!

Maybe they can take a hint from MGS4 and turn him into a complete badass like they did with Raiden, if they ever even decide to bring him back in the future anyways.

ThanatosPL

They need to, i dont like Bleach to and I never watched him so its hard for me to say is DMC4 i so similar to Bleach xD

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
^ its mostly because they are voiced by the same people and both sets of characters are similar to each other.

I did a pitch on how to bring nero into the reboot and make him relevant in the recurring characters thread.

Dante47

Well the old Dante was a dick too, so its not like were not used to it. Nero is pretty much a cry baby who screams a lot. "KYRIE!!!"

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
One's a d!ck, the other's a pussy.

Gamers are D*cks, developers are pussies, and publishers are *ssholes...

Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get ****ed by d*cks. But dicks also f*ck assholes: *ssholes that just want to **** on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with *ssholes their way. But the only thing that can *uck an *sshole is a d*ck, with some balls. The problem with d*cks is: they f*ck too much or f*ck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of sh*t that they become *ssholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us **** this *sshole, we're going to have our d*cks and p*ssies all covered in sh*t!
Comment by SexualChocolate on Destructoid, the comment was about Bobby Kotick

This was the best comment I've ever read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom