• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The mysterious hooded girl, continued...

Lulu_Way

DMC Fan X
I Don't think shes actually a ghost, since thats what most ppl are saying. in The Fight trailer Dante and Kat are walking in the streets and there are a few civilians around them. A camera spots them and as Dante enters Limbo the civilians and Kat switch to more ghostly forms.

Personally i think that the demons pull just Dante into Limbo so only he is physically effected by it. Meanwhile, the 'Real' world continues to function normally and, unless you have knowledge of th demon presence in the city, you won't notice any change. Since Kat knows about Limbo, she might see the real world normally and just ghostly flashes of Dante fighting his way through hordes of demons in Limbo like how Dante sees ghostly cilvilians. So what im trying to say is that maybe there are two worlds 'Limbo' and 'Real' and the two must overlap somehow, explaining why Dante can still see people but as ghosts. Also, notice how the 'Real' world is grey, dull and boring but Limbo is much more bright and colourful, so as Dante gets pulled into Limbo, nobody but Kat notices his disappearence because he doesn't particularly stand out. Imean, if you were walking in the streets and saw DmC Dante you would dismiss him as unimportant, whereas if you saw DMC3 Dante you would be like 'WOW!' because his hair and outfit standout. Does this make any sense ?

I Don't think shes actually a ghost, since thats what most ppl are saying. in The Fight trailer Dante and Kat are walking in the streets and there are a few civilians around them. A camera spots them and as Dante enters Limbo the civilians and Kat switch to more ghostly forms.

Personally i think that the demons pull just Dante into Limbo so only he is physically effected by it. Meanwhile, the 'Real' world continues to function normally and, unless you have knowledge of th demon presence in the city, you won't notice any change. Since Kat knows about Limbo, she might see the real world normally and just ghostly flashes of Dante fighting his way through hordes of demons in Limbo like how Dante sees ghostly cilvilians. So what im trying to say is that maybe there are two worlds 'Limbo' and 'Real' and the two must overlap somehow, explaining why Dante can still see people but as ghosts. Also, notice how the 'Real' world is grey, dull and boring but Limbo is much more bright and colourful, so as Dante gets pulled into Limbo, nobody but Kat notices his disappearence because he doesn't particularly stand out. Imean, if you were walking in the streets and saw DmC Dante you would dismiss him as unimportant, whereas if you saw DMC3 Dante you would be like 'WOW!' because his hair and outfit standout. Does this make any sense ?
Yes, it makes sense...but I would turn it the other way around so Limbo would be reality and the other world would be ideality IMO.

Dantino

That crazy dude on the internet...
Oh your right. Then it won't be a rebooted Lucia. It could be a "Lucia" character though?
True,she might be another lucia character her true name might even be 'lucia'. she might give dante the 'my real name is LUCIA' comment who knows. But that would be a nice twist & maybe not.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I think her image represented in the footage is unfinished. I mean her facial animations dont even work yet.
And also, some pretty interesting theories about "Lucia".

Dantino

That crazy dude on the internet...
I think her image represented in the footage is unfinished. I mean her facial animations dont even work yet.
And also, some pretty interesting theories about "Lucia".
Did it ever cross your mind that her facial animations might not work because she's in her ghostly form in limbo i mean they might intentionally make it that way to show the difference and effect of limbo on people in the human world.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Aaahhh. Got it. XD
You can have this:

Kacey_by_JessicaElwood.jpg

Fresh and delish. XD
is no land safe from the FURRIES
Curse you 4chan!
but seriously that picture looks like it could easily get you banned

Top Bottom