• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The most powerful person from all Devil May Cry

The most powerful?

• Dante

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • Vergil

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Sparda

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • Nero

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Argosax

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mundus

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
lafudge;171941 said:
That is true, yes. ^__^ One thing that Vergil has that Dante and Sparda don't have is simple; the hair. xD

:lol: Considering Dante and Vergil are twins, Dante can have the same hair. Not to mention another thing he has that they don't. A blue trench coat XD

lafudge

&vergil.♥
LordOfDarkness;171949 said:
:lol: Considering Dante and Vergil are twins, Dante can have the same hair. Not to mention another thing he has that they don't. A blue trench coat XD

Aye, that's true. But I mean, it's Vergil's "style". Even though Dante can style his hair like Vergil, it just wouldn't seem natural for me. You have to have the calm and collectiveness, and even the suave, that Vergil has to pull off that hair. Regarding the trench coat; I'm not a fan of trench coats perse, but I do find Vergil's coat very stylish. I love the way it fits to his neck and simply hangs off his body like he were a model. ^___^

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Keaton;171507 said:
Dante defeated his foes, and when they didn't simply die they surrendered their souls to him as proof of his conquest. Thats pretty much death in my opinion, what Dante did with the weapons/souls he aquired is a mystery I would imagine he simply set them free.

Restoring the demons to their original states seems very hard to believe in the history of DMC, if Sparda had THAT kind of ressurection ability I would imagine his human love would be ontop of his list to ressurect. Even if they were returned to their original formes when released, what happened in the situation of Alastor and Ifirt? They were just sitting there, waiting to be used.

The answer?

Demons work differently than humans. When you dominate their will or they surrender their soul, that is NOT death for them. Most demons can resurrect and change form.

When I talked about Sparda "Returning the demons to thier original forms" that can mean just simply letting them go.

It isn't far fetched at all to imagine that a Demon in devil arm form can return to being a demon if no one is dominating their will( i.e. wielding them).

And alaster and ifrit where not simple weapons, they tried killing Dante.

And perhaps they act like weapons in order to lure power hungry humans into trying to use them, then killing them and taking thier souls?

Oh wait that is true, says so in the DMC 1 manuel and library.

Novelisk

Insane Devil Hunter
Dante. They make claims in several of the games that he had surpassed the power of Sparda, and became the ultimate devil hunter. That's why he wasn't the main character in DMC4, he's too ****ing powerful. He could have easily taken care of the "Savior" himself, but he wanted Nero to have his moment.

aka958

Don't trust people
Piece of cake. It is Dante.
Dante killed Mundus (DMC)
Dante killed Argosax (DMC2)
Dante beated and killed Vergil (DMC and DMC3)
Dante only played with Nero while fighting (DMC4)
Dante has surpassed his fathers powers in DMC2 and was in hell at the end.

You all gotta count from where he is at the latest place in storyline right? He beated them all and now he is even stronger (Not counting Argosax because he killed it when he was strong and not counting Sparda because of the fact he has never faced him). As you said Novelisk they say that Dante has surpassed his fathers power and become an legendary demon hunter (and pizza eater :p ).

To bad he must be so strong. I mean he caused so much damage by giving the sparda sword and (or maybe) yamato to the order just for him to have some fun. strange guy o_O

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
The Order of the Sword found Yamato somewhere, and the one that gave Force Edge(Sparda`s sword) to the OotS was Trish...

Uhm, on topic, i`ve posted already, but Dante`s still the strongest!

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Of course Sparda.... He became THE Legend after all. Besides..... most demons refer Dante as "The Son of Sparda".

Railazel

Well, Sparda only sealed up demons that he fought, he didn't really kill them, and Dante only finished them off when they were at only a fraction of their strength (2,000 years of no strength gaining can weaken a demon considerably). Argusax was defeated and sealed by Sparda, Vergil was defeated by Mundus, and Mundus was defeated by Dante. So, I can't really say on who's stronger, but, on popular vote, I choose Dante.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
*Looks at ChefNero wide eyed* ....... *will not comment to that*

Anyway, I'm sure Sparda had to kill off demons to seal the demon world. Weither it's before or after, I'm pretty sure that Sparda's hands were not covered with demon blood to bring peace to the human world.... Now I'm not saying Dante isn't great, but without Sparda, there could be no Dante hehe

Railazel

True, but he probably only killed demons that were less powerful than he is and only sealed those of his level or stronger, so I don't really think of him as the strongest.

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
Novelisk;174601 said:
Dante. They make claims in several of the games that he had surpassed the power of Sparda, and became the ultimate devil hunter. That's why he wasn't the main character in DMC4, he's too ****ing powerful. He could have easily taken care of the "Savior" himself, but he wanted Nero to have his moment.

I agree:)I read it to in the game

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I am going to say Mundus, he could minipulate space and time and control the elements. He can even create life, he was practicly God.

Amiyu

to me the strongest Living worrior in DMC sirries is Vergil,i belive he still alive and will came back in DMC 5 to provoke chaos and challange Dante

the reason is Vergil obsess with fighting, inspire by his father so much he go to demonic world to experiance more figth to become strong and enjoy Blood split,

so bassicly in regular day in Demonic world Vergil always do fighting and war ,rather then Dante who do sit tight read playboy megazine and wait for client call, usually he involve in case that rarely requaire him to use his rebbelion sword

so Dante had less figth result an lack of fighting experiance , tharefore he shall cannot win againts his Big Brother Vergil

Amiyu

at the other perspective i change my mind sparda is the strongest

The reason is Sparda is Demon ,Demon live more life before us human and they Demon experiance more battle epic.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom